Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVH Rulz
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2005

Well Fall Out Boy thinks Van Halen killed on Panama in rehearsals. Cool to see so many people excited to see them perform.
    Last edited by CVH Rulz; 05-17-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Don't like all this dancer shit....

@taylorswift13 hi I'm gonna be in the van halen performance then in section 117 after the first commercial so um come give me a hug yeah?— quinn (@lostintay) May 17, 2015
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

"Didn't you insult Harry styles at one point? Or was that me?" - David Lee Roth from Van Halen during rehearsals— 1DLiveUpdates (@1Dliveupdates) May 17, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Van Halen is sound-checking right now!! #billboardawards— Adam Anders (@AdamAnders) May 17, 2015

Comment

• CVH Rulz
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2005

Did you see the people on the sides of the stage on the clips? I think they are just people picked for that. Probably what the other chick is doing too. I could be wrong too.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
              Did you see the people on the sides of the stage on the clips? I think they are just people picked for that. Probably what the other chick is doing too. I could be wrong too.
              You're probably right....

Bush league stunt, a.k.a. Hagarita-level, although I'd bet that's a Billboard thingee not a VH thingee....

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2005

Dave just interviewed on the red carpet for E! Of course he spewed about 10,000 words in 2 minutes. Nothing I haven't heard before.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

bout halfway down the page DLR red carpet pics...some kind of...spaceman compression suit under the Clark Kent mild mannered international playboy threads..lol.

The ceremony held in Las Vegas has made room for some of the biggest names in music including Katy Perry, Iggy Azalea, and Justin Timberlake

2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Onstage now !!!!

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jun 2005

I'm not hating it. Lots of energy.

Comment

• CVH Rulz
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2005

Well, at least I can turn it off now. Sweet.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

That was decent...better than expected by Dave for sure....kudos to fuckin Taylor Swift for the MIGHTY Van Halen intro..and I dont have to watch anymore of this shit..

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

60 year old guys... that was damn good, and did this Van Halen fan proud!
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• TitanTopper
                                Groupie
                                • Mar 2012

Wolf must of eaten the awards...Wow, he's HUGE!!
                                "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

Working...