X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Wait, is that MY dream? 'Coz the way you talk, it kinda sounds like YOUR dream.
    Gee, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense. That's original. I just can't figure out why some folks say you're over-rated. Not at all.

Comment

• WACF
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Is the army dead???

No...we have just changed.

The band failed us to a degree but that is irrelevant.

For some of us, we have been around each other for over 15 years.

Things change...we change.

Just like a bunch of old timers we have gotten bitchy, less tolerant and tend to rewrite history to suit our needs.

My observation...life takes over and the amount of time you spend on here really lessons at times.
      I missed a lot of the last big blow out but I did see some posters act like jack asses...it's the internet and it's easy.
      This site should never follow you home...ever...and the self proclaimed internet superheroes that need to bring people down...well...they are just sad.

A lot of interesting posters have left....at the same time I saw regulars here gang up and show an amazing amount of intolerance towards others that held opposite political views.

Like any family...we have our ups and downs...but a few assholes can sure leave the table empty.

Had a lot of good conversations and some damn good laughs....

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        Gee, the "I know you are but what am I?" defense. That's original. I just can't figure out why some folks say you're over-rated. Not at all.
        No, no, no, it's nothing like that, twinkle toes.

It's just that you described it in such detail that it's quite obvious to anyone who reads it that you've put some serious thought into it.

It's nice to know I'm big enough to be overrated, now. But I assure you, deep down I'm still the same humble small town boy I've always been.

Now, do some more of that macho posturing. Tell us how you're such a stud that you have a "backup plan" with someone on the internet. By "backup plan", I assume you mean just wait around until she's desperate enough, which doesn't seem likely.

Man, I wish I was like you.

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I vote that we should let your wife confirm that. At this point anything else would be considered a trade-up. Especially when you think of the bland jar of mayonnaise life has dealt that woman.

Back in the day, I found it odd that folks like Catfish looked at you with such disgust and contempt. I get it now, though. I understand it completely.

Choke on a dick.....in the middle of a fire....and die, scumbag!
          LOL you getting a vote and my wife giving you the time of day is something you can only dream about... Bless your heart.

Don't think you'll ever understand the banter for sport between FuckFish and me... He really didn't get genuinely disgusted until Von demoted him and put me in as a super-mod when he threw a fit over me modding main. It was done as a joke, but then he had an epic meltdown and quit. Poor guy... took it so hard his new wife made him quit the internet. We've chatted since all that... no hard feelings. Von's still a rotten bastard!!

Have an exceptional day, Hammy...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Never was
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2012

I'm amazed Sammy Hagar was not an option in the poll. I find he is by far the most responsible for the majority of the world's problems.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Chase your dreams, princess!
              If I chased my dreams you'd have a size 14 boot up your ass ya pig fucking bastard.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                If I chased my dreams you'd have a size 14 boot up your ass ya pig fucking bastard.
                You dream of Hambon? Is it a wet or dry dream?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  With a sock over it, so your foot wouldn't turn gay, of course.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I find it amusing SARGE voted for his departure as what killed this place.

You can close the poll now lol

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Does a gay foot skip more often than a straight foot?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

If you had one straight foot and one gay foot would you just spin in a circle?

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                          It humors me that you fuckers still act like you were the victims. If I had half the spare time you fucks have I would paste all your butt hurt whining pussy shit right here to refresh your memories. You dumb fucks broke the rules, bailed to start your own site because you all were obviously the "cool" posters here and crawled back when all of those sites failed. I am sick of rehashing this crap but for fucks sake show some accountability. Fucking hypocrite pussies.
                          I did none of the above. However, I recall being told to die in a fire. My sin was calling out a couple people when they were acting like dicks... apparently for the sake of acting like dicks. Nothing has stopped them from returning here to post from time to time just like you do Dale. However, one in particular only returns right on the heels of a post by a particular someone else... thread stalk to act like a dick. Same act, different year.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                            Just for shits and giggles, who is actually in this clique?
                            download.jpg

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                              I did none of the above. However, I recall being told to die in a fire. My sin was calling out a couple people when they were acting like dicks... apparently for the sake of acting like dicks. Nothing has stopped them from returning here to post from time to time just like you do Dale. However, one in particular only returns right on the heels of a post by a particular someone else... thread stalk to act like a dick. Same act, different year.
                              I responded to your post with a quote, the post you just quoted wasn't directed at you. My only point to you is that their is a GIANT difference between insults and even thread stalking if you will and smearing someone's personal information around.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                                . My sin was calling out a couple people when they were acting like dicks... apparently for the sake of acting like dicks.
                                your sin was thinkin' it was just a coupla people, dickish activities would take eons to call out
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...