X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yon Halen

I was looking through YouTube instead of working and came across a teaching video for an old UFO song.

I was watching and suddenly wondered why the fuck would anyone be wearing a Von Halen t-shirt?

Turns out it's the guys tribute act - I give you Yon Halen!

• DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I can't understand a word they're saying. Are they Chinamen or Scotsmen?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Pwetty dissont. Gond Yon Halon muzonk.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• private parts
        Sniper
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I was looking through YouTube instead of working and came across a teaching video for an old UFO song.

I was watching and suddenly wondered why the fuck would anyone be wearing a Von Halen t-shirt?

Turns out it's the guys tribute act - I give you Yon Halen!

That's Satsuma! Dave's work-out partner in Japan. Seriously check out some of his Rhoads work. Unbelievable!
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          You know you want a Von Halen shirt Sesh! I wonder where he had that made? I want to get three (one for Sesh, one for Kristy and one for me) made.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            You know you want a Von Halen shirt Sesh! I wonder where he had that made? I want to get three (one for Sesh, one for Kristy and one for me) made.
            No, no. I keep telling you to think BIG! We go in halfsies on the shirts and sell em here for 35 bucks plus shipping.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...