Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official July 22 Kansas City, MO, Cricket Wireless Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official July 22 Kansas City, MO, Cricket Wireless Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official July 22 Kansas City, MO, Cricket Wireless Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Looking Forward.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Sigh. I probably won't be able to. Shows are just cost-prohibitive anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute View Post
        Sigh. I probably won't be able to. Shows are just cost-prohibitive anymore.
        Well, as far as I am concerned it doesn't matter what goes on around this site, at meet ups, shows or anything outside of this internet box gizmo, everyone is welcome when I'm buying a round.

I will toast one, in your honor.

Comment

I'm In.

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
            Well, as far as I am concerned it doesn't matter what goes on around this site, at meet ups, shows or anything outside of this internet box gizmo, everyone is welcome when I'm buying a round.

I will toast one, in your honor.
            so is it a round of...ummmm... carrot juice? should be easy enough to spot ya, I bet you will be the only carrot there!

Comment

Originally posted by Molly Blue View Post
              so is it a round of...ummmm... carrot juice? should be easy enough to spot ya, I bet you will be the only carrot there!
              I will be the guy on the motorcycle who is wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of levis and I have long dark hair so it should be easy to spot me in the crowd..lol.

I could probably find you if you are going, we could arrange some.............................................. ... thing ..?

Oh, and I am only half as sexy as I let on.

Yeah, that's right, I am hotter than a out of control locomotive on fire.

j/k

Comment

I'm glad you mentioned you have dark hair... I would have been following all these red heads around with an empty cup.

Comment

So, anyone know why Ticketmaster has stopped selling tickets to this show?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute View Post
                    So, anyone know why Ticketmaster has stopped selling tickets to this show?
                    Never mind. It's back.

Comment

Tickets locked in. I'm on my way. My first concert was David Lee Roth Skyscraper when I was in 9th grade. My son's will be Van Halen when he is in 9th grade. I'm taking my kid to see Van Halen with Roth. This is not a thing I would ever have imagined would happen in my life. How great is it? He's about as excited about it as he would be to go to the grocery store. I can't wait until it hits him. I can't wait until he feels it. The MIGHTY VAN HALEN is back.

Comment

I am glad you will be able to share this with your son. Will be an awesome memory for you both to be sure!

Comment

I moana see me some of The Van HALEN!

Yup! dats rite!

Gona ride me a motor scooter to the show be somebody alllllllllllllllllreet!

[I][/LOOKING FORWARD!!!!I]

Why............................................... . because I like it like that!!!

Somebody to the Rock Show!!!

Somebody like me.......It's the finest of entertainment on EARTH!!!

Everybody wants some .................................................. ............awwwwww you know...!

Sing it BABY!!!

That's some strange sounding guitar............................................ ..jungle beat..........................................coul d be the neighbor lady again....she has that rhumba walk.............................................. .jungle heat......................................

Oh yeah I'm into this shit!
                          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-20-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

YES YES YES.

Mighty VH!

Comment

Working...
                            X