X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Kristy is one of the funniest, smartest posters here, in my opinion.

I'm not surprised many people here don't like her, though. Then again, if you look at their posts, there is absolutely no humour in them whatsoever.

Cheers!
    Kristy can be very funny, no doubt about it and I was one of the ones that spoke up for her not to be banned even. Her recollection of past events and placement of blame is a fucking joke though.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      I like to think that it is all humor and if you read her posts like that then they can be much fun but in threads like this I do worry sometimes she is actually serious...
      I never said she's 100% right in the head. Neither am I.

But that's what makes her interesting.

I like people who are a certain kind of crazy. I try to surround myself with that kind of people. Makes life a lot better.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        She also posted one that had some text pasted on it, I'll give you some memory lessons free of charge if you like
        Yes, but the one she got banned for is the one I was talking about.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
          I find it amusing SARGE voted for his departure as what killed this place.

You can close the poll now lol
          Yup it was the BCE invasion of Iraq that killed Roth Army.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

It does not matter why.

Sesh took over, granted amnesty to the trolls, Roth Army went to shit. Why he did it, only he knows.

No surprise that this place is a now lame, pathetic excuse for "rotharmy.com, and that many long time posters decided this place not worth hanging out at any more.

Comment

• Never was
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2012

I am really glad I missed most of that chapter a few years ago. I do know one the posters no longer here in the real world, Envy, and she is actually a nice person, I missed how she pissed off so many here and guess that is for the better.

For the record Kristy actually did say something positive a few years back about me so she does sometimes. Granted this year she gives me shit for my job in cannabis, being rich, hating the homeless, killing puppies, punching babies etc... for the most part it just comes off as silly do to the actual real world truths of my journey.
              That being said she is like many here in that she is passionate, more intelligent than most typical posters, abrasive, and hates to lose of feel like someone got the best of her. That applies to probably almost all here in varying degrees and combinations.
              Try to keep that in mind when sorting past crimes and who did what. You are here still trying to make a point for a reason.

As bad as crap may get at times here you will still likely have a more intelligent albeit foul mouthed dialogue here than you will at most places. Folks here are smart enough, competitive enough and free enough to be complete dicks and cross lines at times. It is part of the charm and headache of this place and can not be removed from its DNA.

And no offense Kristy if you are a guy and I keep saying she, I really have no idea and assumed but I see others saying he so no deliberate shot.

Anyway hope the tour starts soon before we degrade to more dick pics.
              Last edited by Never was; 06-03-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Moderators couldn't ban anyone.

Go back to where you were banned and you'll find you broke one of the rules.
                Untrue, -The Kristy- was banned because she is one of the few posters here who isn't involved in the homo blowfest in the mod forum "mod room".

Some row their own boat others cling/suckle to the ones who have authority in a attempted hero worship bachstage pass to the show. they are generally know as ,yes men..

That is related to the way the, main cunt mods here would separate themselves from -The RA- members by visualizing themselves as "elitist'ly different" and who's opinions were of a more important class.

There was also a hidden forum not easily accessible by members... were posts and threads were moved to thus perpetuating the "myth " that they never deleted posts..they were still here just inaccessible by non-mods.. removed from the forums they were written into.

Frequently also the mods would delete or move a thread that was perhaps of interest to a singular mod and this mod would then write and link to press content... essentially establishing the same topic and/or content but presented as if originated by that mod.

I can understand the neediness of that mod the super ego esteem issues he must face in his life long quest for respect.

From his basement.

Learn to love, The Kristy.
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  It does not matter why.

Sesh took over, granted amnesty to the trolls, Roth Army went to shit. Why he did it, only he knows.
                  Being what you would describe as a troll was never bannable.

I also took time to explain why I did it.

I realize I'm up there as a scapegoat and always knew I would be but the people I granted amnesty to had all been banned in the couple of months previous to me taking over which is pretty short term in the history of a site going back 16 years. A couple of people I let back in ended up being banned again but the rest have all stuck to a stricter version of the original rules.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

And BTW when I said earlier about it all being there for everyone to see and false memories, thanks for completely fucking illustrating my point!

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Wait a minute....you can't mean Garfuckle or Katydid can come back?

Congrats by the way! Everything else makes sense to me that was laid out in your acceptance speech.

And as a side note GAR and Katydid were not unbanned.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                      I don't even know what you are laughing at lol
                      Don't worry.... neither does he.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Hey Pete's, what is that thing behind the Green Bay logo on your avatar? The image is small and hard to make out.
                        nudger shadow... allegedly

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Because you know too fucking well that it's YOU, and a handful of others like YOU, that have ruined this place....
                          Please name names.

Why do you even come here if you don't like anything that's written here, or anyone that posts here?
                          Sounds a little like someone who recently popped in, thread-stalked another poster, then proclaimed how they don't come her because they could care less about the site, DLR, and "all my friends I want to talk with I do so on Facebook" (to paraphrase). Where's the scolding for him?

All you do is troll from thread to thread, making dumbass, childish and immature remarks.... Why would anyone want to start a conversation knowing that most likely it would be ambushed by people like YOU and some others, each and every thread.....
                          Now this definitely sounds like one of your friends.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just think for a second how each of those things can be applied to another.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                            Please name names.

Sounds a little like someone who recently popped in, thread-stalked another poster, then proclaimed how they don't come her because they could care less about the site, DLR, and "all my friends I want to talk with I do so on Facebook" (to paraphrase). Where's the scolding for him?

I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just think for a second how each of those things can be applied to another.
                            Good Post.

Facebook style social media as it is called, is for family oriented discussion a softer more gentile approach to communication without direct contact either thru phone or a knock at your actual door.

Contact of the third kind.

The RA and sites like this are more like a bar or tavern not suitable for the cleanliness of suburban America.

The RA is not social media.

I don't even know how a person could "Hang out with .."all my friends"..etc...on facebook its design alone prohibits free discussion..and appears to be somewhat like a play date for supposed adults...it is nice for stalking your high school chums and sweethearts I guess....(not that I know anything about that) but isn't that exactly what it is?
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                              With a sock over it, so your foot wouldn't turn gay, of course.
                              My foot would already have a sock on it until I removed it from the boot. Safe sox for the feet too.
                              Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-03-2015, 10:16 PM.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                                Please name names.

You want the truth?
                                YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Comment

Working...