• katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

ATBL

Comment

• Jetstream
      Foot Soldier
      • Dec 2011

Watching the videos... this is the Van Halen I love!
      I got lost in the...

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

I wasn't talking about outdoor venues. That's fine. It was that hulking tower in the middle and the general flatness. It just doesn't look like a good venue. I'm sure it's great for anyone in front of the tower. Behind it, you have to feel a little isolated from the band. You have to kind of look around something. I don't go to a live show to watch the band on a jumbo-tron. Hopefully it's better in person.

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Van Halen pic.twitter.com/bixei6nvLF— Evan Habeeb (@evanhabeeb) July 30, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
          I wasn't talking about outdoor venues. That's fine. It was that hulking tower in the middle and the general flatness. It just doesn't look like a good venue. I'm sure it's great for anyone in front of the tower. Behind it, you have to feel a little isolated from the band. You have to kind of look around something. I don't go to a live show to watch the band on a jumbo-tron. Hopefully it's better in person.

Agreed on those points. The ground doesn't seem to slope very much either for those way in the back.
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

This is the venue in Camden I'll be seeing them at. It was this image that I googled that made me decide to go for seats. The angle may be right, but the lawn vantage point looks to be a little too out in deep space 9.

Comment

• perrin29
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Got back last night from the show in Bangor and man...what a show it was. Too many moments to mention but they delivered ten fold. Dave was animated and there was lots of interplay on stage between him and Ed. Lots of smiles. Great crowd too...looked pretty jammed to me capacity wise. But when Dave got to Ice Cream Man and started dropping Stay Frosty I nearly shit my pants. Awesome...just f'n awesome! This is my third show since 2007 and the videos never do it justice. When these guys are firing on all cylinders...it's just monstrous..an unstoppable freight train.http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NuS-nZD5oE

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by perrin29
                But when Dave got to Ice Cream Man and started dropping Stay Frosty I nearly shit my pants. Awesome...just f'n awesome!

A close up of Ice Cream Man-Stay Frosty. AWESOME !!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

This is another thanks for katina. That deserved two thanks
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

2 things Dave brings to the table..great lyrics and the ability to capture the attention of everybody close by..This is classic VH..no other band will ever be able to touch it.And let me add that changing the story to ICM every show brings a touch of mystery to the show..now lets mix up that setlist and throw in some one-offs..

Comment

• katina
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      This is another thanks for katina. That deserved two thanks
                      And another thanks to the person who filmed it and uploaded to YouTube

Comment

Working...