Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2010

Not HD quality but decent.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
      I could have done without Dave's Liberace shtick.
      Liberace? Well, we'll have to take your word for that old man.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Who is that blonde chick in the red dress? Other than being a complete scatterbrain and married to Jon Legend (who?), why is she wasting our oxygen, let alone hosting this mess?

Fuck this...I'm hitting the pool, the bar and basic cable.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
          Liberace? Well, we'll have to take your word for that old man.
          I really could not come up with a better way of stating it. It was campy, and ultimately goofy, like a Vegas entertainer.

And yeah, I'm old. Doesn't bother me at all. Still breathing, still cooking, still working, still smoking, still drinking.

May you live so long and well, my friend.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

My quick thoughts:

1) Glad to see Taylor Swift call them "the Mighty" Van Halen. Damn, how did she get so hot all of a sudden? If VH played the Billboards show 30 yrs. ago, you know Dave would be smashing that back at his hotel, with Britney rimming his backside.

2) Dave is apparently reading this forum and others and thankfully cutting way back on the Broadway dance routine and jazz hands. Even better, he's staying down in the lower register where he belongs at 60 yrs. of age. Shit, this tour might be worth the $100 tickets after all. Is he going to wear that ensemble at all these outdoor sheds when it's 85 and humid? I think he'd look rather studly in a sequined tank top and showing off the pecs and guns. We'll see.

3) Is it too late for Wolf Man to get an emergency gastric banding before the tour starts? Jesus Christ, this boy needs to be legally restrained from all buffet restaurants on tour. This requires a meth-detox intervention level of family support and friends to get him back to a decent body habitus, I'm afraid.

4) Ed sounds great as usual. Again, the main concern is making sure he doesnt have to witness his 24 yr. old son have a massive coronary onstage this summer!

5) How soon is Cabo Cunt going to make a public statement deriding this performance?
            Last edited by TJMKID; 05-17-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
              Could Ed wear something other than an old T-shirt?
              My wife said the same thing...I mean as long as he doesn't wear those red pants I don't give a fuck......Is this show boring or what?
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

That was such a blast. Thanks for having us @OfficialBBMAs!! #BBMAs #VanHalen— Wolf Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) May 18, 2015
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I haven't seen it yet. Shows not on for another 47 minutes. How much do I have to sit through? Can't believe I'm going to watch the red carpet...I never watch award shows!

As for the suit, it's described on the website as "snazzy"...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                    I haven't seen it yet. Shows not on for another 47 minutes. How much do I have to sit through? Can't believe I'm going to watch the red carpet...I never watch award shows!

As for the suit, it's described on the website as "snazzy"...

The video is posted twice on this page alone....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                      I haven't seen it yet. Shows not on for another 47 minutes. How much do I have to sit through?
                      About 4 minutes in.

Comment

• wiseguy
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Well damn... they caught me off guard with the opening.. so one song it is.. not a bad performance to the lamest crowd on the planet.
                        No that would be a chickenfoot crowd that is the lamest
                        Stay frosty now.
                        Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

It was a safe performance by VH standards.... I have been a fan since the beginning... so I expect a lot from VH from my memories of the 80s... the greatest band on earth..meaning I am relieved Ed is still great but Dave needs help or rehearsal.....My teen daughter liked it and she doesn't care about DLR and VH...I like that the BBMA started with a bang! Its my first time watching this show ...b/c of VH....
                          Last edited by So this is love; 05-17-2015, 10:24 PM.
                          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            The video is posted twice on this page alone....
                            Wanted to see it on the big screen, not the phone. I was underwhelmed, tbh.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

A safe performance with a few minor fuck ups.. VH needs a few songs to warm up.. They should have had 2!
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Taylor Swift called them the mighty Van Halen.

It was a nice nod but techinically she's incorrect because the mighty Van Halen includes Michael Anthony.

The performance was ok, I wasn't blown away. Dave was singing better by the size of a caterpillars dick...

Ed and Alex were fantastic as always...

I can't rate Wolf I have to re-watch the video to see if he was onstage...

The highlight for me was the stage and red VH logos...

Comment

Working...