Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13006[/ATTACH]
    ooooh and minions too

minion.jpg
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      I responded to your post with a quote, the post you just quoted wasn't directed at you. My only point to you is that their is a GIANT difference between insults and even thread stalking if you will and smearing someone's personal information around.
      Yes there is. A disproportionate use of force was applied and I think to many it looked like that moment when the playground bully gets smacked in the mouth and then runs home crying.

Now on to more pressing matters... you asked C-Dog whether it was a wet or dry dream. I'm going to go with "clammy".

Comment

• VetteLS5
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        your sin was thinkin' it was just a coupla people, dickish activities would take eons to call out
        Well you know.... new member, no cred, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          Yes there is. A disproportionate use of force was applied and I think to many it looked like that moment when the playground bully gets smacked in the mouth and then runs home crying.

Now on to more pressing matters... you asked C-Dog whether it was a wet or dry dream. I'm going to go with "clammy".
          I'll see your clammy and double down on extra moist.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

clean up in the footwear aisle!!!!
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

images.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                  Expert baiting, Kristy
                  I'm the best at that! Only the finest master baiting here!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    Does a gay foot skip more often than a straight foot?
                    No, but it skips with more panache'.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      I have no idea why you quoted MY post to talk about racist attacks on jhale667, Chef.

For one, I still think that he's as black as I am.

Second, I may be the less racist motherfucker here. I will reiterate that I will joke about/with anyone regardless of their skin. I will not, repeat, not hold back or intensify my attacks on anyone based on the colour of their skin. I am, however, more likely to make fun of a person based on the lunacy of their superstitious beliefs, but that's a whole different subject.

Third, I always, always, ever since the beginning told him to back off because I had absolutely no beef with him.

Fourth, if I ever made fun of him, which I'll admit I may have, due to his sheer stubbornness in staying out of the discussion despite my repeated requests for him to do so, I'm almost 100% sure I only made fun of what passes for his intelligence and/or his illusions about his soundcloud success.

Fifth, it's always been said & I have confirmed it in this very thread before you replied, there was never any coordinated attacks, so I'll steadfastly continue to refuse to accept responsibilities for other people's behaviour, the same way I will not allow them to take any responsibility for mine.

Sixth, I'm fucking hurt that you chose to single out my post to talk about that kind of shit. Not butt hurt. More like pussy hurt. So with all respect, do your fucking homework before you hurl accusations to the wind & hope they'll stick.

And to finalise, while he's infinitely better at playing the guitar than I could ever hope to be, I still don't think his artifice is anything to write home about. While I do think we have real talent in these ranks, it does not lie in that direction. Then again, I am no professional critic, nor does my opinion carry any weight in the music industry, so my opinion is just that & it was only given because you mentioned his craftsmanship in the first place.

Cowboy.

Cheers!
                      Honestly, I chose your post because I more or less agree with you. I do believe if you dish it out, you should be able to take it. There is little point in NOT standing one's ground.

However, not everyone is wired the same.

I thoroughly and sincerely apologize to you if I inadvertently insulted you, as that was not my intent. Nor did I mean to imply you were the one going after hale. Yours was a solid post that expressed pretty much my feelings on the matter, and I merely expanded upon it, nothing more

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        The common bullshit I hear is that they "ganged up" on people, which is so laughable coming from the billy bob badasses that the Roth Army professes that are here and are supposedly so legendary.....
                        Oh, fuck you. Seriously. You know god damn well that the both of them were purposefully antagonistic and trolling for arguments (one still is). I don't care if you, Chef or whomever are their best bud who loves to tell stories of how much you love to such their dick but don't you fucking come in here and condescend to us that complaints against them were "bullshit." More than enough times they pulled their unnecessary horseshit just to get a rise out of people and then whine like the little bitches they are whenever anyone stood up to them. That F A T fucked banned me without provocation or, even permission, so enough with your blind eye nonsense.

Yes, isn't it so fucking "laughable" is how you endorsed their behavior and continue to do so?

And we all know what happened when those same legendary people didn't like what they were hearing, don't we.... They exposed people's families and they disturbed people's businesses.... What a bunch of tough guys....
                        Yet you did nothing to curb this. Probably thought it was "funny."

I don't begrudge Sesh at all, he graciously agreed to take over after I passed, it's his ballgame now and I respect that. Doesn't mean I agree with the decision that was made, though, and he knows that.....
                        Get the fuck over yourself. Sesh took the reins (which surprised me) when is became clear the overabundance of the "mods" on this site were becoming too abusive for Sarge to look into. The apathetic behavior of you so-called "webmasters" is what killed this site, not time, trolls or even the basic fact people have better shit to do with themselves.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Oh, fuck you. Seriously. You know god damn well that the both of them were purposefully antagonistic and trolling for arguments (one still is). I don't care if you, Chef or whomever are their best bud who loves to tell stories of how much you love to such their dick but don't you fucking come in here and condescend to us that complaints against them were "bullshit." More than enough times they pulled their unnecessary horseshit just to get a rise out of people and then whine like the little bitches they are whenever anyone stood up to them. That F A T fucked banned me without provocation or, even permission, so enough with your blind eye nonsense.

Yes, isn't it so fucking "laughable" is how you endorsed their behavior and continue to do so?

Get the fuck over yourself. Sesh took the reins (which surprised me) when is became clear the overabundance of the "mods" on this site were becoming too abusive for Sarge to look into. The apathetic behavior of you so-called "webmasters" is what killed this site, not time, trolls or even the basic fact people have better shit to do with themselves.
                          So we have yet another troll pointing a finger at somebody else. You are just a saint and never started shit with anybody right? I actually find you funny most of the time but blaming Va for what happened is bullshit even by your whacked out hipster standards.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Honestly, I chose your post because I more or less agree with you. I do believe if you dish it out, you should be able to take it. There is little point in NOT standing one's ground.

I thoroughly and sincerely apologize to you if I inadvertently insulted you, as that was not my intent. Nor did I mean to imply you were the one going after hale. Yours was a solid post that expressed pretty much my feelings on the matter, and I merely expanded upon it, nothing more
                            Don't apologize to Ima, he is full of shit and knows it

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig

I did find it a bit weird that you would direct such a tirade towards me, but the aftermath of those shenanigans is such that I tend to find myself not surprised at certain things I read.

It's just that the way your post was worded right after my quote threw me off.

Now, I would like to ask you a favour. It may seem a very strange favour at first, but bear with me.

I would like you to reach inside your pants, remove your dick & have a good look at it. Ten to one it has not shrunk in size after you apologised.

Now, would you be so kind as to inform Mr. TFM_Dale that there is absolutely no loss in manhood when one apologises? The dude seems to have some sort of fucked up trauma about it. Like he's going to become any less of a man. As if that was possible!

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

Quoted because it deserves to be read twice.

I still get a chuckle at VA's account of how Lard & jhale667 were run off the site by big bad bullies. I couldn't have come up with better material myself. It's fucking hilarious! I vote VA as the funniest - by far! - member of The Clique, even if it's not intentional.

Come to think of it, C-Dog is at his best when he doesn't realise it, too. Must be a Navy thing!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...