Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Well, it hits every worn out, boring cliché that the dingleberry pothead always spouts. Nice to see she went for the parent's basement blast right up front, and didn't bury it in the body of her, ahem, review.

Loser.

Now, post your lame, and played out Frank Grimes stupidity and go kill off your remaining 4 brain cells. Better yet, just kill yourself. Just be sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun. We'll make sure they play Stairway to Heaven at your funeral.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
      Well, it hits every worn out, boring cliché that the dingleberry pothead always spouts. Nice to see she went for the parent's basement blast right up front, and didn't bury it in the body of her, ahem, review.
      I actually enjoyed that comment..its like watching a terminator movie and knowing the " Ill be back " line is coming..nailed it early and well delivered.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
        The Minnesota Retard strikes again.
        Yeah you betch yah !! How bout some pot roast ??

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

This thread is so GHEY the LOGO channel will be doing re-runs of it all summer long...

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            I actually enjoyed that comment..its like watching a terminator movie and knowing the " Ill be back " line is coming..nailed it early and well delivered.
            So you enjoy a movie "plagirisimmmss" itself. For me the funny est thing was when she described a guy jerking off as if she has ever been in the same room with it. It is eerie that she knows our every nerve that runs up and down a dick when she has only tasted the frat boy that "forgot his keys" on her front porch.
            Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-13-2015, 06:18 AM. Reason: Only True Lesbians knows what it feels like when a dick cums. Good thing she describes it to me! Or at least imagines she does.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by WARF
              This thread is so GHEY the LOGO channel will be doing re-runs of it all summer long...
              Crusty thinks she is clever. I hate when she posts here. Too much to skip. Takes longer too read the other bullshit. LOL !!

Comment

Working...