No announcement yet.

Official July 20 Morrison, CO, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as long as we're talking about our penis-extenders ... I mean cars...

20120129_162322_s.jpg

...represent!

Comment

• Better than anything Von drives.

Comment

• Originally posted by katina View Post
        I was going to post Romeo Delight vid, but I hesitated for a sec...maybe I should post a photo of mexican 2013 Ford Fiesta that it doesn´t break every 5 miles, and never give a problem... anyway..

Katina...what did you record this with?
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
          You weren't there rich boy. Those white trash fans would have seriously kicked your Cherry Creek ass.

By the way you do know I live in Virginia and nowhere near Denver? You can read it is right there under location.

Sorry if your "people" were trash, I guess we attract our own kind.

I had no issues with fans there but again as I said we tend to attract our own kind.

Funny you are so confident who was and wasn't there but I told you months ago you were welcome to see me there but you never replied and now get all talkative after the fact.

OK, guess you and the trash know better my friend. Enjoy

Comment

• And congrats on the new car Kristy. I like Infiniti's interiors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Never was View Post
              By the way you do know I live in Virginia and nowhere near Denver? You can read it is right there under location.

Sorry if your "people" were trash, I guess we attract our own kind.

I had no issues with fans there but again as I said we tend to attract our own kind.

Funny you are so confident who was and wasn't there but I told you months ago you were welcome to see me there but you never replied and now get all talkative after the fact.

OK, guess you and the trash know better my friend. Enjoy
              Hmmmmm...I think rich boy here is not being completely honest. Must have flown to the shown on Monday in his own private Leer jet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Romeo Delight View Post
                Katina...what did you record this with?
                I wish I could have been there, I´m nearly 10.000km away, wearing scarf and gloves

Comment

• You were more there than rich boy was.

Comment

• Would you have met up at the show for a beer/wine Kristy?
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Fuck no.

Weed and whiskey and you might have a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Romeo Delight View Post
                        Would you have met up at the show for a beer/wine Kristy?
                        (S)he wouldn't have met up with any one of us.

(S)he's not a very social social worker.

Comment

• Keep on spewing your same old shit, Von. Like that's never tiresome.

Fuck knows how I already established how much of a total dumbass you are.

Go drive your Dodge to the 'Old Men With Small Penises' Convention.

Comment

Keep on spewing your same old shit, Von. Like that's never tiresome.

Fuck knows how I already established how much of a total dumbass you are.

Go drive your Dodge to the 'Old Men With Small Penises' Convention.
                            ~ironic data~
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nobody invited the Green Bay white trash village idiot.

Comment

Nobody invited the Green Bay white trash village idiot.
                                coupla weeks and all the wife beaters get back on the field, right?
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X