• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Periscope feed...

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I nominate this one for Hilarious Tweet of the Tour, so far....

Ok, so after Van Halen does this tour maybe they can talk to Hagar to tour w/ his music. Guaranteed sold out show once known. $$$$👍🎤🎸🎤🎸🠵— Sharon strom (@StromSharon) July 29, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

New Periscope feed...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Eddie Van Halen is the GOD of guitar. Still. That’s all.— Jill Filben (@wvufanz) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

New feed...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Gotta ask. What thd heck is periscope?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Eddie van halen best to ever do it..... Or you don't know shit— bg (@theefresh1) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                  Gotta ask. What thd heck is periscope?

App that basically allows you to broadcast whatever you want out to the Internet, live....

The first big thing that it was used for was the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight, with people just pointing their phones at their TV's....

Now various people during the show are using it for a song or two before most of them stop for a while....

Not great quality, but whatever....

Comment

• perrin29
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    I nominate this one for Hilarious Tweet of the Tour, so far....

Ok, so after Van Halen does this tour maybe they can talk to Hagar to tour w/ his music. Guaranteed sold out show once known. $$$$— Sharon strom (@StromSharon) July 29, 2015
                    Ugh...there's one (or several) in every crowd. Why are these Hagar fans so fuckin dense? It ain't happening....go see the circle or enjoy OU812 in the comforts of your minivan.

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

They're sharing https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIgvXDExO...N4aqOR1ocWFAA=

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Have to say, Dave is getting blasted online tonight....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Just met Eddie Van Halen backstage at First Niagara Pavilion. It's good to know the Granati Bros! pic.twitter.com/fMmZAXw0ef— Scott Tady (@scotttady) July 29, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

What an awesome concert. My face hurts from smiling so much. DLR and Eddie Van Halen still got it!— Shannon Hunter (@shanananaheyhey) July 29, 2015

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Setlist?
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Pittsburgh review....

Comment

Working...