Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ELVIS, if you're still lurking, dig this old time gospel song!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ring of Fire’s Official Position on Bernie and Hillary – Because You Asked

— July 26, 2015

We at ROF have received numerous inquiries regarding our position, and possible involvement, with Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. Here is our official position, as it stands today.

First, Ring of Fire is not affiliated with any politician or corporation or anyone else. Ring of Fire was founded fifteen years ago, and continues to be run, by Mike Papantonio, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Sam Seder. Its purpose is to expose Wall Street thugs, environmental criminality, corporate media failure, and political back stories. ROF is totally self-funded, and does not accept marketing revenue, donations, or even articles written by anyone other than our staff. We do this out of respect for our readers.

We at ROF identify ourselves as Progressive, as we most often identify with the current Progressive agenda. However, we will not hesitate to call out anyone (including Progressives) for what we perceive to be unjust. We see ourselves as an umpire calling balls and strikes, where we have no interest in the result of the game, other than to make sure it’s being fairly played.

In regard to the current candidates for President, we endorse Bernie Sanders. The reason is simple. He has a strong record and voice supporting the issues we most stand for and write about. The reason we have been vocal against Hillary is that she has enjoyed a very close relationship with Corporate America, receives significant funding and donations from Fortune 500 companies and America’s wealthiest individuals. She also has favored virtually every American military invasion, including Iraq.

H. A. Goodman with the The Huffington Post describes Hillary well, when he wrote: “Hillary Clinton is neither a liberal nor a true conservative. Rather, she’s an electable Democratic candidate who leans to the right. She’s the Democratic version of Mitt Romney. President Hillary Clinton will be a conservative Barack Obama and a somewhat liberal George Bush. She’ll bail out banks in another collapse and send ground troops to a foreign country in the event of a terror attack.”

With the above said, if the decision comes down to Hillary versus any of the GOP candidates, we will support Hillary. Why? Because we believe in the end her sense of social justice will lean more Progressive than any of the GOP candidates. Additionally, we think it’s possible that Hillary might surprise us if her lifetime dream of becoming President comes to fruition. As President, she would be in a position to allow her true colors to shine, and we at ROF hope those colors are a lot more bright than she has been showing over the past two decades in her quest to appease what she perceives as the centrists.

What we promise our readers is that we always are going to call it the way we see it, without any potential influence from outside forces. We also are not afraid to admit a mistake, if something changes to prove us wrong.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bernie Rocks Cascadia!!

Bernie at Hec Edmundson (UW campus) tonight.

Maximum capacity 12,000 inside, another 3,000 outside who couldn't get in.

I'm sure the crowd at Portland's Rose Garden tomorrow will be great as well.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Yup Bernie is hot right now and that's with the media snubbing him. I noticed Jesse Ventura is publicly supporting Bernie now. If Bernie continues to run as an Independent the Democrat Party is going to have to find someone who shoots sparks our their ass and that's not Hillary. Hell Hillary should be in prison not campaigning for president. What a joke.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And Ted Cruz will get 20,000 at Liberty. Politicians getting large crowds to tell their base what they want to hear is not the challenge in America. Finding someone who can actually talk with those that oppose or are on the other side of the isle is the challenge. It is why so many people who are not connected to one end or the other of the political spectrum feel so disconnected from the process and so lacking of any real dialogue. The dialogue regardless of left or right is just so weak and has lost all interest in finding common ground or talking to broader spectrum. Should we be surprised so many have turned off from the process? Sanders has always been a fairly sincere guy but again the species is the same a guy who a few years after college starts his life long political career and gives kick ass speeches to his base. Thats not a knock of him, just a simple fact different flavor of the same ice cream. It is just too rare to find candidates willing to address the broader spectrum, common ground or heaven forbid have actually created something in this world beyond political noise. For the most part the only non-political species to rum tend to be clowns ala Trump. We are are poorly served electorate but do not seem to demand better. The most recent republican debate had more references to abortion than day care. I get abortion gets a base excited on both sides but seriously a boring issue like day care and the dilemma parents face when working just covers day care costs impacts way more people and society on a daily basis but you never really hear much discussion on policy just bumper sticker rhetoric.

Ford not meant as an attack on your guy there meant more as a broader comment.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Also why does a candidates religion come up so often? You want the person to run a government not be you spiritual adviser. Whether Rommney being mormon or Sanders jewish seriously unless there is something extreme in their character what the hell does their religion matter. If you are looking to an elected official for your spiritual guidance you probably have bigger questions to address. The reference of their religion to me says more about the person referencing it than the candidate themselves.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Never was View Post
    And Ted Cruz will get 20,000 at Liberty.

I'm assuming you're saying that's going to be when classes start back up in a few weeks, and that I also assume that you realize that those kids in the crowd at Liberty MUST attend, it's mandatory, right?

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd agree but while a lot of discussion on the moral purity or inherent evil of wealth distribution there is not a lot of talk on mobility because in many areas of the country that ladder is broken. Some in our country grow up not even knowing a ladder is suppose to be there and are totally disconnected from hope of climbing up. Taking more from end or telling the other pull yourself up doesn't help those disconnected from hope. I'm not a wealth re-distributor but there simply is not opportunity for so many and that demands to be addressed.
    Last edited by Never was; 08-09-2015 at 09:10 AM.

10. Thanked Never was for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2015)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    You don't wait for it to trickle down you climb up to it. The government's job is to make sure the ladder is still there.

OOOPS this was quote I meant to reply to.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

In Lynchburg if you stand up with a microphone, are white and have a bible in your hand you will attract 20,000 and no you don't have to be made to attend. Saying he could get that crowd was not meant as a compliment. I live not that far away, and they are true believers there in a scary kind of way.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

In Lynchburg if you stand up with a microphone, are white and have a bible in your hand you will attract 20,000 and no you don't have to be made to attend. Saying he could get that crowd was not meant as a compliment. I live not that far away, and they are true believers there in a scary kind of way.

Yeah, I know you do, and I don't either. My son goes to college 50 miles away.

But specifically referring to Liberty, when Cruz announced in March, just stating the fact that attendance was mandatory for the students....

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sadly almost all those students would go anyway which is scary. Aren't we suppose to be liberal hippies in college and usually has paychecks get bigger and kids etc... typically you get more conservative a bit. Those Liberty kids start out bitching Bush was too liberal, where the hell are they gonna be politically in 20 years. I've had some as interns and nice kids but damn their life experience is so shallow.

I lived in Seattle for over a decade and when Gore ran they bitched in there he was too conservative. Seattle is my favorite city by far but politically it is indeed very liberal relative the broader country much as Lynchburg is politically very conservative.
    Last edited by Never was; 08-09-2015 at 09:28 AM.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sadly almost all those students would go anyway which is scary. Aren't we suppose to be liberal hippies in college and usually has paychecks get bigger and kids etc... typically you get more conservative a bit. Those Liberty kids start out bitching Bush was too liberal, where the hell are they gonna be politically in 20 years. I've had some as interns and nice kids but damn their life experience is so shallow.

Well, let's be honest - Those kids at Liberty, and hundreds of other religious-affiliated universities, take advantage of huge endowments that are disguised as "academic aid". And frankly, hey, if it gets the kids an education, albeit one slanted towards religion, knock yourself out....

I recall as my son was getting close to attending college, he got an offer from a religious-affiliated university in western Virginia. Without knowing his GPA, his current grades or any of our financial information as his parents, they immediately offered him a $15,000 scholarship per year. Now, it turns out that a year there was at least $30,000 per year, so the money saved would've still resulted in approx. $20K per year.....

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Narrow views and full disclosure seldom go together.

I will say as Domer (Notre Dame alum) it is a broad based education and they truly do economic aid. I learned more about Hinduism, Taoism, and other world religions than Catholicism. I do think national universities like a BC, Notre Dame, Georgetown, are very different that the regional Loma Linda, William Jessup, Liberty, etc... of the world. Again I'm biased as a Domer, but a big difference in the culture of those two sets of schools

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's true that Cruz's speech at Liberty was mandatory attendance. Bernie is scheduled to speak there on September 14. Not sure whether that one will also be mandatory.

And yes, I was shocked as Hell to read that he would be speaking there. Not that Bernie is afraid to talk to anybody.... but that a school founded by Jerry Falwell would even allow him on campus.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Yup Bernie is hot right now...
    He's a pussy. But he is currently every wet liberal's wet dream so let the kids have their fun.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Narrow views and full disclosure seldom go together.
    Like rich college kids and Red Rocks.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    He's a pussy. But he is currently every wet liberal's wet dream so let the kids have their fun.
    WTF is a wet liberal?

22. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2015)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bernie at Portland's Rose Garden - Estimated crowd- 20,000!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    He's a liberal's wet dream but he's for banking reform and that's why he get's no media coverage and Soros sends his Black Lives Matter paid goons in to protest him.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    WTF is a wet liberal?
    One that got her bean flicked after a Bernie Sander's rally.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    It's true that Cruz's speech at Liberty was mandatory attendance. Bernie is scheduled to speak there on September 14. Not sure whether that one will also be mandatory.

And yes, I was shocked as Hell to read that he would be speaking there. Not that Bernie is afraid to talk to anybody.... but that a school founded by Jerry Falwell would even allow him on campus.
    Smart PR because the school can claim they are open but it might also have to do with keeping the accreditation board happy.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Official number from the Portland Rose Garden: 28,000.

or in other words, a larger crowd than all the clown car appearances from the week combined!!!

FEEL THE BERN, CASCADIA!!!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 1,023 Posts

Hey FORD, answer a damned PM man

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Bernie Sanders Has Raised A Phenomenal $3.2 Million In Less Than 3 Days

By: Jason Easley
    Thursday, October 15th, 2015, 9:31

The Democratic debate as energized Bernie Sanders supporters as the Democratic candidate raised an amazing $3.2 million in three days this week all from small donors.

According to the Sanders campaign:

And in a remarkable turn of events, there has been a record surge in online donations this week. More than 97,800 contributions poured in totaling some $3.2 million since Tuesday, when the first Democratic debate was held in Las Vegas, through mid-afternoon on Thursday. The average donation $32.28.

Also on the day after the debate, Sanders attracted 1,100 people to a $25-per-person fundraiser and rally on Wednesday in Southern California. It was only the eighth traditional fundraiser of his campaign. A ninth event was held that same evening with tickets going for $250 and up.

For the sake of comparison, the Hillary Clinton campaign has raised $5 million from people giving less than $200 in the last four months.

The fact that Sanders donors give a smaller amount per person means that the campaign can ask donors to give multiple times without risking them maxing out and hitting the per person donation limit.

No matter who the experts and supporters think won the debate, it is clear that Bernie Sanders supporters have been energized by the debate.

What often gets overlooked is that Sen. Sanders is raising more money from small donors than all of the Republican candidates are from their billionaire backers. Cash is vital to a successful campaign, but money must be converted to an organization and votes.

The next step for the Sanders campaign will be to convert the dollars that they have raised into support at the ballot box.

Sen. Sanders has asked his supporters to show him that they are willing to join his political revolution by funding a campaign that defies Citizen United politics.

Millions of Americans have responded, and the Sanders revolution is on the march.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It really doesn't matter who we support or who we don't. The powers that be are going to install whoever they want whether we like it or not. If the wrong candidate did win somehow they'd just off the mo fo like the did JFK.

32. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (10-16-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I will congratulate Bernie for refusing that Martin whatever the fuck his name is's money. That dude is a real piece of shit.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

It really doesn't matter who we support or who we don't. The powers that be are going to install whoever they want whether we like it or not. If the wrong candidate did win somehow they'd just off the mo fo like the did JFK.
    What kind of proof do you have that will happen?

And don't dare tell me that it's been the case from the beginning of time until at least 2014. That's not proof. Things might change next year.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I will congratulate Bernie for refusing that Martin whatever the fuck his name is's money. That dude is a real piece of shit.
    I don't think any politician that still hopes to win something would publicly accept that shitstain's money.

I just met him & I already want to kill him more than I ever wanted to kill someone before.

I really do. I really want to violently murder that son of a filthy whore.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I don't think any politician that still hopes to win something would publicly accept that shitstain's money.

I just met him & I already want to kill him more than I ever wanted to kill someone before.

I really do. I really want to violently murder that son of a filthy whore.
    I'd like to slap that smirk off his face myself. Somebody should inject him with HIV and tell him the price of those pills just went up to a billion dollars a piece.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd like to slap that smirk off his face myself. Somebody should inject him with HIV and tell him the price of those pills just went up to a billion dollars a piece.
    It's not just that, man. There's something about the guy... so far, I have NEVER been wrong ONCE about people when I look at them. I don't know what it is, if it's their movements, their stance, facial expressions, maybe all of it, but I have never been wrong about someone on my *first* AND instantaneous gut feeling.

Now, obviously I can't draw as much from a picture as I can from actually looking at a person in, well, person.

But fuck me if that's not the ugliest human being I've ever seen. And I'm not talking about his face. Imagine my surprise when I read about him & what he's known for.

Honestly, I DO want to kill the guy. Violently.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh fuck, I just google imaged him.

There's something very wrong there. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something very wrong with that "person".

I'm fully aware of how this sounds coming from someone who is quite willing to commit murder just by looking at a picture. Believe me, I'm quite aware of the irony, there's no need to point it out.

But goddamned. The guy is... what's a stronger word than disgusting? He's that.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh dear lord.

It's getting worse.

http://crimefeed.com/2015/09/martin-...orkers-family/

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh fuck, I just google imaged him.

There's something very wrong there. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something very wrong with that "person".

I'm fully aware of how this sounds coming from someone who is quite willing to commit murder just by looking at a picture. Believe me, I'm quite aware of the irony, there's no need to point it out.

But goddamned. The guy is... what's a stronger word than disgusting? He's that.
    He looks evil. Like a serial killer.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, there we have it.

I knew it. I'm never wrong, am I? Fuck.

Ladies & gentlemen, this is the face of a true sociopath.

http://mic.com/articles/125650/marti...icals-daraprim

"I hope to see you and your four children homeless and will do whatever I can to assure this."

He wrote that. He's willing to destroy children.

Let me state this again - the moment I looked at his picture, I thought "this is the ugliest human being I've ever seen". And again, I'm not talking about his face.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mother fucker needs to be horsewhipped.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

It's not just that, man. There's something about the guy... so far, I have NEVER been wrong ONCE about people when I look at them. I don't know what it is, if it's their movements, their stance, facial expressions, maybe all of it, but I have never been wrong about someone on my *first* AND instantaneous gut feeling.

Now, obviously I can't draw as much from a picture as I can from actually looking at a person in, well, person.

But fuck me if that's not the ugliest human being I've ever seen. And I'm not talking about his face. Imagine my surprise when I read about him & what he's known for.

Honestly, I DO want to kill the guy. Violently.
    It's all in the eyes, imo. Sociopaths have no emotion. They can fake a smile with their face...but the eyes always look evil.

I had a very short relationship with one, and supported a client with suspected sociopathy over the summer. They all have the same fucking lifeless eyes...

Thread Information