X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
    I wish he would quit posting the reviews because who gives a fuck and the page takes forever to load !!!
    and the pop up every time, stupid
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      and the pop up every time, stupid

I removed the iFrames....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Nothing makes you feel more free then rockin out to Van Halen! Haha— MattK609 (@matthewkent78) July 28, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Jetstream
          Wonder if it would be possible for me to call the guy who wrote this article and tell him that Van Halen is self sufficient now and does not need any more Hagar references rejoining a band he was never really part of and that he make FUCK OFF!
          But this part...

We learned from the last tour in 2012 that Mr. Roth, now 60, is not at the height of his powers as a frontman. Making your fingers work at that age is a lot easier than your vocal cords, which he obviously ravaged over the years...

Say no more mother fucker!! (not you, Jetstream) Say no more!!

Every one of these pointless reviews by talentless fuckwits needs to start of with this qualifier. Cut a 60 year old full throttle entertainer some damn slack!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Van Halen countdown 30 minutes!!!!!— Fisher (@fisherbagiatis) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Van Halen!— Mike Minda (@mikeminda23) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

At Van halen tonight can't wait— Brian Buzzelli (@BrianBuzzelli) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Van Halen concert with my baby @Manna_TooCold 😎💕— Haley Nickole✞ (@HurricanexHay) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

For some reason, I get the feeling there are people in the lawn seats at this Van Halen concert smoking marijuana...— Crash Maverick, PhD (@CrashMaverick) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

BRING OUT VAN HALEN GOD DAMNIT— Big Fudge (@dustinjamesc) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Lotsa extra room on the grass at Star Lake for Van Halen tonite...we have lawn seats... pic.twitter.com/ZyCVk3TLYh— Sean Mcdowell (@dvesean) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

I'm gonna show Eddie van halen my tits tonight— J.T. Nicholson (@JTN_77) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Van halen bout to be too hype ❗️❗️🔥🔥🠥🔥🔥🔥— Anthony Prestopine (@Man7Ant) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

#wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A photo posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 28, 2015 at 5:52pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

And here we go Pittsburghs!!!!!! #wolfgangvanhalen #tagforlikes #tagstagram #instalike #vanhalen #davidleeroth #guitar #eddievanhalen #drums #diamonddave #legend #concert #evh #picoftheday #tour #alexvanhalen #edwardvanhalen #dlr #bass #instagood #music #rockandroll #ludwig #followme #photooftheday #dri #summer #boombox #mountaindew A video posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on Jul 28, 2015 at 5:52pm PDT

Comment

Working...