Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

[QUOTE=Va Beach VH Fan;1884745]Looks like it's gonna be a medley....

[URL=http://s85.photobucket.com/user/ferr3816/media/Van%20Halen/VH

how does Mariah Carey get the most time?
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• mug
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2005

98.5% of that lineup sucks major ass !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        After watching Van Halen's rehearsals for the Billboard Awards I have decided that David Lee Roth is indeed my spirit animal.— peyton (@_pxytxnlxkx) May 17, 2015
        I'll tell ya what.. forget all the bitching about vocals - Here's Dave at 60 totally wowing a 20-something hot piece of ass. Fuck man, good for you, Dave!! I BELIEVE!!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Carloscda
          Surprised no rehearsal footage has surfaced???
          Not really.. it's a major network show. I'm assuming they run a tight ship.
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            No idea who this chick is....

Not only did I get published for the 1st time today, but I also learned I'm getting paid to be on stage during Van Halens act at the BBMAS — peyton (@_pxytxnlxkx) May 6, 2015
            She's probably the planted chick in the audience.

Stay tuned for another cringe worthy performance!

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by WARF

Or not.. America loves a comeback!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                I'll tell ya what.. forget all the bitching about vocals - Here's Dave at 60 totally wowing a 20-something hot piece of ass. Fuck man, good for you, Dave!! I BELIEVE!!
                All these years... I still don't get the male admiration of another man's alleged wowing of women.

Biologically we're wired to compete not cheer on the other buck who scores... But then again y'all are celebrating one who doesn't procreate and further his line within the species... good thing, I suppose...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                  Or not.. America loves a comeback!
                  They don't have the right bass player for that....

Bring back Ted Templeman and the signature sound (Mike) and work your studio sorcery on Daves vocal and record a studio album. That's my only interest at this point or retire...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I swear if that chick is the fake dance partner for DTNA... Im fuckin done with this band..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Is this thing taped or live?

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

Well, I still haven't watched Kimmel OR Ellen ... it is not cool when your fave band stops being cool. I wish they would just Stay. Off. TV. Especially in amongst all the contemporary crap. Live DVD? Yes, that will do fine - but this kind of stuff. Who knows what's going on, but whoever directs or manages this band has little idea of how important a commodity 'cool' is.

This is like the Beach Boys doing medleys back in the 80s, when you used to think - 'hey, the Beach Boys - Pet Sounds. Maybe the greatest album ever. Look at them now. Fucking medleys on TV in front of people who will think "who they fuck are those old geezers?"'
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dave's vocals sound phenomenal. See for yourself tomorrow at 8 on ABC. #BBMAs pic.twitter.com/1yvb2rkP8T— Robert Mills (@Millsy11374) May 17, 2015

No idea who this guy is..

Comment

• VAiN
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

They don't have the right bass player for that....

Bring back Ted Templeman and the signature sound (Mike) and work your studio sorcery on Daves vocal and record a studio album. That's my only interest at this point or retire...
                            I'm with you on the new album.. still so disappointed in the live album.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Anyway, I just hope they'll play Drop Dead Legs tonight, and Dave will have sharpened up.
                              Not likely. Should be Jump, Panama and Hot For Teacher. You can't think of this from a hard core fan perspective. This will be an audience of Swift, Grande, Minaj fans. The only hope there will be any recognition is if their parents are classic rock fans. I'd rather not have an unresponsive audience and hear the hits than for them to pull out something else and have everyone looking at each other with "WTF?" on their face.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
                                Not likely. Should be Jump, Panama and Hot For Teacher. You can't think of this from a hard core fan perspective. This will be an audience of Swift, Grande, Minaj fans. The only hope there will be any recognition is if their parents are classic rock fans. I'd rather not have an unresponsive audience and hear the hits than for them to pull out something else and have everyone looking at each other with "WTF?" on their face.
                                Agreed. We are going to get "Yer father's Oldsmobile" version of VH, driven out in wheelchairs with attendants nearby.

I just hope Dave Roth bothers to lose the horrible high school jeans and jacket look. I mean...really? Seriously, how about a pressed Van Heusen shirt?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...