X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Everyone knows now so the healing can start? Too many people already knew what happened to them then. The girls told the cops what happened to them back then. Other people knew it happened then. Now everybody knows. That's better?
    How can it be worse? They are dealing with being molested, being abused by somebody they trusted and that should have been protecting them. The only better is if it had never happened, now all that can be hoped for is these girls get the help and counseling they need. You are looking for a perfect answer in this sick story and their isn't one.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      How can it be worse?
      Everybody they know knows now. How many of those people are gonna speculate whether they liked it or nor, whether they asked for it or not? Having everyone know is not a bonus for them in any way.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Everybody they know knows now. How many of those people are gonna speculate whether they liked it or nor, whether they asked for it or not? Having everyone know is not a bonus for them in any way.
        If they asked a relative to molest them? Really? If they liked it? Really? Come on man, you honestly have to know better.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

If they asked a relative to molest them? Really? If they liked it? Really? Come on man, you honestly have to know better.
          I know how people think. So do you. People say victims asked for it all the time.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Society can't cater to the sick fuckers that say a victim of rape or molestation asked for it. When a crime is committed the victim is the one that needs the love and support, I have no sympathy for a child molester or rapist, they deserve whatever they get if not worse.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

When a crime is committed the victim is the one that needs the love and support, I have no sympathy for a child molester or rapist, they deserve whatever they get if not worse.
              I agree. They needed love and support then and now not unwanted publicity now. That's what they're really getting. Unwanted publicity.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

The whole family was on a reality TV show, somebody wanted the publicity to begin with. You live your life in the public and legal matters get magnified by the media. It is a known risk when you sign that TV contract. Do the kids get the shit end of the stick because the parents make the decision for them? Of course they do, but the family knew their life would be lived in the spotlight and under a microscope the second the first show aired. You can't decide to be on a reality TV show then decide you don't want the publicity when one of the cast turns out to be a molester.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

You can't decide to be on a reality TV show then decide you don't want the publicity when one of the cast turns out to be a molester.
                  Why not?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Why not?
                    If you are on a reality TV show you are obviously looking for attention, do you not agree with that? I think you are trying to be the world's worst lawyer just trying to get someone to agree with anything.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

What has any of this got to do with the Duggar dude forcibly fondling girls when he was 15? Why is the term child molestation being used when the age of the victim isn't being told? Like I said I'd need a little more info before I joined his lynching party. For all I know he was just a teenage boy getting handsy with a teenage girl who didn't like it. If he was fondling little girls that's a different story. But it doesn't specify how old the girl or girls were.
                      That's more like it. The police report while hard to read did indicate several people were questioned about being touched inapropriately by another person and indicated they had been. The investigating officer concluded that none of these things happened within the statute of limitations and the case was closed. Sometime later Josh Duggar confessed to some wrongdoing but didn't go into specifics.
                      In conclusion I see these facts. A 14 year old boy inapropriately touched several girls. Some or all of them were his sisters. Some on the breasts, some on the buttocks, some on their vagina. I'm not clear on when the parents found out but they did and chose not to turn their son in but they did seperate him from his victims eventually. When confronted about the allegations in the police report Duggar confessed.
                      That's some bad shit right there but it was quite a few years ago and Duggar was a 14 year old boy not a grown man when he did these things. It doesn't excuse what he did but what if anything could or should be done about it now? If I was his wife I damn sure wouldn't trust him to be alone with my children but that doesn't mean he has done anything of that nature since then. Ford thinks we should lynch the guy. What would that accomplish? Would Ford give a shit if the guy wasn't a conservative? Fuck no. But it advances his agenda that all conservatives are evil and liberals do no wrong. Nick started this thread claiming Duggar was a rapist. If he had just accused him of what he had actually done that would have been bad enough for Duggar but he had to enbellish. Then Ford had to tie the BCE into it to further his agenda. Congratulations. You've made your point but you couldn't just stick to the facts even though the facts were on your side. Duggar and family are gonna pay dearly. This won't blow over like the duck peoples shit did. Anyone who trys to back this guy up now is gonna look like they aprove of child molestation.
                      Thanx Twonabomber. At least you put a little effort into proving your case.
                      That might be why In Touch did the story but who tipped them off to it? The people behind the outing doesn't necessarily mean the people who broke the news.
                      You start by being almost sympathetic for the sick fucker that committed these acts then moved on to "well now the media blew it up and what about the victims". You yourself wanted more evidence and when it was provided for you you switched angles. I know you don't support what this sick fucker did but it seems you just move on to a new point as old points are shot down.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

You start by being almost sympathetic for the sick fucker that committed these acts then moved on to "well now the media blew it up and what about the victims". You yourself wanted more evidence and when it was provided for you you switched angles. I know you don't support what this sick fucker did but it seems you just move on to a new point as old points are shot down.
                        I asked fo more evidence. True. It was provided. True. I said the media blew it up. Not true. I said the people behind the outing don't give a fuck about the victims. Read the last quote again. I agree with damn near everything you do except that this somehow benefitted the victims.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Fair enough. I'll file Duggary with other Fordisms like tea baggers, Nuttyyahoo, mittens, Darth Cheney, Chimpy and thousands of other witty Fordisms. Fordisms help keep the conversation on an adult level. I bet they you could fill an entire thread with Fordisms. Don't forget repuke and repubtards.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fair enough. I'll file Duggary with other Fordisms like tea baggers, Nuttyyahoo, mittens, Darth Cheney, Chimpy and thousands of other witty Fordisms. Fordisms help keep the conversation on an adult level. I bet they you could fill an entire thread with Fordisms. Don't forget repuke and repubtards.
                              Well, first of all, I'm not Dan Savage, so you shouldn't credit me for something he came up with (though I wish I had invented the Santorum google bomb. That was fucking brilliant)

The teabaggers named themselves that (then tried to deny it once they were aware of the term's "other" definition). NuttyYahoo? Yeah, I'll take credit for that one. Mittens and Darth Cheney are fairly common though, so I doubt I was the first to use that one. And "Chimpy".... well the credit for that one obviously goes to the guy who put up the original "Bush or Chimp" site, which correctly showed, through photographic evidence, exactly how much that warmongering imbecile resembled an actual chimpanzee.

Now if you want to go with some actual "FORDisms", you could mention terms like "sheep", "chedhead", "Ched Rocker", and a certain nickname for yourself, of course.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                                Now if you want to go with some actual "FORDisms", you could mention terms like "sheep", "chedhead", "Ched Rocker"
                                Ched Rocker maybe. Chedhead for a fan of the Ched Rocker maybe. Sheep. No. You might use it but you weren't one of the first million to use it a synonem for a follower.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...