Kudos to JHale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by binnie View Post
    You could say that those arguments keep going round and round (sorry)
    most likely due to lack of communication...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
      most likely due to lack of communication...
      Ya mean "Communication Breakdown"? Smooth move, ya bonehead. Now Kristy will be all over this thread.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Great riff, but man, did that guitar sound not age well.

Comment

It's not one of the best songs on the album.

Ratt were actually ahead of the curve back in the day guitar sound wise.

Comment

Very Cool ! Congrats!
            I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Um, thanks everyone, VA... but - to clarify:

Wasn't the classic line-up, no. Perhaps the next incarnation/iteration (?). There wasn't a 2nd guitarist there because y'know, they were auditioning guitarist(s). But yes, got to play RATT songs with one of the people that wrote them (twice). YES those riffs (and solos) are fun to play. Even though I didn't ultimately get the gig, it was an extremely positive experience. Very cool people, very supportive & encouraging (and continue to be). First time I'd tried for a real gig in ages, and got kinda close for a second. If nothing else, I not only got to jam with, my playing was complimented by someone who has also played with 2 out of 3 members of my holy trinity of guitar (Rhoads and Lynch). I'll take that.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Jay, who else was involved in this? I know Ratt have had two separate versions of themselves out there once before.

Comment

Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                  my playing was complimented by someone who has also played with 2 out of 3 members of my holy trinity of guitar (Rhoads and Lynch). I'll take that.
                  1. Rhoads
                  2. Lynch
                  3. Elvis

I think the Ratt guitar sound has held up well over the years. They wrote some of the most memorable riffs ever.

Not trying to hijack your thread jhale, but thought if some hadn't read this stuff about how sad Robin Crosby's demise was, they should.

Comment

Congratulations. I was invited to try out for a minor league baseball team while I was playing American Legion baseball in the late 70s. I didn't make the team but they were impressed with my batting skills. It was still quite an honor to tryout though.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                      Congratulations. I was invited to try out for a minor league baseball team while I was playing American Legion baseball in the late 70s. I didn't make the team but they were impressed with my batting skills. It was still quite an honor to tryout though.
                      Didn't you try out as the pivot man for the local circle jerk?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                        And, enjoy...

Comment

1. Rhoads
                          2. Lynch
                          3. Elvis

I think the Ratt guitar sound has held up well over the years. They wrote some of the most memorable riffs ever.

Not trying to hijack your thread jhale, but thought if some hadn't read this stuff about how sad Robin Crosby's demise was, they should.

That was one of the most depressing things I have ever read...
                          'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

I was gonna but you got there first and amazed them with your fist of fury.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                              I was gonna but you got there first and amazed them with your fist of fury.
                              That explains why he wasn't my second set of hands at our recent BBQ cook-off competition. Here I am, asking for volunteers out the audience (wound up with a delightful young lady named Stephanie to butter the lobster and sauce the burgs) while I handled the brisket.

We took third.

Oh...and my pasta salad sucked...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                                That explains why he wasn't my second set of hands at our recent BBQ cook-off competition. Here I am, asking for volunteers out the audience (wound up with a delightful young lady named Stephanie to butter the lobster and sauce the burgs) while I handled the brisket.
                                She prepped the grub while you handled the brisket? Were you ogling her while you did it or did you just close your eyes and get r done?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...
                                X