• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tommyv
    The Army is well represented...
    Can I utilize the spit roast rule, sesh?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

My dad is standing front row at a Van Halen concert rn.... Oh my ...— bbtm (@wanderluustxo) August 5, 2015
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Van Halen front and centre, oh ya!!! pic.twitter.com/ZS1CELx7gM— Carlo Santin (@CarloSantin_) August 5, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I would love to go to Van Halen tonight just to count the amount of people there who are over 40 and dress like they're 20 and shouldn't— Taylor Choma (@TaylorC_2112) August 5, 2015

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Va Beach,

I have recognized way too many personal names of registered members at this site.

I am going to have to ask you to close this thread down.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
              Va Beach,

I have recognized way too many personal names of registered members at this site.

I am going to have to ask you to close this thread down.

Just trying to catch up to you and your boys...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Nothin like a Van Halen concert to make you feel young! Lol #rockinwiththeoldfolks— Heather (@HeiffyHorne) August 5, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

The median age at this Van Halen show is 55— Brian Wishart (@bwishart) August 5, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Kenny Wayne on - Van Halen on the way! A photo posted by Bill Baxter (@abackpocket) on Aug 5, 2015 at 4:33pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Wowwwww I actually want to be at van halen so bad right now it may kill me.— Kelly Hall (@kellydeehall) August 5, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Great crowd rolling for Van Halen at @WesternFair
                        Looking forward to Running With The Devil & JUMP
                        Beautiful Evening pic.twitter.com/k57AY46ytb— Joe Dales (@Joe_Dales) August 5, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

VAN HALEN— Marlee⚓⛵ (@themarkuchh) August 6, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Umm.. Van Halen in London!! #vanhalen #ldnont #westernfair #oev w/ @evanuhrig A photo posted by Britt O'Hagan (@brittohagan) on Aug 5, 2015 at 5:31pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

The Van Halen's A video posted by Mark Cameron (@markacameron) on Aug 5, 2015 at 5:47pm PDT

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

And let Van Halen begin!— Jackson Croft (@CroftJackson) August 6, 2015

Comment

Working...