Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Not to mention, you're watching the Super Bowl right now. I'll NEVER watch a foot fairy chase.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Well, it's better than watching a bunch of twiggy faggits chasing each other around a field for a couple of hours, accomplishing nothing.
      I don't like football. It puts me right to sleep.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Not to mention, you're watching the Super Bowl right now. I'll NEVER watch a foot fairy chase.
        I'm not. I don't like sports. They're just a pressure release for closet homosexuals.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
          I'm not.
          Bullfuckingshit!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Bullfuckingshit!
            Well, let me put this in perspective... you have an atlas, or something in your house? You know what those are, right? It's the things with roofs & walls that your government provides to those of you on welfare.

Now, look around that shithole called Unites States of America. You see all that land, those continents, island, etc?

It's called "the world".

And of all those countries in all those continents, not ONE of them gives a shit about American sports. Not a single one.

What's important to you isn't even worthy of a footnote to several billions. Shocking.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Well, let me put this in perspective... you have an atlas, or something in your house? You know what those are, right? It's the things with roofs & walls that your government provides to those of you on welfare.

Now, look around that shithole called Unites States of America. You see all that land, those continents, island, etc?

It's called "the world".

And of all those countries in all those continents, not ONE of them gives a shit about American sports. Not a single one.

What's important to you isn't even worthy of a footnote to several billions. Shocking.
              Wrong.

Admit it. You're watching it. Don't worry, so are all the other foot fairy faggits.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Here, this may be unfamiliar to you at first, but keep looking & hopefully you'll be able to make some sense out of it.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Wrong.

Admit it. You're watching it. Don't worry, so are all the other foot fairy faggits.
                  I'm serious. No matter how hard it is for you to believe, the majority of the world doesn't even have a clue about "American football".

I understand the Japanese picked up baseball in the 60s, or something, but apart from that, your country is highly irrelevant to sports worldwide.

People just don't care about your circuses.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Let me put this in simpler terms - the "foreigners" that you deal with in this forum are a bit more knowledgeable about the world than your average person.

The vast majority are as clueless & ignorant about anything outside their home town as you are.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Here's the only map that matters. The one of the KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD.

Now take your foreign inferiority complex elsewhere. You are sounding like a whiny bitch.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Kings of the Motherfucking World?

That's a map of the United Mexican Emirates, not China you dumbass.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goldghey blows
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VHscraps
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2009

Let me put this in simpler terms - the "foreigners" that you deal with in this forum are a bit more knowledgeable about the world than your average person.

The vast majority are as clueless & ignorant about anything outside their home town as you are.
                            This is true. It doesn't figure a great deal in sports coverage here in the UK. I don't know about the rest of Europe. I think they tried to start up an American Football league in recent decades, but the thing is sport is really a deeply cultural thing. It's in the place, and it's in people's histories and traditions. There's a reason why it's American Football and not Australian Rules Football or Rugby.

Those are all sports that in their own ways have found it difficult or impossible to transplant into other cultures that don't have some sort of shared history. Rugby is more widely played, but mostly -- with a few exceptions (Romania, Italy, etc) it is a sport of the ex-British Empire. So, it's mainly a cultural thing, part of the cultural heritage.
                            THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Goldghey blows
                              I was just sitting here wondering how you were enjoying it, lol. They gay it up enough for you?
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Seriously, this is what passes for entertainment these days? This sucks. They should have had Winger play the whole show.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...