X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is Trump the ANTICHRIST?

Found something interesting when I was looking up something on another site, regarding Trump's father being arrested for being a sheet wearing, cross burning Klansman.

Seems that Daddy Trump changed his last name from "Drumpf" when he immigrated from Germany. Not an unusual practice for immigrants to do in those days, but it raises an interesting dilemma.

Tribble Head's full name is "Donald John Trump". But if his family had remained in Germany, it would have been "Donald Johann Drumpf".

Now count the letters there.......

The Bible establishes that the Antichrist will be the ultimate con man & bullshit artist, whose ego is so huge that he declares himself to be "God".

Sounds like Trump to me. And it certainly would explain what's hiding under that rug on his head......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Prove that Trump's dad wore a sheet and burned a cross. Don't just say it - prove it.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

And remember your track record, Ford. Darren Wilson? The Klan member or married to a Klan member? Remember that?? Your black AG couldn't find ONE thing to hang on his ass. Not even a civil rights charge. But you'll say the black people who were in charge were owned by Whitey, right?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

We'll all wait patiently while you prove Trump's dad was arrested wearing a sheet or burning a cross. I'll bet you 50 bucks you can't find ONE single arrest record that documents it. PM me your paypal addy and I'll shoot you the money in good faith right now.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I'll tell you what, Ford, I'll make my offer good for 24 hours. I'll toss you 50 American Dollars in your paypal account if you can find ONE police report that says Donald Trump's dad was arrested for burning a cross while wearing a sheet. I'll even go one further by sending Von or Sesh or whomever you choose to receive the money and then that person can send the money to you. You said it - prove it.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Go Bernie Sanders!!!!

You may continue now

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    We'll all wait patiently while you prove Trump's dad was arrested wearing a sheet or burning a cross. I'll bet you 50 bucks you can't find ONE single arrest record that documents it. PM me your paypal addy and I'll shoot you the money in good faith right now.
                    Daddy Trump's arrest was posted right in this very thread, but it seems to have been one of the post swallowed up in the database migration "black hole" thing. So... here it is again....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Again, Ford, you can't produce one iota of proof, you homo

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

And no shit - I will gladly send you 50 bucks right now via a second party if you can prove Trump's daddy wore a sheet. It ain't that hard to collect, you homo!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Come on Ford, take my money. I'll double it if you can post proof that Trump's daddy was a sheet wearing Klansman!!

Hell, you proved that Wilson was a Klan member!!! Come on Ford...take my money!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

And lay off the whole page attachments.

Come on, Ford. 50 bucks on the line for you. I'm sure you'll say you don't need 50 bucks. Bullshit.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Do you know anybody who would fight armed cops on behalf of the goddamned KKK if they were not a member of the Klan themselves?

It ain't rocket science.

And besides, what does any of this have to do with Donald Johann Drumpf (666) being the Antichrist??
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                                Do you know anybody who would fight armed cops on behalf of the goddamned KKK if they were not a member of the Klan themselves?

It ain't rocket science.

And besides, what does any of this have to do with Donald Johann Drumpf (666) being the Antichrist??
                                Nice sidestep. Where's your proof about Trump's dad being a Klan member?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...