X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetstream
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2011

Dave's dog Russ...

Here something I am going to throw out there which might be thrown in the stupid shit department as much as in the prevalent department on the blackout of Dave's facebook and other social media. I came across this woman posting on his facebook timeline inquiring that she hoped his dog Russ was ok and proceeded to cite info which I cannot remember exactly that Russ had a medical problem which she seemed to be aware of. Yes, there are a ton of people out there who are nuts on social media, and associate themselves to a celeb's life with pure fabrication but the post did not come across like that at all and was actually rather low key and believable. Then I noted another person did the same and shortly afterwards, Roth's social media went on blackout. We may laugh about the significance of one's dog but to a lot of people they are family or even more importantly it is the whole principle that people where throwing out elements of Dave's personal life which on any topic he started not to be comfortable with. Hell, look at all the pics Dave has with the dog and how much he talks about him... he even barked in a Van Halen song, so Dave I hope Russ is fine even though he does not have a personal page like Kody the mouthpiece of Eddie lol
    I got lost in the...
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Why don't you send him a card
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

If memory serves, this forum does in fact have a "stupid shit" department.

MODS...TO THE THREAD MOVING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Jetstream
        Foot Soldier
        • Dec 2011

When the Van Halen frontman isn't on the road in support of their new album "A Different Kind of Truth", training his sheep dogs takes center stage. Dave nar...
        I got lost in the...

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

The poor dog probably has mental issues. I mean, Dave likes to dress him up in masks and costumes and all kinds of weirdo shit.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Jetstream
            Dave's reaction at 5:50 is awesome.

And for my next trick, watch me turn this into a hair thread. Dave needs the goatee back.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Dave's reaction at 5:50 is awesome.

And for my next trick, watch me turn this into a hair thread. Dave needs the goatee back.
              Careful, fryingdutchman does not agree with comments on Dave's hair

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

And now for a quick re-cap of the Bitch v. Dutch brawl...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    What if it was Ed's?. If you come to his dogs party he might let you hear a sample from one of his 10 albums worth of recordings

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      And now for a quick re-cap of the Bitch v. Dutch brawl...
                      no it isn't...

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Edwards3rdWife
                        Groupie
                        • May 2013

Those are some badass dogs now. During summer vacation at my Grandparent's dairy farm in Minnesota, my Grandpa would send the dogs out to go bring the cows in at the end of the day. They were always so far away you could barely see them, but the dogs would bring them in by themselves. It was amazing to watch.
                        Russ is the same breed of dog as Mel Gibson's in Road Warrior, if I'm not mistaken. Compare that to an annoying little yapper like #2s.
                        Get well soon Russell !!
                        I'm not conceited. Conceit is a fault, and I have no faults - DLR

Comment

• Jetstream
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2011

Just recalling what I heard. This is Dave's Army and Dave digs his dog Russ... please move my post now to a stupid shit department so there is more room for some to talk about their own personal stupid shit which had nothing to do with Dave lol
                          I got lost in the...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Just remember dogs are people too and people are hurt when a close bud like your dog has issues ( I have no idea if any facebook deffinative gospel is true lol fucking lol OH FUCK !!! funniest shit ever facebook comments...)

...anyway dogs are people to and come winter make for some great jerky and a decent set of mitten liners unless it's a shitzu or something you may only get half a mitten liner, but the fur is exceptional quality, they got that going for them. I mean you may need 5 or six of the small dog variety to make some quality mitten liners.
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...