• Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

My home right here:

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Looks a bit rough, but it's nothing a lick of paint won't fix.

We set it to an 80s style montage & have a palace built out of it in less than 5 minutes.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        My home right here:
        LOL that camper is actually worth a bit of change if restored properly...

People loves the retro shit...

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

See, we get some cans of paint, hammer, nails, maybe a saw & put this music while we work & pretty soon, the trailer will be looking like Tony's house at 1:45.

It can't fail!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Would probably be worth more if it was an Airstream though. If you take good care of those things, it's hard to tell how old they are......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
              See, we get some cans of paint, hammer, nails, maybe a saw & put this music while we work & pretty soon, the trailer will be looking like Tony's house at 1:45.

It can't fail!
              Oh, more than that. Those things get water damage and rot like a zombie...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Would probably be worth more if it was an Airstream though. If you take good care of those things, it's hard to tell how old they are......

LOL The prices on a new Airstream are just fucking absurd! You can nearly buy a small Winnebago for the price of a short Airstream tow behind!

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm sure Newton would call me one, since he seems to have deluded himself into thinking he's the first black man to ever throw a football.

Guess he forgot about Warren Moon, who won the Rose Bowl in 1978 (before Bitch Newton was born, even) for the mighty UW Huskies, and then went on to play in the NFL for the Vikings, the Oilers, and the Seahawks.
                  Not quite right. Won the Rose Bowl, was not drafted by the NFL, and went on to play for the Edmonton Eskimoes from 78-83.

THEN he went on to play for the NFL.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Shit... you're right. I'd actually forgotten about his CFL years. Wonder how long it took him to get used to the different rules, three downs, different field dimensions, etc.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

The real Cam showed up..no dabbing..no smiling..just whining during and after..pretty satisfying to see him take this loss in this way..He could have manned up..he has many years left..but no..its all about Cam..

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Oh yeah, he played in the minor leagues up in that shithole. It's amazing he had to go there, before going to the NFL, in hindsight.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Shit... you're right. I'd actually forgotten about his CFL years. Wonder how long it took him to get used to the different rules, three downs, different field dimensions, etc.
                          Not long. He won the grey cup his first year...and the next 4 years after that.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I understand the Japanese picked up baseball in the 60s, or something, but apart from that, your country is highly irrelevant to sports worldwide.
                            We invented basketball too. It might not be too popular in your country but it's pretty popular in many others.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Well, Wyoming might not be so bad after all.

This, for example, seems like a nice place to stop by the side of the road for a piss.

Watch it all get washed away into some reservoir or dam, so unsuspecting people can drink it.

Hey look, I found Pete's Bro home turf.

Oooh, lookit the pretty colours!

yeah, alright. Wyoming ain't so bad, I guess.
                              which one is mine?
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                                My home right here:
                                I used to live in one of those myself. A Land Commander. I was living with a friend and he had a cat. I'm allergic to cats. If I slept in the house I'd wake up with a headache and a nose full of snot. Another friend had that camper and wasn't using it. We parked it in my friends back yard under a tree and I slept in it for a year or so until I was offered a really good deal on a lease to buy house.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...