X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Better yet (while played https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPB7bOg0d4A

Yup, believe it or not...Neil Young and fucking Pearl Jam. What a decade this bastard had...

PLAY LOUD!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

All I see is you and a couple other residents here derailing Jay's thread.....

sorry, creature of habit...
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        A val is a person who lives in the San Fernando Valley. Aprox 260 square miles housing 1.8 million people. 70,000 people per square mile.
        Not necessarily... The term "valley" up and down the coast of California was/is used to describe inland folks who invade the beaches on weekends and holidays.

In the Monterey bay area we used the term heavily back in the 70's... generally referring to people from the Santa Clara, San Joquine and Salinas valleys. We also called them Kooks and Geeks... All part of the surf culture...

Oh my God, Valley's gag... I have a bumper sticker with that on one of my music gear cases and it predates that crappy valley girls song by about 10 years...
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Way to stay on topic, tranny-biter.

Hey, I just asked a question. Was there any need for that insult?

I do notice that you seem to have some deep seated issues that translate in lashing out every time somebody mentions something in your behaviour that isn't quite up to par. Instead of owning up to what you did, you just swing wildly at everyone & dig yourself in further. Maybe that's why you never made it & get kicked out of every band? It can't be the lack of talent. If they hire you, you're good enough.

But seeing as I have absolutely no interest in delving into your psyche & tend to avoid "people" like you in the real world, I shall bid you adieu, proceed to ignore any further replies from you & direct my attention to other, more interesting conversations going on in this thread.

Adieu.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Nuns and Laundry...now THAT is a band name that inspires all sorts of profane images...then again, I'll bet you a week's wages the lead guitarist would be wearing a goofy top hat and the singer sports a Charles Manson t-shirt.
            That's a sign of the times, Chef. I bet if a band by that name turned up in the seventies, they wouldn't try to be "edgy" or silly. Maybe some funny lyrics in a couple of songs.

Something happened in the 90s when the need to shock & be edgy was somehow overwhelming.

Then of course, it got to the point of beyond ridiculous, so in the 00s, everyone was edgy only in a silly, self-mocking manner... you know. Ironically.

Thus the hipster was born. The 90s were the beginning of what will be the downfall of our civilization. Kurt Cobain. That motherfucker caused a ripple that will end up wiping out all human life in the planet. That was some serious self-loathing he had.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

This I gotta see , there is no way you wont come out swinging if lounge takes a pop
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                If they were Canadian it could be Nuns and Hosers...
                Eh?

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Thread derailment is a long established, finely tuned art. The more deranged, the better.
                  I hardly ever read the original topic of the thread I post in or who started it.

Usually, I just see a snippet of a post in the sidebar that grabs my attention & I just, you know... rock on from there.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    This I gotta see , there is no way you wont come out swinging if lounge takes a pop
                    Do you really hold me in such a low regard, Vandy?

I'm honestly hurt.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Fuck you.

Now I'm crying.

I hope you're happy.

I have feelings too, you know? Somewhere. I don't remember where I left them, but I'm pretty sure I own some of those fuckers. I'll go look for them, hang on.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Try the fridge I leave shit in there when am in a hurry for drink

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I took you off ignore just long enough to reply to your stupidity. All you ever see is someone else doing wrong because in your mind you can do no wrong. I've noticed you haven't bothered to congratulate Hale. Jealous?
                            :facepalm:

Look, ChumWagon..... like it has been explained to you, I don't come here to get news about my friends. I knew this was going on AS it was going on.......because Jay and I are friends, and we keep each other pretty up to date with what we're doing as far as gigs, recordings, etc.

But you bringing up taking BP 35 years ago on some farm league team for 5 minutes before being asked to leave, has nothing to do with MUSIC, as this is GEAR street......

Stick to what you know.....
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Sorry you didn't land the gig jhale, RATT is one of my favorite bands.

Now can we push my dedicated single to the top of the billboard charts?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                Not necessarily... The term "valley" up and down the coast of California was/is used to describe inland folks who invade the beaches on weekends and holidays.
                                I used the term "val" not valley. Better get your bi focals checked grandpa.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...