X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
    You don't seem to be able to distinguish the difference between imperfection, and just not giving a fuck about singing the songs in the right register.

Dave's live shows in the old days, had imperfections. Today's performances he is singing the songs WRONG, on purpose.

How ironic, you seem to think everything DLR does is perfect, yet you claim to like imperfection.
    Awesome DLR knows he has sung these song each 4500 times and now he gives us something we never heard but only have wished for!!! these same songs over and over again now in a new way....................................WRONG!!!

DLR never ceases to amaze...the consummate professional.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
      This is your exact quote.

Look at Carrot Top talking out of both sides of his mouth, as usual!
      I said seats the "lawn tickets" at the 14 seat venue would still be 63$

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        DLR never ceases to amaze...
        I agree, watch this...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I said seats the "lawn tickets" at the 14 seat venue would still be 63$

Oh, great...

Like I'd want a friggin' lawn ticket...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Oh, great...

Well I had the pleasure of the whole venue being GA and 8$ a ticket back when 90% of your favorite bands were in their 20s (lots of front row) as many of us here at this site have. I haven't got front row seats for a show in the last 15 years. I like the back of the show sound is better where it focuses to a point.

I do get front usually 7th row when I go to the opera...now there my friend is when I seek tonality,,not at a R&R show.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Oh, great...

bring a blanket and your lady if you go alone just sit in the grass with the rest of us.....

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I can afford more than a lawn ticket...

The point is, I'm not going to a show this time...

Someone else is getting my money this summer...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh, great...

At PNC Bank, lawn means getting there 7 hours early (with all of the other lawn seat only people) rushing for a small plot of grass to drop your towel or chair for a poor view of the stage, obscured by the structure of the building, and is just out of coverage from rain. The show won't stop if there's a down pour. That wouldn't be fair to the folks who could afford seats. I can't afford seats this time around thanks to both VH and the gouging agencies.

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

I went and looked at Sammy singing the shit song deluxe on Youtube "When Its Love" and "When It Still Sucks" sounds like crap because stating he can still sing is a lie too, even in his boring tone. We have Sammy and Mikey's tubby frames fumbling around like NASCAR promotion stickers wearing their product t-shirts on and guess what; Sammy is not holding the notes out because he can longer do so, he can no longer hit the high notes, he talks his way through it as much as Dave is accused of doing it, he is not on key, and looks like a complete moron doing his Van Hagar sign with his hands but since singing one of his crappy songs gets little attention because nobody cares about the performance of "When It Still Sucks" compared to "Panama"... he seems to be allowed to suffer no critical judgment, because we care about a Van Halen song and not a Van Hagar blurb lol

And guess what, he has Michael Anthony to bail him out vocally... hmmm
                    Last edited by Jetstream; 04-08-2015, 01:45 PM.
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• marty d.
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • May 2012

Well my brother it is 63$ including tax at any show all summer long.

Depends on where you personally want to sit and be "known".

You will go to a show you probably already have tickets. Remember it is just something to do some weekday night..you could stay home and order a pizza...no one will care.
                      Hey i wanna be on clara's team,thank you for you're wise posts! Hey donniep, fuck you punk mother fucker.. yes i've only posted a few times< but we all start somewhere right. You're little quotes about going to another site, and you pay all this money. makes you the main man to talk shit huh? It sounds from you're post you got a little defensive.... A little mix it up on the army baby. oh and p.s. i'm not a fucking sheep , wolf mode always. u fucking dork. use some of youre money to get me banned

Comment

• marty d.
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • May 2012

Dave is the fucking man, any body dont like it . tough shit!!! dave to the grave. I think sammy and sauce are infiltrators on rotharmy.. Hey i actually have a job and work, so ill aggravate some of u fucking veterans that talk shit tonight. to all you dave fans, god bless ya!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by marty d.
                          Hey i wanna be on clara's team,thank you for you're wise posts! Hey donniep, fuck you punk mother fucker.. yes i've only posted a few times< but we all start somewhere right. You're little quotes about going to another site, and you pay all this money. makes you the main man to talk shit huh? It sounds from you're post you got a little defensive... use some of youre money to get me banned
                          I've been out of the loop for awhile and obviously didn't get the memo, but is this the thing now? To be an illiterate fucking idiot?

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by marty d.
                            Hey i actually have a job and work...
                            Lemme guess...

Krusty's sociology professor ??

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

So, Van Halen have realised a live album.....

Sammy Hagar is going to release a live album......

In related news, Gary Cherone is currently giving hand-jobs for crack.....
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Jetstream
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by binnie
                                So, Van Halen have realised a live album.....

Sammy Hagar is going to release a live album......

In related news, Gary Cherone is currently giving hand-jobs for crack.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZ0ELu5_KU
                                I got lost in the...

Comment

Working...