View Poll Results: Should Fab be banned at the Army?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yeah!

22 64.71%
  • No, and I like Sammy Hagar

12 35.29%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Fab be banned at the Army ?

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How can I have beautiful woman take off their clothes, and hold signs that say, "I love WARF the body?"

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Big Poppa Pump is Your HOOK UP

WARF, I was just watchin' Star Trek: TNG!! You're great in that show!! To get chicks to write your name and put it between their titties is, well, somethin' that only happens to SCOTTYTHEBODY, SORRY!! All I can say is CHICKS DIG ME!!
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    scotty, why don't you just put the pic in your sig so you don't have to upload it everytime you post?
    Roth Army Militia

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLRoswegony
    FUCK this thread! Fab is totally cool! why is this even an item for debate?
    Just dont piss her off, you might find yourself under threat of getting the shit beat out of you with her so called biker friends.....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Steve, we barely even remember the PD!
    And Chelle introduced my profile on her site as, "What's been said about Steve Savicki that hasn't been said at least a dozen times already?"
    To this day I can still eat one of those 1/2 pints of Haagen Daaz! Why is that so amazing to you silly boy?
    Because I can't eat that much in one sitting. There's another reason, but I won't say it due to being in fear of being bitten by a wolf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dave le roi
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Should Fab be banned at the Army ?

Originally posted by Leandro Pujiz
    Should Fab be banned at the Army?

Hell yeaahhh!
    -NO,go get lost!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you can’t get it up for Fab, guess who is the shagar fan.
    Fab is fab and all the real men here at the army want her daily.
    Go back where you’re amoung your kind, loser. The rest of us will be just fine.

Fab is a party waiting to happen with

whipped cream and sweat!
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    scotty, why don't you just put the pic in your sig so you don't have to upload it everytime you post?
    Scotty The Body can do whatever he wants...cuz he's scottythebody... the dlrarmys version of Ravishing Rick Rude... or Rick Flair!!!

Please Scotty, I must know your secret to gettin' my name between a nice set of titties!!!

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking Rick Rude

Whooo!!! To be the man, you gotta BEAT THE MAN!!! Whooooooo!!!!! To tell ya the truth, WARF, I don't even know that girl's name... She obviously knows mine! Cuz bein' Scotty the Body is a DIRTY FRICKIN' JOB, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Leandro, I HAVE to agree with what folks are telling you here. This is a really stupid thread that you've started here, and I haven't come across anything that could cause a banning.

Fab's found a home, with friends... everyone needs a place where they feel welcome, Fab's found hers, and I say GOOD FOR HER! We have our issues with each other, but you've gone over the line here. I think she's even become more of a Dave fan since being here.

When I come over here, I choose to ignore people that I may have issues with, I suggest you do the same. I don't want anyone to think that everyone at DDLR is as immature as this thread shows you to be.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We wouldn't ban her unless she started a shit storm like some others have. Now, if she thinks we will ever accept Van Hagar here then she is smoking it. She's more than welcome to post here...as long as she posts more pictures (or sends them to me privately)

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No wonder she is happy here, all Fab craves is attention, and she gets it here, she reminds me of my 3 years old niece, as long as she gets attention she is happy,, just dont piss her off, she might send her Hell's Angels after you, or whatever.......

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Rick Rude

Originally posted by scottydabodi
    Whooo!!! To be the man, you gotta BEAT THE MAN!!! Whooooooo!!!!! To tell ya the truth, WARF, I don't even know that girl's name... She obviously knows mine! Cuz bein' Scotty the Body is a DIRTY FRICKIN' JOB, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!
    I'm a limo ridin'..... kiss stealin'.....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    WARF- You could not PAY me to go back to VHF! After hanging with this crowd- No other board would ever do! The guys and gals here are the mother fucking best there is!

Big Troubles- Props Daddy-O! I luv you man!

scottydabodi- Why do I get a strange feeling that you are another one of WARF aliases?

Ally- I knew this thread held no threat but your a doll for clarifying! XO girlfriend!

Full Bug- Those "so-called" biker friends of mine... Just happen to be my big bothers. Wanna meet um? Old news dude, why keep bringing it up?

Savicki- That haagen Daaz thread is too old to disguss. I only put your name in here so you wouldn't feel left out...

Jano- Merci de me proteger. Vous etes un bon ami...

Jacksmar- Thanks for watching my back... Just remember this! Fab don't sweat! It's whipped cream and strawberries baby!!!

Angel- Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.
    IMO we didn't have any real issues until you accepted my apology then shit all over it.

Brownsound1- I'd never want to change anything about you or anyone here and I certainly would never expect you die hard Roth fans to to accept Hagar. Your loyalties to ROTH impress me! The difference though is that you guys are secure enough to let this lil Bi-Halen fan join in without feeling that somehow weakens the ROTHness of the site. You guys don't feel the need to beat me senseless everytime I post.

One thing I have learned from being here...

The majority of the people here are cool and will let you have your own opinion as long as you don't try to force feed YOURs down THEIR throat! I have learned first hand that the ROTH fans here are DIE hards that support their love of ROTH and are not here simply to have a good FIGHT with the next Hagar fan that dare show their face on the site. You want a fair debate, you got one. You want a no holds barred fight, you got that too! No biases, no hypocrites, no discrimination...
    Equal treatment for everyone. That makes this ROTH/VH BOARD the best fucking Board there is! I'm just bummed it took me so long to come back...

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Full Bug
    No wonder she is happy here, all Fab craves is attention, and she gets it here, she reminds me of my 3 years old niece, as long as she gets attention she is happy,, just dont piss her off, she might send her Hell's Angels after you, or whatever.......
    Didn't you just basically say this exact same thing a few posts up?

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Hey Fab

Fab, I gotta tell ya, yer da coolest Hagarita I ever known! I'm not a WARF alias though, although WARF if fucking hysterical!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Angel-Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.
    IMO we didn't have any real issues until you accepted my apology then shit all over it.

I don't think I shit all over it as much as you think. No more than you shit all over the first one I made to you. C'est la vie. I speak my mind Fab, I try not to hold grudges, and if I see something I feel is WRONG, I speak out about it. IMO, LEO was wrong here, and it pissed me off that he even started the thread, so I spoke up. I can be a bitch when necessary, but shit disturbers really piss me off - which brings us back to how all this bullshit started in the first place. I shall return to ignoring Fab threads now... take care, everyone deserves happiness, except EDDIE, of course! I am glad that you've found a "home" here FAB. I hope you find peace in the other areas of your life as well.
    Last edited by Angel; 07-08-2004 at 03:18 PM.

Fabulous Shadow
    I dont consider myself a Hagarita and I'm boardline offended at the fact you called me that! LOL! I have never seen Van Hagar before Bu I saw Sammy twice. Once with the Waborits, once with Dave. I only own 2 Van Hagar CD's, I couldn't name 1/2 of the Van Hagar song list... I just don't Hate Sammy, I don't think he's fat and I do like some of the stuff he did with the brothers... Hagarita? NAH

Fabulous Shadow
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Angel
    Angel-Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.

I don't think I shit all over it as much as you think. No more than you shit all over the first one I made to you. C'est la vie. I speak my mind Fab, I try not to hold grudges, and if I see something I feel is WRONG, I speak out about it. IMO, LEO was wrong here, and it pissed me off that he even started the thread, so I spoke up. I can be a bitch when necessary, but shit disturbers really piss me off - which brings us back to how all this bullshit started in the first place. I shall return to ignoring Fab threads now... take care, everyone deserves happiness, except EDDIE, of course! I am glad that you've found a "home" here FAB. I hope you find peace in the other areas of your life as well.
    Well Angel... I see it as it is. We were getting along fine after the apology until I was banned and then you jumped back on the bandwagon saying you never really meant any of the cool things you said to me during our "cooling off period" that it was just a game. That's chicken shit, phoney and down right mean. Ignore as you will, but when you mock and taunt me at a site that I am banned from that is hardley fair considering I get no rebuttle... That is a bit cowardly don't ya think...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't think you read closely what I said. Did I say I was glad you were gone and that the Army could have you... Yup, because that's exactly how I felt, and still do, DDLR wasn't the right place for you, just as the Army isn't the right place for some of us.

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sorry!!

Sorry Fab!! I take that "Hagarita" shit back! I saw Hagar at The Monsters of Rock '88, if it's any consolation... Scorpions kicked their ass all over the stage, though, HA HA!!! Keep Rothin'!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    that makes no sense Angel but then you always have talked in circles... Too much ganga maybe? Who cares... DDLR was not the right place for me beause you people could see nothing past the fact that I admittidly liked Hagar. If you think that makes you better Roth fans well than so be it. You people didn't even give me a chance over there, especially you, dg and Fish...the rest of them just joined suit. It's almost like you guys don't want new users over there. Maybe it's just new female users? At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all... Sad thing about the DDLR is that the bad people stand out so much that the good people get lost in the mix. Only thing tempting me back to that board is some unfinished business... Other than that, it's almost an embarrasment to post there.

JCOOK
    NO WAY !!! FAB SORTA KEEPS SANITY AT THIS SITE. IVE' BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS AND I DIG HER!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by JCOOK
    NO WAY !!! FAB SORTA KEEPS SANITY AT THIS SITE. IVE' BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS AND I DIG HER!
    Thanks! I dig you too! I just gave you your first vote Baby!

Look, I'll pay ya for it!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Savicki- That haagen Daaz thread is too old to disguss. I only put your name in here so you wouldn't feel left out...

Keeyth ...feelin' left out

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I dont consider myself a Hagarita and I'm boardline offended at the fact you called me that! LOL! I have never seen Van Hagar before Bu I saw Sammy twice. Once with the Waborits, once with Dave. I only own 2 Van Hagar CD's, I couldn't name 1/2 of the Van Hagar song list... I just don't Hate Sammy, I don't think he's fat and I do like some of the stuff he did with the brothers... Hagarita? NAH
    Damn! You saw the Hagar/Dave show? I would have loved to have seen that! (Not for Hagar, that would have been tailgaiting time) but to check out Dave doin' old VH would have been awesome, where did you catch that show?

Fabulous Shadow
    Baby! I give you One on One all the time!

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Baby! I give you One on One all the time!
    Oh, how I wish THAT was true!!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Keeyth
    Damn! You saw the Hagar/Dave show? I would have loved to have seen that! (Not for Hagar, that would have been tailgaiting time) but to check out Dave doin' old VH would have been awesome, where did you catch that show?
    Davore...
    Well I saw Dave because Sammy headlined that night. Remember how they took turns? It was kinda shitty. The sound was all F'd up and you could tell Dave was irk'd. He wasn't into it because the sound was soo bad, he kept stopping mid song and telling the sound guys what to do to try and get the soiund right. I think it made it hard for him to give his all. Anyway, I wore a halter top to the show a didnt bring a jacket. Needless to say it gets COLD in Davore at night and I was freezing by the time Sammy was going on. I had the chills so bad I couldn't sit still. Ended up by the snack bar for his whole set sitting by some hot dog guys heater waiting for my friends to come out!... Missed all of Sammys set.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now about those pics.....

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Didn't you just basically say this exact same thing a few posts up?
    So what? You think your cool because you posted your tits? Big deal....

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Davore...
    Well I saw Dave because Sammy headlined that night. Remember how they took turns? It was kinda shitty. The sound was all F'd up and you could tell Dave was irk'd. He wasn't into it because the sound was soo bad, he kept stopping mid song and telling the sound guys what to do to try and get the soiund right. I think it made it hard for him to give his all. Anyway, I wore a halter top to the show a didnt bring a jacket. Needless to say it gets COLD in Davore at night and I was freezing by the time Sammy was going on. I had the chills so bad I couldn't sit still. Ended up by the snack bar for his whole set sitting by some hot dog guys heater waiting for my friends to come out!... Missed all of Sammys set.
    Sorry to hear you froze, but do you know how hot it makes me to think of you in a halter top in the cold?? Mmmmm...

By the way, where in the heck is Davore???

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brownsound1
    I tried bro... ...but Full Bug fucked it up for the rest of us...

...put those pics under "Can't get this stuff no more"

Fabulous Shadow
    Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath! No one has even mentioned that in weeks! Are you on some flash back Dust trip or something?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath! No one has even mentioned that in weeks! Are you on some flash back Dust trip or something?
    Whoa! Are you talking to me?:confused:

Fabulous Shadow
    Davore is up by San Bernadino I think. The place is called Glen Helen Raceway...

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Keeyth
    Whoa! Are you talking to me?:confused:
    No way doll... That BUG guy that wants to relive the DDLR shit!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Brownsound1

What about them dollface?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Davore is up by San Bernadino I think. The place is called Glen Helen Raceway...
    Must be a hole in the wall... ...Mapquest doesn't even recognize a Davore Ca... ...no wonder I missed the show.

So, you're down south huh? Maybe next time I'm in San Diego we should hook up...?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No way doll... That BUG guy that wants to relive the DDLR shit!
    *whew* cool...

Thread Information