View Poll Results: Who Killed Roth Army?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • The departure of Sarge

3 15.00%
  • Sesh & Elvis

1 5.00%
  • Better homoerotic tribute website(s)

1 5.00%
  • The F A T failed musician (you know who you are)

4 20.00%
  • The departure of BigBadBrian

1 5.00%
  • Kristy

1 5.00%
  • Warf

3 15.00%
  • Those who moved out of their parent's basements and found jobs

2 10.00%
  • The VH 2012 reunion

3 15.00%
  • Von

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Who Killed Roth Army?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    Dude, you threatened to kill somebody because a thread got moved, are you really going to tell somebody to stop being a whiny pussy?
    Reports of my death threat were greatly exaggerated.

Cheers!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

*** Responses below.... ***

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post

Oh, poor little jhale667 & LardMachine, the delicate little flowers.

They were forced out of the website because the big bad bullies were mean to them.

It's nothing they haven't done to others hundreds of times. Are you seriously telling us that driving them out was the cause of this site going downhill? Are you going to stick your head farther up your ass & refuse to see that THEY drove a lot more people out? Why is it ok for them to do it, but not ok to happen to them? If they can't take it, they shouldn't be givin' it, either.

*** NO, in fact that was my original point to C-Dog. Moreover, I agree with you it's more of a product of the band's inactivity, poor decision making and overall lack of caring what the fans want. ***

Are you going to refuse to see that every single goddamn fucking time LardMachine dropped by was to provoke & humiliate someone else? Use your fucking eyes to read! NO ONE has started ANY shit with him ever since. It's been your boyfriend who has started all the shit.

I get it. They're your friends. Congratufuckinlations on your loyalty. I always have my friends' backs too. But if they're acting like retards or piles of shit, *I* will be the first to tell them. Because in my point of view, THAT is what friends do. And if they insist on their behaviour, it's time to part ways.
    But of course, I'm just a fucking retard, what the hell do I know? Do realise though, that your special little angel posted a video of ME even though I never posted any personal information myself. But I suppose that's ok, because double fucking standards.

*** I never saw that video, I stand corrected on that point. However, their actions were certainly tame as compared to the egregious things done to people's businesses and families. That crossed the line of decency by a wide margin, even by the Army's standards. ***

When I apologised to you after that whole debacle, I meant it. Sincerely. I will not, however, apologise for this. Am I being an internet tough guy? Granted, you'll probably be somewhat pissed when you read this. And you probably have a lot to say to me as well. But this is exactly what I would tell to your face. Would these words cause a fight in real life? I don't think so. I don't consider this enough to start a fight & you probably don't, either. That is not the idea I have of you.

*** I don't get upset at this stuff anymore, not worth it. I took your apology as sincere, and I appreciated it. The others? Not so much, it was a false attempt to get back in good graces with the regulars. ***

I see you're a Webmaster again, which makes this your site as well. I can't speak for others in my "team", but if you don't want me here, just say so. I have my pride & I refuse to be in a place where the owners do not welcome me. If you think I am to blame for your fragile sparkling little ponies being driven away, just say so.

*** For the record, regardless of the title, I no longer perform absolutely any Administrative functions on this site. I was asked by Sesh and Von to re-use that title because of the inputs I continued to provide as the live album got closer. ***

Rules are NOT everything. You can easily dance around them & do a lot more damage than if you just flat out broke them. You're not stupid, so it pains me to see how your mind has been broken to blindly follow rules. It's your own loss, though.

*** The lack of rules is what made this place great, compared to other VH sites, was it not? And it was the breaking of one of those few rules, so egregiously I might add, that IMO was much more of a reason this site starting going downhill than anything JHale or Lounge did. ***

Now I expect your special little buddy will drop by & brag how he's so chummy with one as important as you & how we are all lesser beings, but I don't give a fuck about that retarded, pathetic manchild. It's up to you. Just say the word & I'm out of here & you can all get together & jack each other off to your heart's content.

Now stop whining like a little pussy. It doesn't suit you.

*** Not whining at all, you can save the name calling, doesn't phase me. I'm simply defending my friends, as you said. They got a raw deal after all was said and done, and I said as much. ***

For the record, I think that what killed the Roth Army is simply lack of interest in the band, even if that sounds preposterous to some of you lot.

Cheers!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. 2 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (06-02-2015),jhale667 (06-03-2015)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 1,023 Posts

It humors me that you fuckers still act like you were the victims. If I had half the spare time you fucks have I would paste all your butt hurt whining pussy shit right here to refresh your memories. You dumb fucks broke the rules, bailed to start your own site because you all were obviously the "cool" posters here and crawled back when all of those sites failed. I am sick of rehashing this crap but for fucks sake show some accountability. Fucking hypocrite pussies.

5. Thanked TFM_Dale for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (06-02-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    *** Responses below.... ***
    I don't agree with you. At all. But I respect you, believe it or not.

Cheers!

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't agree with you. At all. But I respect you, believe it or not.

Cheers!

We should start a message board....

Wait....

8. 3 users say thank you to Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (06-02-2015),Terry (06-04-2015),ZahZoo (06-02-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It humors me that you fuckers still act like you were the victims. If I had half the spare time you fucks have I would paste all your butt hurt whining pussy shit right here to refresh your memories. You dumb fucks broke the rules, bailed to start your own site because you all were obviously the "cool" posters here and crawled back when all of those sites failed. I am sick of rehashing this crap but for fucks sake show some accountability. Fucking hypocrite pussies.
    Shaddup, you have more free time than I do.

Now, since you posted this after I posted, I'll assume you were telling ME to take some accountability.

I did. Every step of the way. I NEVER did "backstage politics". All I do is laid out for all to see & I will acknowledge & accept the consequences of every single one of my actions.

Hypocrite I am not. Show me ONE instance where I contradicted myself or take that back.

If you can't find one example of me being a hypocrite, a snivelling, crawling apology will do.

Cheers!

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Sometimes when I watch Fraiser I get the episodes mixed up , I've seen them So many time they blur into each other.

Is this what is happening here now ?

11. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (06-02-2015)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Sometimes when I watch Fraiser I get the episodes mixed up , I've seen them So many time they blur into each other.

Is this what is happening here now ?
    this is really more like the jeffersons meets the brady bunch

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Is it the Brady clique

14. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (06-02-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

We should start a message board....

Wait....
    You think you're so smart, but I'll have you know that the GOAT message board would've been a success if not for three things:

Primo: The complaints made to our host by some of the members here;

Secundo: The fact that the GOAT hisself crashed & burned in a couple of months, as opposed to the snail-paced disaster that is Van Halen

Terzio: If anybody else posted. We had the numbers & growing. They would post eventually, if the above hadn't happened.

Cheers!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Shaddup, you have more free time than I do.

Now, since you posted this after I posted, I'll assume you were telling ME to take some accountability.

I did. Every step of the way. I NEVER did "backstage politics". All I do is laid out for all to see & I will acknowledge & accept the consequences of every single one of my actions.

Hypocrite I am not. Show me ONE instance where I contradicted myself or take that back.

If you can't find one example of me being a hypocrite, a snivelling, crawling apology will do.

Cheers!
    Oh please, Lounge and Jay are "bullies" for ganging up on people yet you all had a entire website that would come here and gang up on people. That is one of many instances. No apology from me, besides, if the time ever comes that I should apologize I'll just play the "it wasn't me" card.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    this is really more like the jeffersons meets the brady bunch
    That's racist.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh please, Lounge and Jay are "bullies" for ganging up on people yet you all had a entire website that would come here and gang up on people. That is one of many instances. No apology from me, besides, if the time ever comes that I should apologize I'll just play the "it wasn't me" card.
    But according to you, that "entire website" was barely a handful of people.

How come you're making it sound so much bigger & larger now? Hmm?

You still haven't shown me being a hypocrite or failing to take accountability.

Cheers!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The RA will never die!!!

As long as someone keeps paying the cost of the hosting services provided by Vbulletin. Do I have to point that reality out...?(to the people who think this is all some kind of magic }

..or are you all talking like you believe in Jesus and The bible and life everlasting thru prayer and such as in: we shall never die will WILL!! always be born again...etc etc....forthwith and hither to.... I STAND BEFORE THE MASSES AND ...oh well just a bit of fun...lol.

I guess I have to point this out also: This site was created to discuss the lack of DLR in the band of Edwardo the magnificient..yes my friend..In 2007 this site became without purpose..after a few months of partying and celebration.

The torch was lit...the new beginning but also purpose met and all were satisfied..to a point.

That is why I split soon after (one reason)...lol...Problem solved, purpose found and completed. WE DID IT!!!! This site and others... this site mainly, because of the freedom issues in true internet infancy fashion...it was so young to most of the world in 2001.

The rest of the shit is just internet bullshit and the lack of conviction in the use of the 3 rules...that my friends is the problem...banned should be banned the rules no longer exist..so the children rape and pillage.

The banned should have to buy a new computer and achieve a new IP addy and user name ...maybe then ....

I will always post about something that has some meaning.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    I guess I have to point this out also: This site was created to discuss the lack of DLR in the band of Edwardo the magnificient..yes my friend..In 2007 this site became without purpose..after a few months of partying and celebration.

The torch was lit...the new beginning but also purpose met and all were satisfied..to a point.
    I always said that amidst Thome's insane ramblings, there are glittering grains of truth.

It's a pity that they're so buried that most people fail to recognise the absolute brilliance of this guy.

With great awareness comes rampant madness, it seems.

Cheers!

21. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

Terry (06-04-2015)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

No one was totally innocent? Please tell me, just what did JHale and Lounge do that broke Sarge's rules?

The common bullshit I hear is that they "ganged up" on people, which is so laughable coming from the billy bob badasses that the Roth Army professes that are here and are supposedly so legendary.....

Of course, if people that you actually got along with ganged up on someone, you would have thought that was the best thing since hot buttered popcorn.... But since you DON'T get along with them, that's different, isn't it?
    For a squid you don't pay much attention to detail. I gave Hale a pass. He was just being loyal to a friend even though the friend is a total dick.
    Laughable? It is now. Almost as laughable as the excuses you're making.
    The last statement just shows your true mentality. Apathy. As long as it's not me getting picked on who gives a fuck? Homey don't play that.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But according to you, that "entire website" was barely a handful of people.

How come you're making it sound so much bigger & larger now? Hmm?

You still haven't shown me being a hypocrite or failing to take accountability.

Cheers!
    An entire website could be 2 people if that is all the members they have, stop with the word play. Anyone that cries that they are being bullied because a couple posters post things they don't like yet laugh and thank anything posted by their handful of friends that are doing the same thing and even worse when the personal information was being used is a hypocrite. I can't lay it out any easier than that for you.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I am sick of rehashing this crap but for fucks sake show some accountability.
    Liar, liar, panties on fire. You love rehashing this shit. It brings back fond memories of your acceptance into the clique. Better take your meds before you stroke out Dale.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Liar, liar, panties on fire. You love rehashing this shit. It brings back fond memories of your acceptance into the clique. Better take your meds before you stroke out Dale.
    Yourself and your band of mental patients are the only one that thinks their is a clique. I have pretty much argued with everybody at one point or another. Some people can move on and keep getting along and that is what is great about forums, some become bitter basket cases that start 50 sites because somebody dare not agree with them.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

An entire website could be 2 people if that is all the members they have, stop with the word play. Anyone that cries that they are being bullied because a couple posters post things they don't like yet laugh and thank anything posted by their handful of friends that are doing the same thing and even worse when the personal information was being used is a hypocrite. I can't lay it out any easier than that for you.
    Ever since the whole thing started I've maintained that this was a case of them having a taste of their own medicine.

And I simply cannot make it any clearer that the main reason I post on the internet is for a laugh & that absolutely nothing is out of bounds for me. It's not my fault that there was such paucity of yuks on your side of the field. Here's a free hint - posting a smilie is nowhere near the same league as making up your own joke, however lame it may be.

What I do not tolerate & always lash out at, internet or meat space, is abuse of authority. You may or may not have noticed that when I'm "speaking" to someone here, the colour that their name is rendered in is of scarce importance to me. That's because I don't give a fuck - but will, if & when they abuse their position to get an upper hand in a discussion many times started by themselves.

That's cowardly, abusive & generally poor sportsmanship. The rest, my friend, is fair game.

I *would* have been a hypocrite if I had asked to have my video removed. In truth, I could've, because *I* never posted any personal info. But it's still there.

Cheers!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Just for shits and giggles, who is actually in this clique?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    The last statement just shows your true mentality. Apathy. As long as it's not me getting picked on who gives a fuck? Homey don't play that.

I think you're still stoned from stupidly smoking weed while on active duty, great move shipmate....

I'm apathetic?

You do realize I was a target of theirs as well? Or does your selective memory not recall that part?

29. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (06-03-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some people can move on and keep getting along and that is what is great about forums, some become bitter basket cases that start 50 sites because somebody dare not agree with them.
    You've moved on. For the most part. Apart from this little episode. But have ALL the people that were on your side moved on?

Be honest.

Cheers!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ever since the whole thing started I've maintained that this was a case of them having a taste of their own medicine.

And I simply cannot make it any clearer that the main reason I post on the internet is for a laugh & that absolutely nothing is out of bounds for me. It's not my fault that there was such paucity of yuks on your side of the field. Here's a free hint - posting a smilie is nowhere near the same league as making up your own joke, however lame it may be.

What I do not tolerate & always lash out at, internet or meat space, is abuse of authority. You may or may not have noticed that when I'm "speaking" to someone here, the colour that their name is rendered in is of scarce importance to me. That's because I don't give a fuck - but will, if & when they abuse their position to get an upper hand in a discussion many times started by themselves.

That's cowardly, abusive & generally poor sportsmanship. The rest, my friend, is fair game.

I *would* have been a hypocrite if I had asked to have my video removed. In truth, I could've, because *I* never posted any personal info. But it's still there.

Cheers!
    And if you guys had gave that dose of medicine without breaking Sarge's rules I would have been one of the first to type "well played". That was not the case.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You've moved on. For the most part. Apart from this little episode. But have ALL the people that were on your side moved on?

Be honest.

Cheers!
    I am friends with alot of the people that used to post here on FB and believe it or not, we rarely mention this place. I'm sure their are alot of bad feelings leftover from all that happened but I do not have the run down on who is still mad and who is not. Most that bailed just got sick of the same old shit day after day.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Just for shits and giggles, who is actually in this clique?
    the clique.jpg

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    4 olives and 3 ducks?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And if you guys had gave that dose of medicine without breaking Sarge's rules I would have been one of the first to type "well played". That was not the case.
    I've admitted to breaking Sarge's rules once, on purpose, to get banned. I subsequently apologised for that. But my involvement on the whole thing was overwhelmingly "by the book", as it were. Are you still gonna type "well played", or was that one indiscretion enough to flush the hundreds, possibly even near to a thousand other posts?

I am friends with alot of the people that used to post here on FB and believe it or not, we rarely mention this place. I'm sure their are alot of bad feelings leftover from all that happened but I do not have the run down on who is still mad and who is not. Most that bailed just got sick of the same old shit day after day.
    That same old shit day after day was already going on. It had been going on for a loooong time. In fact, that had a large part on what happened. Some people were just fed up & decided to do something about it. The result wasn't pretty, granted, but that's how shit rolls, I guess.

Cheers!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

4 olives and 3 ducks?
    Those are grapes.

Cheers!

37. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (06-02-2015)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Those are grapes.

Cheers!
    Damn, I was craving olives.

Knows what that'll ge'her
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2018 @ 10:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Internet forums- serious shit.

40. 3 users say thank you to Mr. Vengeance for this KICKASS post:

binnie (06-03-2015),Dave's Bitch (06-03-2015),Fairwrning (06-02-2015)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Just curious... why do you keep making references as if you are speaking to a group of people. "guys"... Imapus Sylicker or Izzy as we call him in one individual. Albeit with many colorful personalities, but still one. There's no team, faction, clique, group speak, whatever... at play or in existence any more for a long, long time. Just individuals speaking their minds...

What gives?

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Just curious... why do you keep making references as if you are speaking to a group of people. "guys"... Imapus Sylicker or Izzy as we call him in one individual. Albeit with many colorful personalities, but still one. There's no team, faction, clique, group speak, whatever... at play or in existence any more for a long, long time. Just individuals speaking their minds...

What gives?
    You are a smart dude double Z, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vengeance View Post
    Internet forums- serious shit.
    I'm not supposed to actually work while I am on the clock am I?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I've admitted to breaking Sarge's rules once, on purpose, to get banned. I subsequently apologised for that. But my involvement on the whole thing was overwhelmingly "by the book", as it were. Are you still gonna type "well played", or was that one indiscretion enough to flush the hundreds, possibly even near to a thousand other posts?
    *ahem*

Cheers!

45. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (06-02-2015)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

*ahem*

Cheers!
    Didn't you answer your own question when you admitted to breaking one of Sarge's rules? I honestly don't hate or even greatly dislike anyone that was involved, I just call bullshit when needed.

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Vote today! Death awaits more than boredom.
    Damn..Kristy gets bored and the place turns into a giant drama queen frenzy...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post

What gives?
    I think most of them still believe there was some kind of concerted effort on "our side", or something.

While it was fairly obvious that there was a lot of circle jerking over here, as seen by posts in the public areas of the site, I will now unveil the whole truth on our own side.

It was pure chaos. If anyone thinks we plotted or gave each other reach arounds after we did something particularly clever, rest assured that was not the case. In fact, there was more admonishing in our own sorry excuse for ranks than over here.

I remember Zahzoo once pulling my ear so hard across the internet that, I shit you not, it took me TWO DAYS to gather up enough courage to read the whole post.

Z., afterwards, you took it back & said that you had had a bad day, but like I said before, you were absolutely right. I was being a prat & you schooled me right.

So there you have it, ladies & gentlemen. The only times we talked over there about what was going on here was to scold each other more than any of you knuckleheads could've hoped to.

The GOAT site exposed. Confessions of a Roth fan. There was never our side. Just a motley crew of - arguably - funny assholes.

Cheers!

49. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (06-02-2015)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    You are a smart dude double Z, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.
    I get what you are referring to...

Just noticing Izzy... while being a bit bluntly honest and almost mean spirited to VA, he's also being a stand-up guy for his actions on his own. It just appeared he has been permanently branded with guilt by association... I don't believe he's hauling that load of shit with him any more.

51. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (06-02-2015)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Didn't you answer your own question when you admitted to breaking one of Sarge's rules? I honestly don't hate or even greatly dislike anyone that was involved, I just call bullshit when needed.
    You're just back-pedalling.

Admit it.

How many times have you seen me giving credit where its due? And let me tell you, it's quite amazing how my dick managed to maintain its rather large size every single time.

Cheers!

Thread Information