Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAKIN WHISKEY
    Commando
    • Apr 2006

Yeah, Rock n Roll. We are a dying breed. My wife thinks I'm crazy and should stay at home in bed for the next ten days. I say, what would Dave do? Suck it up and get to the show, bottle of Jack and all. Besides we are staying at an old friends house in eastern Pennsylvania and I grew up in that area, so It will give me a chance to see a bunch of old friends and my sister as well. I may not be able to move around very much but I can still party my ass off and grab a few cheesesteaks. Trip to NYC out, trip to the Jersey shore out, hiking in the Pa mountains out. Heavy alcohol consumption IN.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Wish I could've made this one over Camden. It's only a hundred times nicer an area, though there was just a shooting this past Monday at the PNC Bank during a hip hop event.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

I have been to a bunch of shows at Camden but never been to PNC. Drove by a bunch of times on the way to the shore when I use to live there.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
          Heavy alcohol consumption IN.
          Worked for us in London!
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fwacf
            Roadie
            • Jul 2004

No worries,Van Halen fans don't shoot one another(PNC RAP SHOOTING),we just talk about banging you mom,wife,sheep...lol! See you phuckers there!
            When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• fwacf
              Roadie
              • Jul 2004

Locked and loaded......live!!!
              When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

Sitting drinking a Heineken and eating a cheesesteak, getting ready to pack the cooler. 0% chance of rain. Our NJ backyard BBQ is on. Time for the mighty Van Halen.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

@DeniseRuberto @oldmeanlady @AmyLee98223 @rmfaircloth @Liasonfan9 @001JoJo @smutqueen @una_bella @Shawas001 Van Halen tonight! WOOT!— Sassy Michelle (@TheTurch) August 9, 2015
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Van Halen concert tonight— G F (@DodgersFan2006) August 9, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Van Halen not Van Hagar— Paulo (@PauloSteez) August 9, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I'm just hours away from seeing Van Halen live for the first time, so I just need them to not break up for the next 10 hours.— Chris Holmes (@grayflannelsuit) August 9, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Can't believe Van Halen is tonight😍— allison (@allisonhorvathh) August 9, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Van Halen Concert tonight! 👍— Matt Horvath (@MattSk8s39) August 9, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Seeing Van Halen tonight 😍😎 #PNC— K A I T L Y N (@KA_IT_LY_N) August 9, 2015

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

I'm sorry I can't express my feelings for you without quoting Van Halen. http://t.co/4iXdElaGYL— Pony Atrapasueños (@ponymusical) August 9, 2015

Comment

Working...