Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Official August 3 Cleveland, OH, Blossom Music Center Meetup/Review Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official August 3 Cleveland, OH, Blossom Music Center Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official August 3 Cleveland, OH, Blossom Music Center Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official August 3 Cleveland, OH, Blossom Music Center Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Very limited options for pre-show at Blossom. Gotta talk to some cuntry fans I know and see what they do. I haven't been to Blossom in about ten years and last I knew alcohol in the parking lot was strictly verboten.

Aftershow could probably be at the Hard Rock Rocksino, halfway back to civilization and open 24 hours.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Talked to the cuntry fans today. Some shows, the gates open at 4 and the partying commences. They report that lot security is not as bad as it has been in the past. Most people drinking out of the red Solo cup (a cuntry thing?) with some easily identifiable beer cans in full view. I would say don't be too big of an asshole and you'll fly under the radar.

Depending on how many are coming, I would do what I had planned to do at the canceled "Heavyweights" show in Buffalo, '02...fly a big balloon over our location and that's where we will be. Maybe a No Holds BBQ in the parking lot.

I know there is a 70's style drive-in hot dog joint up the street from Blossom but they don't serve beer, and traffic could be a mess depending on what time we leave.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Hard Rock Rocksino is about a half-hour away from Blossom and has some EVH stuff on display.

Comment

No pre-sale? I guess I don't need a pre-sale for lawn seats.

Comment

Done! See you bums at the show!

Comment

So a few weeks ago the Live Nation site says no pavilion tickets available. Yesterday I check and see that it is already in "pick your ticket" mode, with nearly half the pavilion unsold. If there is a fire sale on pavilion tickets later I will be flipping my lawn seats and getting pavilion.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                Very limited options for pre-show at Blossom. Gotta talk to some cuntry fans I know and see what they do. I haven't been to Blossom in about ten years and last I knew alcohol in the parking lot was strictly verboten.

Aftershow could probably be at the Hard Rock Rocksino, halfway back to civilization and open 24 hours.
                Oh shit, TNBMR!/! Grow a pairr!/!! Theer's ackohol all ovah Blossm.
                Yoo kan drink beef4ore, durring aNd afta da shows. Wot doo u tHink aLL/thoughs ppl R dooin' in da PARKIN LOT STANdin and SQUATin next t2o all da CARRS?/?/. tHEEY'R piSSIN.

Wot doo u think theey'r piSSIN?/ ALKIE-HOL! It dooesn'/t mmatta aff itt's Chesney fans orr a wOOLY BEar FEStaval --- theey'r ALL piSSIN.
                piSS PISss PISs!
                aND DAT 'fogg' is nott da cuntry mmmorning DEW afta da cuncert. DAt's POT Smoke!/!
                thEEY SHUD CALL It Bud insted aff Blossy, beecuz aff all da marijane buds and BUDLITES all ovah da fakking place.

Dat olde farmer dat sold da land kept a dirt road up dat hill. Yoo can PISS up theer, t2oo. I pISSED theer last yeer.
                SEe'ya on da dirty/r/o/a/d AUgie 3turd! AnD 4th && 5fifth!
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

Lawn seats on sale for $20.15 until Sunday the 21st. Pavilion still half unsold...

Comment

Lawn seats on sale for $20.15 until Sunday the 21st. Pavilion still half unsold...

It's a Live Nation promotion....

Heard the same offer for the Pittsburgh show on the sports radio streams.....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Not surprising at all.

I saw two venues that were selling lawn seats "15 shows for $15" and the Van Halen shows were included in both venues 15.

Comment

Like VA said, it's a big Live Nation promo. Locally they are running the special at Blossom and at Jacobs Pavilion downtown.

Looked up pavilion seats at Blossom, the fire sale hasn't started yet but the back corners have $40 seats, must buy four.

Comment

next up?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Pre-show may be at BW3 in Streetsboro.

I may have two lawn tickets to unload.

Comment

I DO have two lawn seats to unload. Posted locally too. Face was $60.

Comment

Working...
                              X