Clear All

Awesome!

Congratulations Angel.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
      I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

Great Job.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Congrads.

Comment

diploma.JPG
            Add to Ignore list

Comment

Congratulations again, Angel !!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                Congrats! Now we have our own Board Certified Head Shrinker! God knows we could use one around here...

No, that's Momshell. She's the psychologist... you guys are beyond my capabilities, lol
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                  Those 8 years really flew by....

I'm just fuckin with ya, congrats, Angel!
                  THIRTY years! Get it right!!!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
                    Well done..now go change some lives...Could you start with WARF?
                    No. He's too far south. I'm actually looking for work waaaayyyy up North. I can't believe the salaries I'm applying for. Way more than I imagined!!!!

Comment

Congrats Angel!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                        No. He's too far south. I'm actually looking for work waaaayyyy up North. I can't believe the salaries I'm applying for. Way more than I imagined!!!!
                        Where you looking?

Isolation pay to boot or is that a non factor?

My youngest girl is working part time with Eagle's Nest here while she finishes her schooling...I give her a lot of credit...she is in many situations many would just walk away from.

You are gonna make a difference...that's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by WACF View Post
                          Where you looking?

Isolation pay to boot or is that a non factor?

My youngest girl is working part time with Eagle's Nest here while she finishes her schooling...I give her a lot of credit...she is in many situations many would just walk away from.

You are gonna make a difference...that's awesome.
                          Whitehorse. Contemplating rural Yukon as well. Contemplating Rankin Inlet but it is SO isolated! Possibly Iqualuit too...but the youth suicide and substance abuse is so high, I worry about early burnout.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, Angel!

I love your surname by the way! You're just aptly named.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Congrats Angel!! Keep chasing your dream!!
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                                Congrats Angel!! Keep chasing your dream!!
                                She will be chasing it down the hallways of the old folks home, soon.

30 years to get the degree, and another 30 to actually get a real job!

Comment

Working...
                                X