X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

VH / Pacific Titles Archives

Saw mention of this in another thread and thought it would be good to stick a thread on here to make it easier to find.

Swiped from a post on VHlinks by 'Superbird' - I raise a glass to you, man ...

The set of Pacific Titles Archives List images from the old VHT site.

01/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

02/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
      Veteran
      • Jul 2009

03/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
        Veteran
        • Jul 2009

04/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
          Veteran
          • Jul 2009

05/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
            Veteran
            • Jul 2009

06/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
              Veteran
              • Jul 2009

VH / Pacific Titles Archives

07/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                Veteran
                • Jul 2009

08/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2009

09/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2009

10/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2009

11/11

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Send this to Guitar World so they can ask him an actual question...?

Maybe Ed used these tapes as dental floss or flip-flop repair during those Catherine-era times?
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

The only thing I can say in ed's defence is that even recently he pretended not to know where Dave is only to announce a summer tour weeks later. Maybe things come together that fast in VH land, but I doubt it given recent history.

Maybe he is of the belief everything should be a surprise, even when it isn't?

I guess really how many people know of the existence of these tapes? 2,000 of us on these sites? If he has ruined them he probably wants to keep that a secret. If he releases this stuff one day he will be legend. Cant lose in either scenario I suppose. Except infuriate the 2000 of us here and at other sites
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Jetstream
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                            The only thing I can say in ed's defence is that even recently he pretended not to know where Dave is only to announce a summer tour weeks later. Maybe things come together that fast in VH land, but I doubt it given recent history.

Maybe he is of the belief everything should be a surprise, even when it isn't?

I guess really how many people know of the existence of these tapes? 2,000 of us on these sites? If he has ruined them he probably wants to keep that a secret. If he releases this stuff one day he will be legend. Cant lose in either scenario I suppose. Except infuriate the 2000 of us here and at other sites
                            Ed and Dave are vets in the music world and fame. If you asked me, Ed knows exactly where Dave is and they talk more than people let on and he just gave that answer which would not put him on the spot to answer questions which includes Dave without him being there. Damn sure they can reach each other by cell phone at a moment's notice. It is not like they do not trust each other, or Dave would not have done the artwork or selected the show for the new LP. Saying I do not know where he is, is a great way to avoid routine questions of the "how are you guys doing" routine without getting in depth with all the drama the media likes to elaborate on... and I think you are exactly right, things do come together quickly because it is freaking rock and roll and not the Vienna Symphony rehearing Mozart or Beethoven
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                              11/11

No mention of video with a similar date... but clearly they recorded audio for more than 3 songs for Oakland 81.

It's also encouraging that they duplicated most of the stuff listed here...

It would be really interesting to verify that all this stuff still sits in the Pacific Titles vault and what the current inventory list looks like. To hear the band members talk... you gotta wonder if they are even aware of all the stuff that was gathered and stored while they were whoopin it up being rock stars in the 80's...

It would be real interesting for an interviewer to hand Ed these pages and ask is all this stuff still there..?
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...