Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Official August 3 Cleveland, OH, Blossom Music Center Meetup/Review Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official August 3 Cleveland, OH, Blossom Music Center Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitting up that Van Halen concert tonight #milfswhereyouat— Tyler Campbell (@T_D_C_28) August 3, 2015
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

I can't wait... TO SEE VAN HALEN LIVE AT BLOSSOM!!— Garrett Brodey (@Brodeyy_51) August 3, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Feeling a great buzz for Van Halen— Josh (@jklinger16) August 3, 2015

Comment

Beyond stoked for Van Halen tonight!— Patches O'Houlihan (@jessegimmemoore) August 3, 2015

Comment

It's a Van Halen kind of night— Marissa (@Marissa_D_22) August 3, 2015

Comment

Van Halen tonight ✌— Jaycie ♫ (@imjclaurelbro) August 3, 2015

Comment

Van Halen concert tonight #familyoutings— John Haumesser (@JHaumesser) August 3, 2015

Comment

VAN HALEN CONCERT!!!!!😈— Cassie Kowalski (@thatblondebabe) August 3, 2015

Comment

We're here!
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                      We're here!
                      What's WARF wearing?
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

6th row for Van Halen holy shit!!!— Dustin Greenhill (@DustinGreenhill) August 3, 2015

Comment

Lemme check the ip lol!
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

My aunt went to the van halen concert tonight and I'm pissed— k-fliggy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (@kaseyfliger) August 3, 2015

Comment

Practically on stage for the Mighty Van Halen tonight... Wife of the year for sure! A photo posted by Pete Cook (@petecook21) on Aug 3, 2015 at 4:05pm PDT

Comment

Van Halen time!— Brendan Stanton (@MakeLoLsNotWar) August 3, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X