X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I'm just wondering how far Von will let Kenni go if he does turn out to be a dude.....
    download.png

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Maybe, if this was an Ariana Grande message board
      It's not? FUCK!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

I'm just wondering how far Von will let Kenni go if he does turn out to be a dude.....
        It will depend on the size of the Adam's apple.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Any links to anything you've ever played?

Anywhere?

Didn't think so.
          I suspect intelligence doesn't run long in your genetic pool. Not only do you not get sarcasm, you post your jerk off music and want others to see how lonely and insolent your life truly is. I know it must be difficult for you: the barrage of F A T jokes, living life in a white trash realm, a failed musician and currently a serve risk for stoke. No wonder at all to me why a troll like Elvis always got the best of you. Now you come out of the woodwork to do others what he always did to you. Sad.

So you see you F A T fuck, it does not matter to me what you "think."

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Saw the video in Lefty's post. They rocked but I couldn't understand a word of the vocals.
            But I think it's hypocritical that people who constantly voice their opinions about politics even though they are not politicians don't think you should voice your opinion about music unless you're a musician.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              That's a bit strong do you not think?
              Seriously, sesh has turned into Stuart Smalley, why isn't anyone else concerned?

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Fuck you. Knowing F A T boy's history with me and the shit he has said to me and done to me throughout the years, he is fair game. He is a sad little man who like to play his whipped puppy/jerk off games. His 30,000+ posts are a testament to that.

So he can call me and think of me whatever he wants. But I will stand up to his abuse for I find it funny how, for example, he ran whenever Elvis pointed out all the faults in him. He is a loser in life. A coward. And a pathetic manipulator. So if you want to go suck his dick be my guest.

If that F A T fuck drops the fuck dead from a stroke (which by the looks of him is surely headed his way) no one will miss him.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Speaking of beautiful women with talent......

Better singer, and way hotter than Katy Perry......
                  Nah but her kid sure fucks with a terminator one day. Oh I think that shit might have happened in some confused time line already, it's confusing.
                  Still would do her obviously
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Fuck you. Knowing F A T boy's history with me and the shit he has said to me and done to me throughout the years, he is fair game. He is a sad little man who like to play his whipped puppy/jerk off games. His 30,000+ posts are a testament to that.

So he can call me and think of me whatever he wants. But I will stand up to his abuse for I find it funny how, for example, he ran whenever Elvis pointed out all the faults in him. He is a loser in life. A coward. And a pathetic manipulator. So if you want to go suck his dick be my guest.

If that F A T fuck drops the fuck dead from a stroke (which by the looks of him is surely headed his way) no one will miss him.
                    I would miss him. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anybody here. I don't even wish bad things on flappo's retarded ass. This is a message board people. Have fun with it, hack on some people, have some laughs but to get this pissed off and wish misery on others is pretty fucked up.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Kirsty aint mean she just says shit , but donniep with his constant begging to be a mod gets on my fuzzy tits

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Fuck him. The shit F A T boy pulled on me will always make him fair game.

He can go post his jerk off fantasies elsewhere.

Meanwhile, here's a Brownie Button for you.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Fuck him. The shit F A T boy pulled on me will always make him fair game.

He can go post his jerk off fantasies elsewhere.

Meanwhile, here's a Brownie Button for you.
                          You are both plenty smart enough to insult each other without wishing Ill will towards each other. That is all I am saying. I'll take my brownie button now, thanks.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Kirsty aint mean she just says shit , but donniep with his constant begging to be a mod gets on my fuzzy tits
                            Yeah, Donnie Pee Pee is TEH WURST!

Always flaunting his Wall Street money on everybody's face, what the fuck? Top-down convertible rider, Rolex wearing motherfucker.

Do you... do you have fuzzy tits? Would you mind if I... that is... well, can I see them?

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Make me a MOD! Make me an ADMIN!!!! Sell me the board!!! Sesh - you blobberdy soddy knob - I'll give you 37 American dollars right now for this place! Then I'm gonna paint it pink and slap a bunch of flowers on it and lock every single one of you in our newest forum: The Bath House!

Then I'll give myself edit permissions for MY chatbox and I'll fuck with all your chats. And everybody gets a Freddie Mercury avatar - each one more gayer than the next. And I'm gonna have Dreams or some shit playing on the main page plus there will be more ads on this board than you can imagine - everything from bacon to weight loss supplements to little blue pecker pills! I got big plans for this place!
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

somebody say bacon

Comment

Working...