• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey FORD, answer a damned PM man

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Bernie Sanders Has Raised A Phenomenal $3.2 Million In Less Than 3 Days

By: Jason Easley
        Thursday, October 15th, 2015, 9:31

The Democratic debate as energized Bernie Sanders supporters as the Democratic candidate raised an amazing $3.2 million in three days this week all from small donors.

According to the Sanders campaign:

And in a remarkable turn of events, there has been a record surge in online donations this week. More than 97,800 contributions poured in totaling some $3.2 million since Tuesday, when the first Democratic debate was held in Las Vegas, through mid-afternoon on Thursday. The average donation $32.28.

Also on the day after the debate, Sanders attracted 1,100 people to a $25-per-person fundraiser and rally on Wednesday in Southern California. It was only the eighth traditional fundraiser of his campaign. A ninth event was held that same evening with tickets going for $250 and up.

For the sake of comparison, the Hillary Clinton campaign has raised $5 million from people giving less than $200 in the last four months.

The fact that Sanders donors give a smaller amount per person means that the campaign can ask donors to give multiple times without risking them maxing out and hitting the per person donation limit.

No matter who the experts and supporters think won the debate, it is clear that Bernie Sanders supporters have been energized by the debate.

What often gets overlooked is that Sen. Sanders is raising more money from small donors than all of the Republican candidates are from their billionaire backers. Cash is vital to a successful campaign, but money must be converted to an organization and votes.

The next step for the Sanders campaign will be to convert the dollars that they have raised into support at the ballot box.

Sen. Sanders has asked his supporters to show him that they are willing to join his political revolution by funding a campaign that defies Citizen United politics.

Millions of Americans have responded, and the Sanders revolution is on the march.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• It really doesn't matter who we support or who we don't. The powers that be are going to install whoever they want whether we like it or not. If the wrong candidate did win somehow they'd just off the mo fo like the did JFK.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• I will congratulate Bernie for refusing that Martin whatever the fuck his name is's money. That dude is a real piece of shit.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
              It really doesn't matter who we support or who we don't. The powers that be are going to install whoever they want whether we like it or not. If the wrong candidate did win somehow they'd just off the mo fo like the did JFK.
              What kind of proof do you have that will happen?

And don't dare tell me that it's been the case from the beginning of time until at least 2014. That's not proof. Things might change next year.

Comment

I will congratulate Bernie for refusing that Martin whatever the fuck his name is's money. That dude is a real piece of shit.
                I don't think any politician that still hopes to win something would publicly accept that shitstain's money.

I just met him & I already want to kill him more than I ever wanted to kill someone before.

I really do. I really want to violently murder that son of a filthy whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                  I don't think any politician that still hopes to win something would publicly accept that shitstain's money.

I just met him & I already want to kill him more than I ever wanted to kill someone before.

I really do. I really want to violently murder that son of a filthy whore.
                  I'd like to slap that smirk off his face myself. Somebody should inject him with HIV and tell him the price of those pills just went up to a billion dollars a piece.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

I'd like to slap that smirk off his face myself. Somebody should inject him with HIV and tell him the price of those pills just went up to a billion dollars a piece.
                    It's not just that, man. There's something about the guy... so far, I have NEVER been wrong ONCE about people when I look at them. I don't know what it is, if it's their movements, their stance, facial expressions, maybe all of it, but I have never been wrong about someone on my *first* AND instantaneous gut feeling.

Now, obviously I can't draw as much from a picture as I can from actually looking at a person in, well, person.

But fuck me if that's not the ugliest human being I've ever seen. And I'm not talking about his face. Imagine my surprise when I read about him & what he's known for.

Honestly, I DO want to kill the guy. Violently.

Comment

• Oh fuck, I just google imaged him.

There's something very wrong there. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something very wrong with that "person".

I'm fully aware of how this sounds coming from someone who is quite willing to commit murder just by looking at a picture. Believe me, I'm quite aware of the irony, there's no need to point it out.

But goddamned. The guy is... what's a stronger word than disgusting? He's that.

Comment

• Oh dear lord.

It's getting worse.

You're driving down Route 404. Let's get you back on the road: 1. Try verifying and retyping the URL. 2. Make sure you clicked on a complete link. 3. Find something broken? Tell us.

Comment

Oh fuck, I just google imaged him.

There's something very wrong there. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something very wrong with that "person".

I'm fully aware of how this sounds coming from someone who is quite willing to commit murder just by looking at a picture. Believe me, I'm quite aware of the irony, there's no need to point it out.

But goddamned. The guy is... what's a stronger word than disgusting? He's that.
                          He looks evil. Like a serial killer.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Well, there we have it.

I knew it. I'm never wrong, am I? Fuck.

Ladies & gentlemen, this is the face of a true sociopath.

"I hope to see you and your four children homeless and will do whatever I can to assure this."

He wrote that. He's willing to destroy children.

Let me state this again - the moment I looked at his picture, I thought "this is the ugliest human being I've ever seen". And again, I'm not talking about his face.

Comment

• Mother fucker needs to be horsewhipped.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

It's not just that, man. There's something about the guy... so far, I have NEVER been wrong ONCE about people when I look at them. I don't know what it is, if it's their movements, their stance, facial expressions, maybe all of it, but I have never been wrong about someone on my *first* AND instantaneous gut feeling.

Now, obviously I can't draw as much from a picture as I can from actually looking at a person in, well, person.

But fuck me if that's not the ugliest human being I've ever seen. And I'm not talking about his face. Imagine my surprise when I read about him & what he's known for.

Honestly, I DO want to kill the guy. Violently.
                                It's all in the eyes, imo. Sociopaths have no emotion. They can fake a smile with their face...but the eyes always look evil.

I had a very short relationship with one, and supported a client with suspected sociopathy over the summer. They all have the same fucking lifeless eyes...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X