X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Should they consider doing a live video release of this tour, they'd have to go through and find the best versions of each song and patch it all together.
    Yeah but no camera guy's this tour. They need too film a couple. They are nut's if they don't !!! Playing this good at their age ?? Come on guy's give us a break !! Fuck that live album. This is the tour !!!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
      I was gonna try to write a review later...but I wanted to make a couple of quick comments. One of the things that stood out for me in this show was Eddie. He was so happy and having so much fun. Interacting with the crowd. Even did a flying Eddie at the end of his solo!!
      From what I watched of this show you saw a good one !!!

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
        Yeah but no camera guy's this tour. They need too film a couple. They are nut's if they don't !!! Playing this good at their age ?? Come on guy's give us a break !! Fuck that live album. This is the tour !!!
        Hell yes....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...