Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cabbage? How rude!
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Last time I commented I only glanced at the story and assumed it was gibberish. After actually reading the story I've changed my mind. It's a fucking work of art. I feel a kinship with the main character.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

I deleted my post because I felt like it but I can't think of a good replacement. I'm stoned.
        Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-06-2015, 05:26 PM.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

After a brief reconoiter goat hill turns out to be an empty claim, only iron sulfide in abundance.
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            The Battle of GOAT Hill

Imapus Sylicker, Esq.

Lightning cracked the jagged peaks. There was a terrifying thunderstorm in dat dem thar hills as the sun rose above the quiet town of Ross Amy. The town underdog got out of bed & headed for the Saloon for his daily dose of watered down whisky & verbal abuse from the Evil bartender & his posse of mentally-challenged underlings.

Every day the scene repeated itself. How long had this been going on? Years? Decades? Noone could remember. The town had an officially appointed historian, but whenever an issue had to be settled, not a single resident bothered to search through the millions of pages in the official archives. Instead, they just pulled facts out of their asses & promptly forgot & denied anything that would not suit their own side of the story.

As the underdog entered the Saloon, the usual band of villains was getting ready for another day of abusing anyone who crossed their path. Some of villagers loved this status quo & dreamt of being gang-raped by these evil beings – particularly an Australian bloke & a failed musician from Tennessee – but the large majority of them lived in terror of these miscreants.

But who would they turn to? They were the official representatives of law & order, appointed by a Mayor who, when his "lawmakers" started trouble & he was not within reach of sand to stick his head into, promptly used his own butt.

At his usual place, in the corner of the room, sat a young man working feverishly on a list of the 100 most influential people of the town he built. While unassuming at first, we can quickly surmise that he's the hero of the story, because I just wrote it.

In between writing a few names, The Hero would gaze at the exotic young beauty sitting by the bar, making cross-Atlantic wedding plans with the Evil bartender. The underdog approached the bar & a dirty sock struck him in the face. The blank, thoughtless expressions of the bartender’s pack contorted into grotesque features of abhorrent laughter. Surely, this was the pinnacle of wit!

The oily, slimy laughter of these primates spilled out into the dusty streets, where the few residents that held on to their beloved town shook their heads in disgust at the howls of manic laughter, their shoulders stooping at the futility of it all.

So it had been for as long as anyone could remember.

But this day, things would change.

An unbelievably handsome brown-eyed man, sculpted by the Gods themselves into an imposing, striking figure, rode into town astride a magnificent pure white, extremely high horse. His shapely throat parched from thirst, he headed into the Saloon to get a drink strong enough to dissolve the dust that coated his insides.

He entered the hostile room with a calm, sure stride & politely greeted the denizens of this hall of sins before heading up to the bar. “Whisky”, he ordered, his low, manly voice thick & raspy with the dust of his long trip. The exotic young beauty immediately took notice of the pious, humble stranger & began to pester him. “Lady”, he said, cool as a cucumber “I’m just here to have a drink. Use your charms on someone else. I can tell that your vagina is not very good looking.”

Infuriated by the cheek of this daring fine specimen of manhood, the girl’s insides turned white-hot with rage. She would not be denied. So she began to stalk the herculean stranger around town, until he politely told her to back off. Taking this logical, simple, perfectly reasonable request as a sign to strengthen her advances, things finally came to a halt when the stranger’s patience was depleted.

Even if it went against his nature, he had to resort to verbal abuse, in a desperate attempt to get this woman off his back. How surprised was he that this seemed to turn the woman on beyond belief. Each insult brought her closer to orgasm. Every epithet sent her into uncontrollable throes of deep, animalistic pleasure.

While this circus was going on, the bartender, the child of the devil himself, stepped out into the street & witnessing these amusing shenanigans, became overcome with a fit of ridiculous jealousy & pathetic rage. With the most cowardly of blows, in a clear abuse of his undeserved, ill-gotten powers, he struck the angelic stranger, promptly closing the hilarious discussion.
            “Son”, he said, the movement of his jaw sending ripples across his overgrown jowls “this town ain’t big enough for the both of us.”

Yes. This day, things would change.
            For some reason, I suspect this 'Goat Hill' isn't a real place at all, but rather a fantasy-based analogy, illustrative of a tangible place. Perhaps a place both common to and easily-recognized by those who are HERE reading the story of Goat Hill.

Anyway, what's the subject of this thread again?
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry

The fictional story of The Battle Of GOAT Hill. Any similarities between characters and/or actions in The Battle Of GOAT Hill and real people(or internet personas) are purely coincidental.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                For some reason, I suspect this 'Goat Hill' isn't a real place at all, but rather a fantasy-based analogy, illustrative of a tangible place. Perhaps a place both common to and easily-recognized by those who are HERE reading the story of Goat Hill.

All will become clear over time, Terry. All the pieces will fit neatly into place.

I can't deliver the whole thing just like that, though. It's not about time, the first part took me about twenty minutes, but if I dump it all, very few people will read it & those that do will quickly lose interest afterwards. If I spread it out over the course of weeks, it will whet the appetite & make each instalment that much more satisfying.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

weeks?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

mmmm weeks , we have a short attention span us young folk. Daily is surely ..... oh look its a squirrel
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

You will have your small doses of entertainment & like it!

I will not rush my Art just so a handful of ungrateful, spoiled brats can have their instant gratification.

Now, off to bed with you. No dessert today.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

I got a box of ice cream sammiches
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But will the "GOAT Hill" story reach the epic proportions of the GUNT Wars series? That is the real question.......
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

I hope not...

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Hey, can we have Civil War uniforms for some of the characters? I'm thinking Rob Zombie with a musket.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I always imagined cdog as looking like yosemite sam ( that's how I read his posts), so we are saving on the costume budget straight away.
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...