X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Fix your fucking website, sesh!

It keeps on timing out - and no, it's not the server that I'm on.
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

This happens to me too. It's like we're back in 1998.

Ah, 1998... I still remember my first web search as soon as I was alone in the room. It contained the words Cindy, Crawford & naked. When it came back with proper results, I knew that the internet was something magical that would be around forever.

Wait, what were we talking about? Yeah, the site. Sometimes, you have to press stop & reload. It's very... quaint.

Cheers!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      This happens to me too. It's like we're back in 1998.

Ah, 1998... I still remember my first web search as soon as I was alone in the room. It contained the words Cindy, Crawford & naked. When it came back with proper results, I knew that the internet was something magical that would be around forever.
      Cindy Crawford was nude in Playboy in 1988. You're a little late there, sport.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        Cindy Crawford was nude in Playboy in 1988. You're a little late there, sport.
        In 88, I was SEVEN. I wouldn't know what to do with a Playboy, even if I came across that particular issue. In 1998, where THE FUCK would I find a ten year old Playboy magazine? Back then out of print meant you either had an older relative that somehow kept the thing or you were just out of luck.

No, the first time I had the chance to gaze upon The Holy Grail was clicking a thumbnail to load a low-res (high-res back then) jpg via a 56k modem.

I KNOW what I wrote, chump I mean champ. It's not complicated, you just have to think - it may be hard, but if you practice every day, you might get the hang of it eventually - about it a little, vis a vis the time line & how things were back then.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

you simply aren't old enough to have decent crawford cred then...
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            you simply aren't old enough to have decent crawford cred then...
            Hey, fuck you man. She was my first orgasm. I started, huh, exploring myself as soon as I could. It's not my fault she was already legal when I was born. I'd've sucked those titties dry with my gums!

I'd bang the shit out of her desiccated corpse, if I had the chance. Pump out a couple more children. She's still a damn fine womarn. DAMN fine. Even if she overdid the botox a couple years ago. Her eyes are all over the place.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Way to solve the problem, Sesh. Just post some lame, sarcastic shit.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Yes!!! Fix the damn website, Sesh......

It is all Kenny has.

This is Kenny's life.

Kenny can't post on the interwebs until you put down that bottle and fix her world....

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Way to solve the problem, Sesh. Just post some lame, sarcastic shit.
                    Aww, and we all know that's YOUR schtick.

Lame sarcastic shit belongs to YOU, dammit......

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Oh look! It's the F A T failed musician with no chin out on his release parole.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Awww.......still can't come up with anything better, Kenny?

Where did you play last weekend?

I get it......this site IS your life. In fact this site is your ONLY music experience available to a drug-addled shut in such as yourself.....it's okay. We get it.

Hang in there cupcake......someday you might actually leave that shitty studio apartment.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Awww.......still can't come up with anything better, Kenny?

Where did you play last weekend?

I get it......this site IS your life. In fact this site is your ONLY music experience available to a drug-addled shut in such as yourself.....it's okay. We get it.

Hang in there cupcake......someday you might actually leave that shitty studio apartment.
                          Chinless F A T fuck must be on his work release Dairy Queen Parking Lot Tour 2015

You "hang in there" F A T fuck. I'm sure the warden will grant you leniency once you find the rest of your chin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Must really suck to have to come HERE for music conversations.......

Some of us are actually out there booking, playing, and living music...

And then there's Maude.... Hang in there Maude.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Must really suck to have to come HERE for music conversations.......
                              Must also suck for E.R. doctors to revive you F A T caked heart with another angioplasty procedure. Say, is that why you have no chin? I've always wondered. Did the doctors remove because the burden of lifting it due to how fucking F A T you are was constantly getting in the way?

Some of us are actually out there booking, playing, and living music...
                              The only "booking" you ever done was when you F A T ass was hauled into the police station.

And then there's Maude.... Hang in there Maude.
                              And then there's FREE fries with your 9th DQ Blizzard.

Comment

Working...