No announcement yet.

Expanded Consciousness Is In The House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're white, upper middle class, attended Notre Dame and live in Cherry Creek, you're Never was prison bitch type of people.

Comment

Kristy you are little off your game today.

For the record yes I'm white, and a Domer. No don't live in Cherry Creek and not upper middle class. Frankly the prison bitch part just doesn't make sense. You are usually sharper than that.

Comment

Really? Because rumor has it all you Cherry Creek stoners are "into" each other prison bitch style.

Say, did your speech change anything? Other than you coming here just to get high, of course.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper View Post
            Hi ExpConsciousnss! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
            I hate this fucking bot.

Oops!

I MMMEEN,

I HA/TE dis fAKKINg bbot/llocks!/!

pHew, dat's betta.
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

Never was is an agent provocateur. Cheesy rich kid cannot answer a simple question.

Comment

Sorry what was the question, what did my speaking engagement in Cherry Creek change?
                My wallet because I picked up checks. My cannabis fund is not mission based which I know offends those that make cannabis their mission. It is pure capitalism on my part. It happens to do some good by raising the cause of vets with ptsd using cannabis in a movie we making with Cinelou. We also get to connect researchers with the government officials so they can get exemptions etc... for doing double blind research on cannabis. The medicinal effects of cannabis are actually dramatically greater than perceived and eventually their will be a cannabis equivalent of Genentech that is purchased by big pharma and yes I will make money off that because that is what I do. I will do all the good I can but I am paid to be an unabashed capitalists.
                Now Denver change did not occur in a public speaking format but does in private meetings with govt. officials who are clueless even on their own regulations. New regs in Colorado will begin to roll out in CO in Nov and continue through the first half of 2016.

Myself as a rich kid, actually no I grew up homeless half the time and made myself what ever I am now so I offer no apologies for being a capitalist now and why your attempts of posting pics of homeless folks in another thread made you look so ignorant and stupid in my eyes. Walk in my shoes, I offer no apologies for how they look. Those scuffs and dings were earned. Man all the bizarre shit about my life and a speaking gig is what you hang onto to, now that to me is funny.

Shoot me any other questions you like and by all means come see me as I am in CO regularly and you can ask me all sorts of stuff. Probably not as much fun as flashing homeless pics to folks. You're special Kristy

Comment

Originally posted by Never was View Post
                  Sorry what was the question, what did my speaking engagement in Cherry Creek change?
                  My wallet because I picked up checks. My cannabis fund is not mission based which I know offends those that make cannabis their mission. It is pure capitalism on my part. It happens to do some good by raising the cause of vets with ptsd using cannabis in a movie we making with Cinelou. We also get to connect researchers with the government officials so they can get exemptions etc... for doing double blind research on cannabis. The medicinal effects of cannabis are actually dramatically greater than perceived and eventually their will be a cannabis equivalent of Genentech that is purchased by big pharma and yes I will make money off that because that is what I do. I will do all the good I can but I am paid to be an unabashed capitalists.
                  So in other words, you did absolutely nothing but raise hyperbole under the guise of capitalism. Way to go, rich boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                    Senor EC, shall we say, rubs some folks the wrong way at the Links....
                    That's easy enough to do. I was banned there for asking why they have a Chickenfoot sub forum in the Van Halen forums. I could see a Hagar or a Mike Anthony sub forum there but WTF does Chickenfoot have to do with Van Halen?
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

I forgot. Welcome EC. I saw the name at TCR. I assume it's the same person.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                        That's easy enough to do. I was banned there for asking why they have a Chickenfoot sub forum in the Van Halen forums. I could see a Hagar or a Mike Anthony sub forum there but WTF does Chickenfoot have to do with Van Halen?
                        Closing this...

Comment

Fascist.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                            Closing this...
                            At least ya didn't ban me for it.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

Expanded Consciousness Is In The House

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                              Welcome...

I think I'll keep some popcorn handy...
                              Isn't popcorn hell on dentures you old fart?

Comment

Welcome to the Roth Army! Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X