Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

You fuckers sound like a bunch of quitters that never quite learned the art of 'crafting your buzz'.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Ain't that the truth. And your 20s are meant to be one long blur. I couldn't imagine having a family and responsibilities back in my 20s.
      You get it out of your system. By the time you have real responsibilities you are ready for them later. I've seen so many people plan for this great retirement and then by the time they get there their health goes and all the plans were for nothing. No you need to have the fun in your youth saving it for retirement is stupid. All retired people do is worry about outliving their money and their health problems.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VetteLS5
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        I don't know... I tried like hell to get my body to stay up drinkin all night after 50 without feeling like crap the following couple of days... Just can't do it. So I gave up...
        I recommend day drinking for those close to or over 50.

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Why not? What's in Jon's y fronts that scares you so?
          download.jpg

Comment

• VetteLS5
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Well, I'm motivated, I just need to get you into the right mind set. We'll start with a couple of bottles of something.
            Chloroform?

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              All retired people do is worry about outliving their money and their health problems.
              Not so sure about that. My parents and their friends are having a grand old time - happy hour and dinner with friends probably 5 nights out of every 7. Going to Europe again this summer. It looks pretty OK to me.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                You fuckers sound like a bunch of quitters that never quite learned the art of 'crafting your buzz'.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  Crafting... that's for lazy hippies and wimpy basket-weavers...

We paved super-highways, built skyscrapers, erected and scaled Mt Rushmore sized monuments with our buzzes... Go big, or go home, boy...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I believe "crafting your buzz" is a Dave-ism. Hippy that he was.

Comment

• Jetstream
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                      I believe "crafting your buzz" is a Dave-ism. Hippy that he was.
                      I think Ed, Dave and Al are still hippies at heart... and the dudes are old now lol
                      I got lost in the...

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                        It's not even the visual so much as the potential smell....
                        Ah. So if he washes thoroughly first, you won't mind, then?

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                          Chloroform?
                          Jackass.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Hey, all that talent's got to fit somewhere.

Jon Oliva gets a free pass - on EVERYTHING.

Can you name me ONE other person that can write about a melancholic song about a grinning monkey in New York? No, you can't. The concept is just way too fucking ridiculous to be anything other than a vaudevillian comedy. Yet he did it.

Of course, there's also the small fact that he was almost single-handedly keeping not one, but two bands afloat with his amazing songwriting, but that's just peanuts compared to the monkey business.
                            I am committing the sin of quoting myself because I forgot two facts about Jon. The first being that, while keeping two bands afloat with his amazing songwriting, he also helped his former lead singer, Zakk Wylde, with his own solo albums, proving that the "you can not be in two bands at once" mantra is complete bullshit & the second is that he was, at one point, a drinking buddy of our own Philouze.

Top that.

Anyone? Any takers? Eddie? No? Ok, then.

Cheers!

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Even Charlie Hustle slowed down a bit. Gettin' old is for the birds.
                              Shoulda said what I meant, which was Pete Rose was never considered the most talented, but he got the most outta what he had. That made people love him or hate him.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
                                Shoulda said what I meant, which was Pete Rose was never considered the most talented, but he got the most outta what he had. That made people love him or hate him.
                                Ummm... NO. Pete Rose has always been a nasty, worthless piece of dogshit, and will forever remain one. Yeah, Charley Hustle, my ass.

Look a bit outside the field, friend. This fag destroyed the career of Ray Fosse during an All Star Game (ramming the guy at home plate), bet on his own team, then showed up on the HSN hocking his own memorabilia the night his court case was airing on the (then) Court TV channel.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...