Official August 7 Toronto, ON, Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

Full Bong and his mutt!
    Full Bong is really Peter Frampton??? Bong - break out that damn talk box and play us some Do You Feel!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Full Bong is really Peter Frampton??? Bong - break out that damn talk box and play us some Do You Feel!!!
      Looks more like a young Mark Hamill to me. Had the same do in the late 70s.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Looks more like a young Mark Hamill to me. Had the same do in the late 70s.
        Yeah, you might be on to something there...

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Full Bong and his mutt!
          That pic is over 20 years old, I don't look like that anymore, I am far better looking now....
          Why you have a copy of that pic so large is worrying Von, you sure your all there?
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            OK, that was pretty funny.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

locked and loaded...
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Its going to be a nice day tomorrow here, mostly sunny and not too hot, a summer night outdoors with VH, who could ask for more?

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Full Bug
                  Its going to be a nice day tomorrow here, mostly sunny and not too hot, a summer night outdoors with VH, who could ask for more?
                  Thanks for the weather report. Does that mean you're actually going to show up?

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah I'm going, heading down there in the early afternoon....

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yeah I'm going, heading down there in the early afternoon....
                      Remember, pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Angel said to me you are going, is that true? If so, I thought you said you refused to go see this tour....

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Remember, pics or it didn't happen!
                          I have my phone....

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Angel said to me you are going, is that true? If so, I thought you said you refused to go see this tour....
                            I'm the opposite of you. I say I'm not going, and then go. You say you're going, and then don't show up.

I don't think that's what I said, but I may have. It was close, reasonably priced, great weather and I got to hang with Twona and TommyV again. Couldn't pass that up.

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

I'm the opposite of you. I say I'm not going, and then go. You say you're going, and then don't show up.
                              I missed the last one, but made the show before that, 1 of 2 ain't bad.....Considering the set list this time around, glad I am gonna make this one, may be meeting up with a friend before hand who has a boat right behind the AT in the marina, so should be a cool day....

Comment

• Nigel
                                Roadie
                                • Mar 2004

Not that anyone gives a "Rat's Toss" but I'll be there, perfectly pre-inebriated

Nigel (aka David West) will be going to see the Mighty VH on Friday night
                                and seated in the 303 section.

I can't wait, because you just Can't Get This Stuff No More. . . .after it's over.

Now seeing them for the 14th time. . . since "Light Up The Sky" was the opener in 1979.

Cheers and have fun all you committed Roth Army Troops.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...