No announcement yet.

Official October 2 Hollywood, CA, Hollywood Bowl Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAN HALEN... Tonight-Live!! Hollywood Bowl!! Going to Get my Dose 0f 'FLASH!!— Mitch Manning (@Captkirkoes2) October 2, 2015
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Going to see Van Halen! Is it 1985?!?— Owen (@WeAreDuval) October 2, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

I'm taking my 15 year old daughter to Van Halen at the Bowl tonight. Thank You Roberta Dolgin Tragarz!!! You are the best.— Joe Kaplan (@Joemkaplan) October 2, 2015

Comment

Not sure if this is positive or negative...

The average van halen fan looks pretty much like how their music sounds— Tehlaserwolf (@TehLaserwolf) October 2, 2015

Comment

van halen tonight at the Hollywood bowl? 👍🏻— Beware of Darkness (@BewareoDarkness) October 2, 2015

Comment

ALMOST TIME!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!
              I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Heading over to the Hollywood Bowl to c VAN HALEN. Backstage as Ed's guest. For REAL— Janice Francis (@mauizoo) October 3, 2015

Comment

Off to see Van Halen at the Hollywood Bowl!— Recovery 101 Radio (@Recovery101) October 3, 2015

Comment

My dad is super excited for the Van Halen concert lol 💃 pic.twitter.com/KXPimpKxJQ— Ash. (@Foreverrrash) October 3, 2015

Comment

Van Halen Concert Tonight💃🏻 pic.twitter.com/QS7PYhRS87— short stack (@ashleebrooke12) October 3, 2015

Comment

Me: I love Van Halen
                        Kylie's dad: I hate Eddie Van Halen. He's an ass
                        Me: why?
                        Kylie's dad: he took my girlfriend
                        Me: oh I'm sorry 😂😳 #lol— Briana Crosby (@BrianaCrosby) October 3, 2015

Comment

Sound check with Van Halen at the Hollywood Bowl! Sweet! #VanHalen— Trevor Maskoske (@TMaskoske) October 3, 2015

Comment

Here we go. #HollywoodBowl #VanHalen A photo posted by Wolf Van Halen (@wolfvanhalen) on Oct 2, 2015 at 5:43pm PDT

Comment

my mom is going to a Van Halen concert… pic.twitter.com/DWcJnn788I— cam'ron (@babybakkbitch) October 3, 2015

Comment

van halen in a few hours hell yeah— leila (@leilayasha) October 3, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X