Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

im all for a person being banned from a society where im allowed!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Full Bug
      How is me talking about your tits that everyone on the planet has seen have to do with the DDLR site? Go figure.....
      I am inspired to create a poll...
      In your honor you FULLy BUG the shit outta me!

I'll put it in NON where it belongs...

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        I am inspired to create a poll...
        In your honor you FULLy BUG the shit outta me!

I'll put it in NON where it belongs...
        HUH?
        I FULLy Bug you? Yeah right, you know you in love with me......
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

close this thread already

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

HUH?
            I FULLy Bug you? Yeah right, you know you in love with me......
            Honestly Bug... I liked you until you let other people think for you.
            When you joined the gang bang, I lost all respect for you. You follow the crowd. I can't respect that. I cant like people I don't respect.

Comment

• Keeyth
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2004

When you joined the gang bang, I lost all respect for you. You follow the crowd. I can't respect that. I cant like people I don't respect.
              I might be interested in a different kind of gang bang... ?
              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Keeyth! That's just nasty! I'm not that kind of girl!

Comment

• Keeyth
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2004

Keeyth! That's just nasty! I'm not that kind of girl!
                  I was just kidding... ...it would be stricly one on one with me babe!

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh Ok... I'll tell my friend to stay home...

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Really? And how did I do that my sweetness?
                      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Keeyth
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2004

Oh Ok... I'll tell my friend to stay home...
                        Well, now... ...didn't I warn you about teasing me girl???

Cuz if you're friend is female, and you're O.K. with it, I'm gonna show BOTH of you the time of your life! !

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Really? And how did I do that my sweetness?
                          Ok, I'm going to say thins once and then I want to leave the DDLR shit at the DDLR because I moved on from that place and have found a really cool place to hang with really cool people who could give a rats ass if I like Hagar as long as I don't force feed it to um...

So here goes...

When I joined DDLR you were cool to me... When dg started shit with me, because she knew I liked Hagar, and people started ripping on me, and it became the in thing to do, you followed the crowd. Even though we had already been cool beforhand. You showed no loyalty and no independence. Your a follower, not a leader. Even WARF had to hide behind an alias to defend me. SpanishFlyGuy was the only one who showed he is a man of is own ideas...

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

Ok, I'm going to say thins once and then I want to leave the DDLR shit at the DDLR because I moved on from that place and have found a really cool place to hang with really cool people who could give a rats ass if I like Hagar as long as I don't force feed it to um...

So here goes...

When I joined DDLR you were cool to me... When dg started shit with me, because she knew I liked Hagar, and people started ripping on me, and it became the in thing to do, you followed the crowd. Even though we had already been cool beforhand. You showed no loyalty and no independence. Your a follower, not a leader. Even WARF had to hide behind an alias to defend me. SpanishFlyGuy was the only one who showed he is a man of is own ideas...
                            Can I just interject here a little bit?? I've got my own ideas about you too Fab... ...but they're ALL good!!

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

So here goes...
                              I followed the crowd? If you mean that I did after you made personal threats to a other member, then I guess I did, you talk about loyalty? Right, maybe one day you will come off your high horse......
                              And I luv ya bebe!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

you knew one side of the story Bug...

BTW- Catfish is here to help you beat me up! Just like the old days! Have at it!

Comment

Working...