Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Never was
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2012

I hope the strong performance is indicative of more rehearsing for this tour because the band was under rehearsed for ADKOT tour.

I'm not big at ripping people on weight But at a certain point with Wolf it becomes a health issue, he has gotten very big. It still amazes me how thin Roth has gotten in recent years.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Probably not getting near the rider for wolf
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        Just found this. The chick should check out Dave's early 80s rants.
        I've coughed up smarter organic material than that woman.

'Clearify'???!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
          He gets all the crap the other guys don't want. He's got a walk in closet at home full of brown M+Ms.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
            I'd hate to be labeled a fat shamer
            Too late for that.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Quadburgers?

A turkey on rye with Swiss? Throw in the rest of the turkey and a bucket of tofu?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                Dave asked if he would ever sing Van Hagar lol

Always a great interview.

Hahahahah after all these years Dave hits back with facts - half!

I didn't even think it was that close...

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Never was
                  I hope the strong performance is indicative of more rehearsing for this tour because the band was under rehearsed for ADKOT tour.

I'm not big at ripping people on weight But at a certain point with Wolf it becomes a health issue, he has gotten very big. It still amazes me how thin Roth has gotten in recent years.
                  Wolf definitely needs to reign it in. Being concerned about someone's health isn't ripping on them. Classless "jokes" are. There's a big difference.

And Dave is sickly skinny...reminds me of my ex with Parkinson's...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I didn't even think it was that close...

Over half....

Van HALEN - 34 million

Van Hagarita - 16 million
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Van Halen has sold over 97 Million records in their 42 years in existence. 57 million coming from the 7 Roth fronted albums and 27 million for the 4 Hagar fronted albums. Not including live records or compilations here, just studio albums. Roth albums average out to be right around 8 million a record. The average is thrown off by the fact that 34 million album sales came from the debut and “1984” alone. Hagar albums average out to be right around 7 million a record. So we are really close here averaging it out and taking into account that Roth has 3 more records than Hagar.

Dave's facts were on the mark however per album sales were a little closer. If ADKOT had never been made the per album sales would be a little farther apart.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        Van Halen has sold over 97 Million records in their 42 years in existence. 57 million coming from the 7 Roth fronted albums and 27 million for the 4 Hagar fronted albums. Not including live records or compilations here, just studio albums. Roth albums average out to be right around 8 million a record. The average is thrown off by the fact that 34 million album sales came from the debut and “1984” alone. Hagar albums average out to be right around 7 million a record. So we are really close here averaging it out and taking into account that Roth has 3 more records than Hagar.

Dave's facts were on the mark however per album sales were a little closer. If ADKOT had never been made the per album sales would be a little farther apart.

You're obviously getting your figures from somewhere else than RIAA....

And yes, I realize RIAA doesn't include overseas.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Over half....

Van HALEN - 34 million

Van Hagarita - 16 million

Same stats posted here in 2004 before ADKOT.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

You're obviously getting your figures from somewhere else than RIAA....

And yes, I realize RIAA doesn't include overseas.....
                            The author doesn't mention the source of the stats but this source agrees if you add up the numbers.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              The author doesn't mention the source of the stats but this source agrees if you add up the numbers.
                              http://www.statisticbrain.com/van-ha...er-statistics/

I don't believe that site for a second....

11 million for 5150?

6.5 million for fucking Balance?

Hell no....

Comment

• chuckjitsu
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2012

I don't believe that site for a second....

11 million for 5150?

6.5 million for fucking Balance?

Hell no....
                                I agree- those numbers are inflated. If memory serves, it went something like 6 mil (5150), 4 mil (ou812) and like 3 mil each for fuck and balance. those numbers aren't current to this second, so if we want to be generous and add like another mil or 2 to the totals of the four combined i'm ok with that. 5150 was the best selling of the 4 and there's no way that thing has gone over 10+ mil.

Comment

Working...