X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leandro Pujiz

Should Fab be banned at the Army ?

Should Fab be banned at the Army?

Hell yeaahhh!
    a:2:{i:529;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:529;s:6:"nodeid";s:4:"5518";s:5:"title";s:10:"Hell Yeah!";s:5:"votes";i:22;s:6:"voters";a:22:{i:0;s:4:"1236";i:1;s:4:"2512";i:2;s:2:"39";i:3;s:2:"96";i:4;s:2:"63";i:5;s:2:"95";i:6;s:4:"3322";i:7;s:2:"52";i:8;s:2:"20";i:9;s:4:"3277";i:10;s:3:"403";i:11;s:3:"137";i:12;s:4:"2949";i:13;s:4:"5803";i:14;s:3:"168";i:15;s:4:"4796";i:16;s:3:"307";i:17;s:3:"149";i:18;s:3:"109";i:19;s:3:"798";i:20;s:4:"6770";i:21;s:2:"32";}}i:530;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:530;s:6:"nodeid";s:4:"5518";s:5:"title";s:26:"No, and I like Sammy Hagar";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:4:"4365";i:1;s:3:"130";i:2;s:4:"4187";i:3;s:4:"4776";i:4;s:4:"5656";i:5;s:3:"246";i:6;s:4:"4882";i:7;s:2:"23";i:8;s:4:"4936";i:9;s:4:"2781";i:10;s:3:"135";i:11;s:4:"6034";}}}
    0%
  • Fabulous Shadow

Let's see... You joined in Feb of 2004 and have only posted 16 times,
    This is the only thread you have ever started. You are not a mod so you have no banning authority and you obviously have no idea how many friends I have here... This isn't the DDLR where you and your frinds can gang rape me. Go back to you lil ghost town. I know it's been a gdrag since I been gone.You've obviously missed me, that's why your doing this here...

Comment

• Leandro Pujiz

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Let's see... You joined in Feb of 2004 and have only posted 16 times,
      This is the only thread you have ever started. You are not a mod so you have no banning authority and you obviously have no idea how many friends I have here... This isn't the DDLR where you and your frinds can gang rape me. Go back to you lil ghost town. I know it's been a gdrag since I been gone.You've obviously missed me, that's why your doing this here...
      What are you talkin bout...you joined in April....it doesn´t matter how many times I post sumthin here....I am a real David Lee Roth fan...and you´re not...and this is a big deal!!!!

And you can bet that I´ll be back in that town...and you´re not!

And I know who are your friends here....the spammy fans.....really spammy fans are my enemies forever!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Leandro Pujiz
        What are you talkin bout...you joined in April....it doesn´t matter how many times I post sumthin here....I am a real David Lee Roth fan...and you´re not...and this is a big deal!!!!

And I know who are your friends here....the spammy fans.....really spammy fans are my enemies forever!!!
        I am a real ROTH fan MORON... Let me guess... YOUR THE JUDGE??? FUCK YOU!

As for me being back in that town? Don't you lay your money on me not being back..

As for my friends here... Why don't you read the board a little. Most of um are the die hard Dave or the gravers! Mods and admins alike.
        They like me for ME, know why? They got to KNOW my person and didn't prejudge me based on a singer or what someone else said about me. They give me hell about being Bi-Halen and I take the heat, but at the end of the day, were board buds and that's all that matters. My quest for mod was only 1/2 hearted because I knew they want the Roth die hards, and me being admittidly Gaygar, I would not be allowed because being Bi-Halen is not accepted openly in this community YET! But Hell if thy were to give me a chance I'd consider it an honor and a privledge because this is the only VH board I've been to where I was allowed to speak my mind and not be mind fucked for it. So if you came over her to continue the DDLR Fab Fuck Fest, it aint gonna happen! You are a waste of my time and you have just taken up the last 3 minutes that i 'm going to give you tonight because I'm L84AD8! Tata you waste of a hunky Brazilian!

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I like her and i am NO FUCKING SPAMMY FAN, lol.
          C'mon bro, Fab is good people unless you get on her bad side and i have never been on that side that i know of.

And the choices in this poll prevent me from voting, lmmfao...

Roth On!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Should Fab be banned at the Army ?

Should Fab be banned at the Army?

Hell yeaahhh!
            No! Get lost punk!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

My Heros! Cat, Guwp... Thanks whole heartedly!

Lil punk from the other board that wants to continue shit slingingin over here! I don't want any part of it.

You guys are the best! I LUV YA! SMOOTCH!

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

I'll always got to bat for you, sweetie. You've been nothing but respectful in the 4 years since we crossed paths.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I respect those who respect me, and others. It's as simple as that.
                  Nothing wrong with disagreeing with somoeone but it's no reason to be hurtful!

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    I respect those who respect me, and others. It's as simple as that.
                    Nothing wrong with disagreeing with somoeone but it's no reason to be hurtful!
                    Tell that to my ex-wife, lol.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Cathedral
                      Tell that to my ex-wife, lol.
                      Ewwww OUCH!

Comment

• Hells Belle
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004

One minute she's looking to be a mod and now they are going to ban her? What did I miss?

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2004

Anyone that has a Gene Simmons avatar is a dipshit if you ask me.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Fab = Cool

Man, leave Fab alone. I don't know her, but her posts are cool with me, and I'm the die-hardest of the die-hard DAVE fans. She digs VanHagar, so what? She doesn't sit around and write shit about Dave to prove her point! You're trying to make 'er out to be like KidVegas, or dysfunction, man, that's just B.S. and you know it. She stays!! Roth on Fab Time to drink!!
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

FUCK this thread! Fab is totally cool! why is this even an item for debate? oh and nice choices on poll, who started this shit?
                              Last edited by Carmine; 07-07-2004, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...