New EVH interview (Washington Post, April 2nd)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Von Halen
    They didn't have time to record over the last two years?

You are really going to blame Wolf for that? Why, because he got tired of sitting around waiting on these guys, and went and recorded with Tremonti? Wolf dropped Tremonti the second these guys got off their asses. FACT!

As much as we all suck Dave's cock around here, can we really resist putting the onus on him? Dave's the one that's been in Japan the whole fucking time. Dave's the one that's probably been too busy getting tattoo's, to record an album. Dave's the one that seems to find anything to do, other than record a new album. Or work on his voice.

I am sick of making excuses for these fucking idiots. All of them.
    Oh, I'm not putting it on Wolf.. just saying thats another distraction for Ed.. If they wanted to make an album they can. They have nothing holding them back. They work on their time.
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by philouze
      I call bullshit on this one. They just didn't want to release anything with Mikey on it. That's just my opinion. Call me nuts, but that's what I happen to think.
      You just won a new Buick !!! Yeah that sums it up. Ed is full of shit.

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
        you just won a new buick !!! Yeah that sums it up. Ed is full of shit.
        Finally!!!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
          You can't be serious. They deleted your post??
          They deleted a few of mine the last couple times I posted there. One was I told a guy Hagar was a liar about being a pro boxer once, he never was. His dad was. I just corrected the Samboy and they deleted it.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

They deleted a few of mine the last couple times I posted there. One was I told a guy Hagar was a liar about being a pro boxer once, he never was. His dad was. I just corrected the Samboy and they deleted it.
            Wow and I thought Sesh was a dictator...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Dude, I really don't care at all anymore...

They're stabbing the fans in the back along with Michael Anthony...And Hagar...and G ry...
              yeah...the 07-tour was the long awaited party...enough booze to forget Micheal Anthony was missing and there were some drop outs here and there...

Last tour it was too much cheap booze so we saw the hangover coming...which is now...a hangover...so big that we never want to touch the booze again...oh and somebody left the vomit on the floor and called it a "live-CD"

to be fair...the band didn't change that much during the last eight years...we only got sober...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• philouze
                Banned
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                yeah...the 07-tour was the long awaited party...enough booze to forget Micheal Anthony was missing and there were some drop outs here and there...

Last tour it was too much cheap booze so we saw the hangover coming...which is now...a hangover...so big that we never want to touch the booze again...oh and somebody left the vomit on the floor and called it a "live-CD"

to be fair...the band didn't change that much during the last eight years...we only got sober...
                Post of the year. End of thread.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

And another was to the same guy who brought up the 4 number one albums with Sam, 0 with Dave. I said yeah they are real classics. Jack FM plays the ballads a few times a week otherwise you never hear that crap & the Dave albums have what ? 6-7 classic songs on each one. DELETED ! I think Jeff is turning into a fucking pussy over there. I mean come on !

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I think Jeff is turning into a fucking pussy over there. I mean come on !
                    Turning into ??

It's the same way over here though...

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                      My lord, Ed is incapable of taking responsibility isn't he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I really don't fault Ed. I mean Dave is on the other side of the world playing Karate Kid, he won't sing certain songs cause he knows he can't,
                      he can't remember the lyrics, and really seems like he is not part of the "family". Not to mention ruining the legacy of this band in the public eye.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Turning into ??

It's the same way over here though...
                        If that's what you really think, then you should go over there for awhile and just be yourself. Afterward, you can come back here and let us all know how that worked out for ya'.

Comment

• private parts
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Bloomington
                          I think alot of the old stuff may see the light of day when Warner Brothers decides to release it not Van Halen.
                          I don't think any of it exists. Not the demos, not the Oakland footage, none of it. In this day and age when record companies are sucking wind to stay afloat,
                          don't you think they would try to sell anything and everything they got?

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by private parts
                            I don't think any of it exists. Not the demos, not the Oakland footage, none of it. In this day and age when record companies are sucking wind to stay afloat,
                            don't you think they would try to sell anything and everything they got?
                            Then how did they rework all those old songs into ADKOT?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Youtube ??

Comment

• private parts
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2007

I don't know. Somebody moved some money around and made it happen right? I just think Ed and everyone involved didn't have the wherewithal to keep up with all
                                the material that should have been archived.

Comment

Working...