Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I am the youngest person at this Van Halen concert by atleast 20 years.— Garrett Jageman (@Jags742) July 28, 2015
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Van halen concert bound!— JT Miniagio (@GIJOE2112) July 28, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Headin out to Van Halen show!— Colin Knox (@jrknox44) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Jetstream
          Foot Soldier
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music/2015/07/28/Preview-Van-Halen-tour-still-Runnin/stories/201507280010
          Wonder if it would be possible for me to call the guy who wrote this article and tell him that Van Halen is self sufficient now and does not need any more Hagar references rejoining a band he was never really part of and that he make FUCK OFF!
          Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 07-28-2015, 07:54 PM.
          I got lost in the...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Oh shiiiiiit the secret wolf compartment is even fancier now... **airhorns** 🎉🎉🎉 A video posted by Wolf Van Halen (@wolfvanhalen) on Jul 28, 2015 at 2:41pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

toooo hype for Van Halen tn😩😍😭— k (@kara_ross11) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

& as bad as she is, she can't be basic.. or at least i can't imagine she is. || Van Halen Concert in Burgettestown, PA || A photo posted by sophie (@thesophiesofar) on Jul 28, 2015 at 3:49pm PDT

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jetstream
                  Wonder if it would be possible for me to call the guy who wrote this article and tell him that Van Halen is self sufficient now and does not need any more Hagar references rejoining a band he was never really part of and that he make FUCK OFF!
                  I wish he would quit posting the reviews because who gives a fuck and the page takes forever to load !!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

VAN HALEN— Matt Welch (@MWelch89) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Seeing Van Halen tonight. #longliverocknroll— Dan Swank (@swankmuz) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Omw to a van halen concert but have I ever listened to van halen?? nope😛😛 pic.twitter.com/62VqZTuZye— Carley Smith (@carkar519) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Watching Van Halen, not Van Hagar, with my pops. Should be a great night!— Cory Clark (@uL_Ctwo) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Time to rock to Van Halen pic.twitter.com/iruckquNcN— Krista Bullard (@kristabullard) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Saw a guy on the train with the Van Halen logo shaved into his head and now I'm rethinking my life choices...— stephani (@saeduncil) July 28, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Looks like I'm going to Van Halen tonight— Mitchell Porter (@PORTER_HOUSE15) July 28, 2015

Comment

Working...