• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

2015 NFL season

bbbbbzzzzzzwaaaaap

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

this was cool. congrats dale, you have one with good character
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

As is my yearly custom, I can now firmly announce in the pre-season that the Miami Dolphins have been mathematically eliminated from the play-offs...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I hope the NFL finally dies in 2015. Starting with your white trash Packers.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
          thought about seein' the game in denver

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Uh, a rapist thief is drafted first. And the Bills draft a rapist cocksucker they didn't even have any need for and will probably cut anyways...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I'm worried about Nick. Is he S-L-O-W these days.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That God for your wit, mouthbreather...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

So are the Pats the most cheating group of bitches in pro sports??

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Which would open the door for more arena football! I'm with ya, there ain't nothing like sitting at the sports bar, watching a bunch of guys duke it out in a hockey building, a few pitchers of brew along with some steamed clams & oysters with jalapeno poppers. Add in a French dip hoagie, and I am oh so there!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Which would open the door for more arena football! I'm with ya, there ain't nothing like sitting at the sports bar, watching a bunch of guys duke it out in a hockey building, a few pitchers of brew along with some steamed clams & oysters with jalapeno poppers. Add in a French dip hoagie, and I am oh so there!
                      one sport that is more fun to be at than watch on tv. tickets are cheap too, but food price and quality aren't there.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        one sport that is more fun to be at than watch on tv. tickets are cheap too, but food price and quality aren't there.
                        Hence the bar food. Besides, avoiding the stench forming from the guy next to you, the bartender usually is pleasing to look at, despite the fact there is no positive way in hell that you will ever have a chance with her.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          So are the Pats the most cheating group of bitches in pro sports??
                          Yeah. I could deal with it if Brady was somewhat contrite and the New England media didn't line up to suck his dick while simultaneously giving Bill Bellacheat a handjob...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Way back to early 80's when the snow plow was used against Miami.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Here's to the scam that is the NFL will die in 2015.

Corporate whore

Comment

Working...