Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Wait, this is a thread about a girl that Dave dated 31 years ago???

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      I would say that's by choice. There are many types of personality & what works for some, or most, doesn't necessarily work for others.

I'm not big on needing to have someone by my side the whole time, so Dave's behaviour isn't strange at all in my point of view.

Most people do find this weird & they can't wrap their heads about someone being ok with being alone & even liking it. Well, I can't wrap my head about someone having to be with someone else at all times, especially when you take into account how destructive forced, needy relationships are.

What I DO find weird is Dave watching Sailor Moon while having his morning cereal in his bunny jammies & singing along with the intro and/or shouting the catchphrases with his fists in the air. That's just fucked up, Dave.
      I really enjoy solitude and thoroughly enjoy my own company!! That's the secret to being alone... ya gotta like hangin with yourself!! We have a great time me and my shadow...

I know for some people it scares the shit out of them to be totally alone... for me being around people is ok, but when I do get an opportunity to get away, I appreciate it so much more!!

Yeah singing in Bunny Jammies™ is just bat-shit weird. No way around that!!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Your second sentence makes no sense. If she WAS a boy, she'd be trying to pass herself off as a girl, not the other way around. The opposite direction would mean she's a girl trying to pass herself off as a boy, which would be a moot point.

Apparently, even Google doesn't know who she is & I don't know how to search IMDB.
        It makes sense... the attire, top to bottom, the mannerisms, the physical poses both sitting, standing and walking all project masculinity. The only thing feminine in that whole presentation is the facial complexion and even that isn't all that girly. If it's a "She"... then the presentation would imply a girl trying to pass herself off as male.

But... what if she WAS a boy and not pretending anything..? gasp... LOL
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I would say that's by choice. There are many types of personality & what works for some, or most, doesn't necessarily work for others.

I'm not big on needing to have someone by my side the whole time, so Dave's behaviour isn't strange at all in my point of view.

Most people do find this weird & they can't wrap their heads about someone being ok with being alone & even liking it. Well, I can't wrap my head about someone having to be with someone else at all times, especially when you take into account how destructive forced, needy relationships are.

What I DO find weird is Dave watching Sailor Moon while having his morning cereal in his bunny jammies & singing along with the intro and/or shouting the catchphrases with his fists in the air. That's just fucked up, Dave.
          Having a girlfriend around all the time would absolutely drive me insane. A wife? No damn way man. Going out and spending time with a chick is great. But damn they gots to go home at some point. And even then they want to call and text you constantly. Where are you? Where are you going? When will you be home? Are you about to come home? And then in person it's the same thing - constant questions. Then you have to go be around her family and act like you not only like them but actually somehow fit into this whole picture. Then there's the constant need that other person has to get your approval and they want you to constantly make them happy. Then there's all the "feelings" talk. Are you happy? Do I not make you happy? Well you don't sound happy. Why do you have an attitude? I can't believe you said that. Why can't you be like you were when I first met you? Jesus Christ just shoot me.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            But... what if she WAS a boy and not pretending anything..? gasp... LOL
            Pete's Brother would have a mental breakdown. He'd probably write a very stern letter containing the word "oodles" to David Lee Roth, berating him for being so childish.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Having a girlfriend around all the time would absolutely drive me insane. A wife? No damn way man. Going out and spending time with a chick is great. But damn they gots to go home at some point. And even then they want to call and text you constantly. Where are you? Where are you going? When will you be home? Are you about to come home? And then in person it's the same thing - constant questions. Then you have to go be around her family and act like you not only like them but actually somehow fit into this whole picture. Then there's the constant need that other person has to get your approval and they want you to constantly make them happy. Then there's all the "feelings" talk. Are you happy? Do I not make you happy? Well you don't sound happy. Why do you have an attitude? I can't believe you said that. Why can't you be like you were when I first met you? Jesus Christ just shoot me.
              In reply to this & Zahzoo's post, I have a theory that some people are just so atrocious that they fear their own thoughts. Others are so vacuous that they dread the empty noise inside their heads.

These are the people that need someone by their side constantly. Conversely, these are exactly the people you do NOT want to have by your side. Ever.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Pete's Brother would have a mental breakdown. He'd probably write a very stern letter containing the word "oodles" to David Lee Roth, berating him for being so childish.
                written in all lowercase

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yeah, fuck all that shit!

Most women want to be monogamous. Monogamy is unnatural. The pressure of it drives women to be even more insane than they already are. Here's a great book on this subject. http://www.amazon.com/The-Myth-Monog.../dp/0805071369.

Women are just impossible to get along with. They hate everybody, and everything. They can't even get along with each other. There is one common denominator among divorces/breakups. WOMEN! The divorce/breakup rate with lesbians, is just as high as it is with heterosexual couples!

At least the fags can get along. Because they don't have to deal with psycho bitches.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                    written in all lowercase
                    Don't be a jackass.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

Most women want to be monogamous. Monogamy is unnatural. The pressure of it drives women to be even more insane than they already are. Here's a great book on this subject. http://www.amazon.com/The-Myth-Monog.../dp/0805071369.

Women are just impossible to get along with. They hate everybody, and everything. They can't even get along with each other. There is one common denominator among divorces/breakups. WOMEN! The divorce/breakup rate with lesbians, is just as high as it is with heterosexual couples!

At least the fags can get along. Because they don't have to deal with psycho bitches.
                      Maybe you should turn full on fag, Von. What have you got to lose?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

Women don't want to be monogamous - they want us to be monogamous. I only know a handful of married women that haven't run around on their spouses. You give them half a chance and they're pulling their pants down - same as men. The difference is they're usually smarter about it and don't get caught as often.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Maybe you should turn full on fag, Von. What have you got to lose?
                          The ability to walk without the shit falling out into my pants?

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Holy fuck, look at all the misogyny here tonight!

Next you guys are gonna say that a woman is only truly happy when she's absolutely miserable.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Holy fuck, look at all the misogyny here tonight!

Next you guys are gonna say that a woman is only truly happy when she's absolutely miserable.
                              Again, that's incorrect. They're only happy when everybody else is miserable.

And you guys are gonna get fussed at for talking homo again

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Again, that's incorrect. They're only happy when everybody else is miserable.

And you guys are gonna get fussed at for talking homo again
                                is that what i did? i fussed? it won't happen for another eight years, promise.
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...