Official July 24 Chicago, IL, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Official July 24 Chicago, IL, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official July 24 Chicago, IL, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • mug
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2005

Mug is in on this show!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Not crazy about the venue, but I'm on for this one.

Comment

• Whorehey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Last time I was there I spent an hour walking around the parking lot pushing the "panic" button on my keychain looking for my car. Along with everyone else. No landmarks in the parking lot, just two lampposts. Gonna pass on this one.
        'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Wish I were going to this one. Caught three shows since the reunion. Nothing will beat that first night. But I'm still loyal.

I'm actually getting surgery two weeks before the show and my wife will not be convinced that it's a good idea to still get tickets. ("How will you go to this show without jumping up and down every three minutes?")
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• gene
            Full On Cocktard
            • Sep 2004

I want to invite Dave over to the house.How do I get a hold of him? We live right up the street.Two minutes away for the site in Tinley Park il.

Comment

• gene
              Full On Cocktard
              • Sep 2004

No replies to my ?

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mug
                Mug is in on this show!!
                Have A Great Time Brother.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by gene
                  I want to invite Dave over to the house.How do I get a hold of him? We live right up the street.Two minutes away for the site in Tinley Park il.
                  I would say smoke signals.

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Just got my tix off Stub Hub. $70 for vip Suite....anyone on the fence there is a handful left....good deal actually. You have your own beer and bathroom section.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• gene
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Sep 2004

Will walk up tickets be easy to get,brother is going too. Don't want to spend the house on two tickets and don't want lawn.Looking to pay about $100 bucks each . Thankshttp://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/smilies/yo.gif

Comment

• NIN1211
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Cooler packed....wife is showered.....let's do this. if there is video of some dude falling out of the upper suites, it was me.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

If you are lookin for me you can find me kickin it with hot moms at the van halen concert tonight— Joey Hatzell (@joey_hatzell) July 24, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Anonymous said: You can never own too many Van Halen shirts http://t.co/OARPLlRWte— Stephen Wacker (@StephenWacker) July 24, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Van Halen tonight in Chicago! #VanHalen pic.twitter.com/O7UbwQCWEX— Todd Crist (@toddcrist2) July 24, 2015

Comment

Working...