Official August 7 Toronto, ON, Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Off to go see the Van Halen concert— Adam Pappas (@_adampappas) August 7, 2015
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

@TheKeg Going to see Van Halen tonight and would love to check out your VIP lounge!!!!!!— Sheryl Boswell (@sherylboswell) August 7, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Van Halen tonight 🎸😈— Alec (@ReurinkA) August 7, 2015

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          I missed the last one, but made the show before that, 1 of 2 ain't bad.....Considering the set list this time around, glad I am gonna make this one, may be meeting up with a friend before hand who has a boat right behind the AT in the marina, so should be a cool day....
          Here you go Bug.

So you're gonna want to grab the westbound Lawrence bus to the subway. Hop on the train (SOUTHBOUND!!) to Union station......fuck it, you're not going.
          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Off to #van Halen woohoo— corina krahn (@CorinaKrahn) August 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Van Halen at the amp with the boys... Unnnnnreeeaallllll— Mickey Trumper (@micktrump) August 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Van Halen concert tonight!!!— James Collins (@JamieCollins28) August 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Date night with hubby to see Van Halen— Kawaii Rana (@rarizaverreault) August 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Van Halen tonight!!! #concertjunkie— See-Dee-Qaa. (no U) (@SmileyCreep) August 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Van Halen #toronto #epic— Don (@harleyriderRK) August 7, 2015

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Van Halen here I come !!! A photo posted by Hector (@hectordedivitiis) on Aug 7, 2015 at 12:43pm PDT
                        I didn't know Dave had a younger brother.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Van Halen with my dad tn🙀👊🏻👊🏻⠔ emily stranges (@EmilyStranges) August 7, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I didn't know Dave had a younger brother.

I knew that one would get a reaction....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I see multiple cameras
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Hanging out by the water at @TheKeg Lounge before the show. KWS opening up for the mighty Van Halen. Thanks for the great food and drinks!— Stevie Ray Vonnegut (@BrandonChoghri) August 7, 2015

Comment

Working...