X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

EVH Donates Guitar for Varvatos Auction

Help me support the @johnvaratos #StuartHouse auction & bid @charitybuzz on my auction! - http://t.co/auUyUFuuZf— Eddie Van Halen (@eddievanhalen) April 17, 2015

Own this EVH Striped Series guitar signed by rock legend Eddie Van Halen! Indisputably one of the greatest guitar players of all time, Eddie Van Ha...

Own this EVH Striped Series guitar signed by rock legend Eddie Van Halen!

Indisputably one of the greatest guitar players of all time, Eddie Van Halen exploded onto the music scene in 1978 with the release of Van HalenÂ’s debut album and went on to rewrite the book on electric guitar. He has inspired generations of guitar players that sought to emulate his legendary recordings and dynamic performances. A Grammy Award-Winning songwriter and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2007 inductee, Eddie Van HalenÂ’s contributions to rock and roll are without a doubt some of the most significant and enduring the genre has ever known.

Donated by: Eddie Van Halen

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

"Do it Van Halen style?"

That's going to get some interesting comments here.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
      "Do it Van Halen style?"
      Slowly and directionless.

Comment

• Whorehey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
        "Do it Van Halen style?"

That's going to get some interesting comments here.
        Slower than fuck and with a half-assed effort?

May as well have written, "Do it Mrs Whorehey style..."
        'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Looks like a nice guitar. I like the Wolfgang style truss rod adjustment and it looks like a real Floyd Rose just with EVH on it. I still like the contoured body better than the chunky Wolfgang body. Just more comfortable to play. Played a lot of the newer Fender stuff and it seems like some good stuff is coming out of there.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...