With these Firsts TV apearences got me to thinking...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by philouze
    I agree. That makes Carloscda look more ridiculous now. Like he already needed it..
    Alright. Enough with the trolling. I gotta go park the zeppelin.
    You have one thing correct Yes you are a Troll! So busy trying to come in here with your lame ass wannabe jokes either you can't read, comprehend or both of what I said?! 2 things stand out, Day Dreaming what if & One can only dream is what was stated. So having a what if moment makes someone look ridiculous in your world huh? Umm yea

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
      You have one thing correct Yes you are a Troll! So busy trying to come in here with your lame ass wannabe jokes either you can't read, comprehend or both of what I said?! 2 things stand out, Day Dreaming what if & One can only dream is what was stated. So having a what if moment makes someone look ridiculous in your world huh? Umm yea
      Yeah, look who's talking..

(LoungeMakine-style, boff)

"Wannabe jokes.." Humm.. Okay. Are you green with Envy?

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Oh, by the way, dumbbell:

So having a what if moment makes someone look ridiculous in your world huh?
        Yeah. And there's a remedy for that. It is called Reality. Fucking nitwit..

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by WARF
          The bottom line is Dave needs to fucking get his shit together or hang it up.
          This is how I feel, and it's pretty fucking sad!

Originally posted by thismusicsux
          I've been in a similar boat since Tokyo Dome release. Been pretty critical of Dave doing what he's doing. But then again, I've gone back to listen a few times and can find it enjoyable and overlook some of the flaws.
          Same here.. I'll sit back and watch some DVDs from 2012 and I don't notice what Dave is doing as much.. Van Halen is a band that needs to be seen and heard.. Releasing Tokyo as audio and not blu-ray was a terrible mistake.
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Carloscda
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2009

Oh, by the way, dumbbell:

Yeah. And there's a remedy for that. It is called Reality. Fucking nitwit..
            Your age says 36, sure that wasn't a typo because your immaturity screams of a 6yr old running around crying with his thumb up his ass because mommy took away his favorite toy!

And that avatar is perfect for you.. Fuck Off Clown!!

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

You sure sound like Michael Brandvold.
              Now get the fuck out of the RothArmy, since you clearly got your ass kicked here enough times to do so..
              Go back to KissFAQ, and leave me the fuck alone, fag. I sure am not in the mood to stand your ridiculous 'attacks'.
              If you want some action, I suggest you fuck with WARF, LoungeMachine, Kristy or even Nick.
              Damn, if E. was still here, I'd tell you to go deal with him.
              But you sure as fuck are not worth the try.
              46, you say? Typo? Go and do like Fagroc. Go slits some throats and take your medicine.

Now, back to topic.

Are VH ever gonna play American Idol? Oh wait, it's cancelled..

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                This is how I feel, and it's pretty fucking sad!

Same here.. I'll sit back and watch some DVDs from 2012 and I don't notice what Dave is doing as much.. Van Halen is a band that needs to be seen and heard.. Releasing Tokyo as audio and not blu-ray was a terrible mistake.
                I respectably disagree. Remember how hot Sophia Loren was? Fer me, I do NOT want to see what she looks like today, with a couple of dogs on a leash and supported by a walking stick. Yup, it is personalized, self contained vanity...on my part.

It is evidence of that "living in the 1970s/1980s" deal. I see nothing wrong with this, if it helps you deal with the harrow of daily existence. Shit, people kill each other in a mindless, continuing battle of sheer insanity, yet here we are debating the fact that some of us would prefer to back up and embrace a seemingly better time?

No, I did not just fall off of the fucking vegetable wagon. The 1950 Eisenhower years look great to some: superhighways, Ozzie and Harriet, and GI bills. Yet it still sucked ass for black folks.

I dunno...I'm the last guy to tell anybody how to live.

I like the live album. I enjoy it. I do not believe Van Halen has let me down, because at this point, they have done it so consistently that I no longer feel it anymore.

chef

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  I like the live album. I enjoy it..

chef
                  You'd like it a lot better on your big screen in surround sound.. that's all I'm saying. It's a completely different experience.
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

You have one thing correct Yes you are a Troll! So busy trying to come in here with your lame ass wannabe jokes either you can't read, comprehend or both of what I said?!
                    Hey... cut him some slack... He's a French Troll!!
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Carloscda
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2009

You sure sound like Michael Brandvold.
                      Now get the fuck out of the RothArmy, since you clearly got your ass kicked here enough times to do so..
                      Go back to KissFAQ, and leave me the fuck alone, fag. I sure am not in the mood to stand your ridiculous 'attacks'.
                      If you want some action, I suggest you fuck with WARF, LoungeMachine, Kristy or even Nick.
                      Damn, if E. was still here, I'd tell you to go deal with him.
                      But you sure as fuck are not worth the try.
                      46, you say? Typo? Go and do like Fagroc. Go slits some throats and take your medicine.

Now, back to topic.

Are VH ever gonna play American Idol? Oh wait, it's cancelled..
                      Well I'm not this Michael Brandvold you speak of and I'm also not one of these keyboard tough toughs talking ish all day!! To bad you live across the pond because we could meet face to face and see what you have to say then!!

So once again Fuck off ASS HOLE!!

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Make sure to watch the Billboard Awards on abc at 8 o'clock!!!!!! #vanhalen #billboardawards #eddievanhalen#alexvangalen#wolfvangalen#legends#a mazing #waybettertheniggy A video posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on May 17, 2015 at 11:45am PDT

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dress rehearsal for the Billboard Awards is on! #vanhalen#billboardawards A video posted by Malcolm Van Halen (@van_halen2015) on May 17, 2015 at 11:38am PDT

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I'm also not one of these keyboard tough toughs talking ish all day!!
                            To bad you live across the pond because we could meet face to face and see what you have to say then!!
                            Apparently, you are
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Well I'm not this Michael Brandvold you speak of and I'm also not one of these keyboard tough toughs talking ish all day!! To bad you live across the pond because we could meet face to face and see what you have to say then!!

So once again Fuck off ASS HOLE!!
                              Let it go, both of you guys. Come on you two. Phil and Carl have been terrific posters fer years, and it busts my nuts to see ya guys fighting over what amounts to nothing.

Knock it off. We all have reasons for disagreement regarding this band, and life in general. Nothing that can not be settled over a couple pitchers of beer, and some bar food.

I mean it...be cool. It serves us all...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• philouze
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2004

Craig, DB, I love you guys.
                                You've known me for Years and you know when I'm joking and when I'm not.
                                Carl is a DB (not a Dave's Bitch, but yeah, a DoucheBag) and I live with it.
                                He's an aggressive S.O.B. and he started this whole thing. (I didn't start a "What if VH played Superbowl/What if Ace & Peter never left/What if Carr didn't die" bullshit KissFAQ thread)
                                He can't take my sense of humor, let him hang with FragileCock.

Carl, no harm feelings.
                                Fagroc, you're a pro badass. Yeah, Like J.D on the Stern show. DaBadAss.

Comment

Working...